What's new

World's most luxurious train station planned by Saudi Arabia's King Abdulla

Cry guys cry, let it out, we all feel your agony:

Ohh look here comes the super you shut up kid posting images as reply...And look at all those bikini cheerleaders thanking him...Always acting as ******...the jews did had a good time with you people :omghaha:...

I think that money should be prvided to improve Mecca conditions and mosques in mecca.
but that is saudi arabia decision ultimately

why? why for fukcs sake, why ? why should improve Makkah above all cities ? why invest in that place more ?
Hajj should be taken as it was supposed to be, to improve our economy not to derail our economy. ******* billions were spent on your safety and happiness yet we find no appreciation.

Hajj was and it will be for the purpose of freshing Makkah's markets. In the pre-islamic times it was only arab tribes that went for makkah. Now, we have just expanded the market :D

Oh C'mon don't be shy. Look at all the print screens and photos you keep track from years passed, you are for all intents and purposes an obsessed individual, even though I am flattered I really am. It is kind of creepy at the same time.

Oh C'mon don't be shy. Look at all the print screens and photos you keep track from years passed, you are for all intents and purposes an obsessed individual, even though I am flattered I really am. It is kind of creepy at the same time.

cool-story-bro-tell-it-again.jpg

Yes.. US also brings out similar reactions. But US's case is understandable to a degree. But hating a country which supplied free oil for quite some time does make the case interesting for a neutral observer like me.. :)

Anyway its their nation, they are free to love/hate another country as they deem fit.

No one's hating anybody!! Quote from my post where i directed hate towards anyone?

My post was in reply to a fellow countrymen of mine to clear his misconception.

An ordinary train station is much needed in Riyadh. We've got the most cozy traffic jam on earth ,especially when foreigners drive their 80s-somethings on daily basis. Later on, we will only allow people to use cars with an averege of 10-12 years.
Actually I saw mostly bediouns drive old cars and pick up trucks on roads. Contrary to the popular perceptions, theres quite a bit of poverty there you wont be surprized to find poor saudis on the outskirts of Makkah.

No it's not, we have been dying for a public transportation, so I would not mind doing it classy. Think of it this way, any money left in the treasury is not left in the treasury anymore and it "magically disappears", So I would like it if they spend as much as they can in development. And being all classy doesn't hurt either you know ;)
This is really true. Saudi cities like Makkah and Medina Munawarrah as well as Jeddah are in desperate need of subway and train systems. I just came back from Saudi and i fell in love with it. Alhumdulilah, got to do umrah n the ziyarahs.

This is really true. Saudi cities like Makkah and Medina Munawarrah as well as Jeddah are in desperate need of subway and train systems. I just came back from Saudi and i fell in love with it. Alhumdulilah, got to do umrah n the ziyarahs.

How about them Traffic? Did you guys rip your hair out or not? :rofl:

We are Beating China in terms of Traffic.

Arabs want luxury, we want money. Its a win-win for all. :cheers:

Actually I saw mostly bediouns drive old cars and pick up trucks on roads. Contrary to the popular perceptions, theres quite a bit of poverty there you wont be surprized to find poor saudis on the outskirts of Makkah.

No, those folks aren't Saudi. You may think they're but not us. And even so, there's no shame in do such work like this.

Arabs want luxury, we want money. Its a win-win for all. :cheers:

Not to such an extent boy.

Some people jealous of Arab success. Whats new?

This pretty much sums up the 265 posts until now.

Obviously this project, if it will come to light, will be part of the longterm plan of connecting all major cities and regions in the very big country that is KSA. It is much needed and should have been done years ago.

But let us wait and see. It would be wonderful to be able to travel between the beautiful Red Sea coastline, the mountain regions, tropical regions etc. to the Gulf region, North, Center, South etc.

I also expect the whole Peninsula to be better connected in the near future.

How about them Traffic? Did you guys rip your hair out or not? :rofl:

We are Beating China in terms of Traffic.

Yes also I know of traffic jams in Riyadh and also women can use this trains more because they are not allowed to drive so they can use these trains

We have enough money to do EVERYTHING

fkp3x4-jpg.gif

First of all its not your money its Saudi family, I'd rather be proud of having a self sufficient country rather than a country obsessed with these absurd buildings which are obviously done by foreigners.

Back
Top Bottom