What's new

World's most luxurious train station planned by Saudi Arabia's King Abdulla

Unless you have a mental problem or something else :cuckoo: The Saudis won't waste their money on that, we've got more important things to take care off.
i don't have mental problem i sayed that luxury is unnecessary in train station who plane that project is the one have a mental problem it is train station you not gonna stay for ever in that station to enjoy the luxury
gare_de_sousse.jpg

this the train station of sousse where i live a simple station effective that what station needs to be effective not luxurious
that money can help milions of poor people

I'm really excited :D I have been waiting for the moment that I could meet an Indian Safavid :rofl:

LOL

He is not a Safavid . He is simply ******** that Saudi (at least your king ) is trying to pull your country out of medieval morass and not fulfilling his duty of waging jihad on Israel, India, China , USA, Russia...........and other infidel countries.

No need to burn your blood... Most of the Pakistani people who didn't suffer or lost a beloved to this terrorism, they dont care for others and would continue with there pro saudi-gcc slogans...just because most of them or their relative are employed in that land....

Time will tell my friend,to every drop of blood that fell from our people, they will pay for it,in their blood...

awww because I shatter your Saudi dreams to rule the muslim world?

I cannot even call you thick-headed, because you r saudi, brainless creatures !!

Cry guys cry, let it out, we all feel your agony:

701.gif

:laughcry:

Based on previous big projects, this will take 20 years and triple the budget. No need for a luxury train, just connect all major provinces with with a working fast train. High speed > luxury & gold plates.
It took them 5 years to improve a high way in Riyadh.
I hope Bin Laden & Saudi Oger have nothing to do with this.

From Saudi perspective, Ummah is oh so 90s.

Please move to 21st century.

And deal with Saudi posters on PDF as fellow humans who are educated and do not believe in Islamist and Mullah $hit.

peace

Sir, I can refute each and every single bits and pieces of information he provided, but why bother? It's his choice to dislike us ,but he has no right to shut your mouth or anyone else, you like KSA then be it that's all.

i don't have mental problem i sayed that luxury is unnecessary in train station who plane that project is the one have a mental problem it is train station you not gonna stay for ever in that station to enjoy the luxury
gare_de_sousse.jpg

this the train station of sousse where i live a simple station effective that what station needs to be effective not luxurious
that money can help milions of poor people

Dude! This article is nothing but a bunch of BS and that's what I was implying that's all. :/

Why is there a person with Id named death too2 Iran on pdf and why aren't mods doing anything about it?

@I-LEK

We've already sold out our brains to the devil ,so to speak. And guess what? There's nothing you can do about it :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Saudi Arabia brings out very strong reaction from pakistanis.. infact almost extreme love or, extreme hate. Very interesting to see as an Indian. Especially since they have lapped up the freebies all these years knowing fully well the side effects.

Saudi Arabia brings out very strong reaction from pakistanis.. infact almost extreme love or, extreme hate. Very interesting to see as an Indian. Especially since they have lapped up the freebies all these years knowing fully well the side effects.

We shall not judge people upon what they say, people can say whatever the wish to say on the Internet. Just like in the US, when the name of ;) you can see the same pattern being applied in there too. I don't think that may seem very interesting for you do you?

Back
Top Bottom