What's new

World's most luxurious train station planned by Saudi Arabia's King Abdulla

Obviously you don't know better about KSA than myself so stop blabbering once and for all baboon. Yes, we do take care of each and every single Saudi brat, WhoTF are you anyway? And how come you say people aren't Muslims? Is it because of your deadly jealousy or what is it? Saudi Arabia is raising and shining wether you like it or not clown. Now, go and wash your face and stop smoking sh!t:woot:

calling the poor brats why? because there a strain on the system and your Saudi sheikh don't feel like doing anything? too busy probably in the UAE throwing there money at dancers ha! who iam I? i am a Patriot Saudi nightmare :) i said the royal family are not Muslims and they really don't care if u stand up for them because they anyway think your a buffoon anyways. Saudi Arabia raising like a star? take all of your over seas workers out of your country lets see if there is any rising star more like a rising stand storm.
Jealousy ?! are you kidding me ?:omghaha: i love my country with all the freedom and what not don't need to go back to your country.A black and white world. stop smoking ****? its called Kush better than the cancer sticks that your government allows you to smoke there.

calling the poor brats why? because there a strain on the system and your Saudi sheikh don't feel like doing anything? too busy probably in the UAE throwing there money at dancers ha! who iam I? i am a Patriot Saudi nightmare :) i said the royal family are not Muslims and they really don't care if u stand up for them because they anyway think your a buffoon anyways. Saudi Arabia raising like a star? take all of your over seas workers out of your country lets see if there is any rising star more like a rising stand storm.
Jealousy ?! are you kidding me ?:omghaha: i love my country with all the freedom and what not don't need to go back to your country.A black and white world. stop smoking ****? its called Kush better than the cancer sticks that your government allows you to smoke there.

1- I didn't call poor people brats ,but I did call you because of your continual rude approach toward KSA.

2- I didn't stand for the Royal Family and I never said such thing. But it seems smoking Canadian blunts did make you lose your mind sweetbee. I said we are all one family :bunny: which means if the Royals wouldn't be Muslims ,according to your book, then the Saudis wouldn't be too. Watch your mouth next time, BRAT.

3- Yes, Saudi Arabia is developing day by day ,wether you like it or not.

4- Foreigners contributed to the Saudi society probably more than some Saudis themselves. We appreciate their help and what they did to us, just like any other country.

5- Stop bragging about the so-called country of freedom, you Canadians committed war crimes against the Afghan people. Every country has its own flaws, pros and cons boy.

@Bubblegum Crisis
Deal with this creature.

Last edited by a moderator:

..Saudi sheikh don't feel like doing anything? too busy probably in the UAE throwing there money at dancers ha! who iam I?

i am a Patriot Saudi nightmare :) i said the royal family are not Muslims and they really don't care if u stand up for them because they anyway think your a buffoon anyways.

Saudi Arabia raising like a star? take all of your over seas workers out of your country lets see if there is any rising star more like a rising stand storm.
Jealousy ?! are you kidding me ?:omghaha:

i love my country with all the freedom and what not don't need to go back to your country.A black and white world. stop smoking ****? its called Kush better than the cancer sticks that your government allows you to smoke there.

My dear poster,

Seems like you are living in the 90s.

Or perhaps your experience of Saudis is limited to work, with no social interaction with other Saudis.

I doubt you have interacted with young Saudi pilots, or graduate students especially, Saudi women students.

Thus your thinking seems to be in vacuum, based on street lingo and not much in-depth knowledge about the society.

Sadly.

And looks like, you will do the same with your new adoptive country aka Canada. You will seldom try to understand what really drives Canada, and what are the good points of the Canadian society.

peace

It is totally amazing how people can sometimes be really dishonest.

We develop our transportation infrastructure just like any other nation in the world that would have the money to do it, for the well-being of our own people, to increase our economic competitiveness and create industries mass international level.

The ‘title of the thread’ is from the beginning an absolute lie. There is no gold on the walls, on floors or I do not know where else in the station.

This station will be on top of existing technologies and architecture. Is it a crime? So what should we do to please the world ?

Continue to live in tents with camels? Build a station in rectangular base mud brick? Using coal trains? Distribute our natural resources to the world without any money contribution? But maybe I am telling things that I shouldn’t say.

We (GCC) will do whatever is necessary to be part of those who will dominate the world whether you like it or not. Thanks to God, we have the will and enough money to do it. And nobody will through our journey.

The sooner you get used to it the better you will admit it.

1- I didn't call poor people brats ,but I did call you because of your continual rude approach toward KSA.

2- I didn't stand for the Royal Family and I never said such thing. But it seems smoking Canadian blunts did make you lose your mind sweetbee. I said we are all one family :bunny: which means if the Royals wouldn't be Muslims ,according to your book, then the Saudis wouldn't be too. Watch your mouth next time, BRAT.

3- Yes, Saudi Arabia is developing day by day ,wether you like it or not.

4- Foreigners contributed to the Saudi society probably more than some Saudis themselves. We appreciate their help and what they did to us, just like any other country.

5- Stop bragging about the so-called country of freedom, you Canadians committed war crimes against the Afghan people. Every country has its own flaws, pros and cons boy.

@Bubblegum Crisis
Deal with this creature.

if you like it or not i have my opinion. its called freedom of speech which your country dose not have.

Last edited by a moderator:
My dear poster,

Seems like you are living in the 90s.

Or perhaps your experience of Saudis is limited to work, with no social interaction with other Saudis.

I doubt you have interacted with young Saudi pilots, or graduate students especially, Saudi women students.

Thus your thinking seems to be in vacuum, based on street lingo and not much in-depth knowledge about the society.

Sadly.

And looks like, you will do the same with your new adoptive country aka Canada. You will seldom try to understand what really drives Canada, and what are the good points of the Canadian society.

peace

for you kind information i am not living in the 90s. i have visited Saudi Arabia many times. interacted with the locals. i have witnessed injustice in front of my eyes. so if i am coming into a tone that i do not like the current Monarchy there are reasons and lessons that i learned there.

Plus what you referred to as regular Saudis are pilots and graduated students. i know for a facts that they must be the best people at heart but do they represent the rest of their country ? In my experience i do not think so. Saudi Arabia should be dealt with like how the Iranians did to the sha.

i have visited Saudi Arabia many times. interacted with the locals.

What kind of interaction? Please give some examples. Thank you.

...... Saudi Arabia should be dealt with like how the Iranians did to the sha.
Saudi monarchy and its future status is upto Saudi people.

What iranians did to Shah was "Bad-Tamizi" and Be-ghairty (disloyalty) to the max.

A monarch in a country should become constitutional at some point like British and many other European monarchies.

Your approach is like the cruel one used by Commies and French revolutionaries. And by the way they suffered much more after killing monarchs. Just like iranians are being f^d by big beardo Mullahs and Ayatullahs.

peace

What kind of interaction? Please give some examples. Thank you.

Saudi monarchy and its future status is upto Saudi people.

What iranians did to Shah was "Bad-Tamizi" and Be-ghairty (disloyalty) to the max.

A monarch in a country should become constitutional at some point like British and many other European monarchies.

Your approach is like the cruel one used by Commies and French revolutionaries. And by the way they suffered much more after killing monarchs. Just like iranians are being f^d by big beardo Mullahs and Ayatullahs.

peace

what you may say is bad tamizi is what rich people deserve when they are in government. taking people money making them work like slaves or having money and not spending on the people that they govern. for instance Free health care social benefits and tax relief. what i am trying to get here is that a corrupt government in any way is a bad government.

if your going to ask me about my experiences in Saudi Arabia then allow me to PM you because alot of saudis wont like the truth .

if you like it or not i have my opinion. its called freedom of speech which your country dose not have.
Its called freedom of envy,dont know where you originaly come from but lets be fair they are doing it.
And this freedom of speech,look for it in western countries.
ME(midlle east) and your democrasy?NO GO.
but hey do you see any KSA citizens complaining?
So,something wrong here huh?

Its called freedom of envy,dont know where you originaly come from but lets be fair they are doing it.
And this freedom of speech,look for it in western countries.
ME(midlle east) and your democrasy?NO GO.
but hey do you see any KSA citizens complaining?
So,something wrong here huh?

maybe because the are shunned? media over there is very controlled. i agree with you as well. In the west they are not innocent. but atlest they have basic human rights.

I Think most of the time my comments would be the opposite but I also realized that if extremely poor Nation like Pakistan can go for an unaffordable Metro Buses that wasted almost $1B then we have no right to comment on saudi development of luxurious train station rest assured the train station would bring in enough money to recover the amount being spend on train station beautification opposite to what Pakistani Punjab Provincial corrupt Government does.

People go home now.

I don't have any issue with expressing your thoughts ,but try to put it in a way in which people can distinguish between the use of foul language from a civilized conversation.

I Think most of the time my comments would be the opposite but I also realized that if extremely poor Nation like Pakistan can go for an unaffordable Metro Buses that wasted almost $1B then we have no right to comment on saudi development of luxurious train station rest assured the train station would bring in enough money to recover the amount being spend on train station beautification opposite to what Pakistani Punjab Provincial corrupt Government does.

People go home now.

Money isn't everything. Pakistan has more resources than 10 African nations combined Sir.

maybe because the are shunned? media over there is very controlled. i agree with you as well. In the west they are not innocent. but atlest they have basic human rights.
Yes because 99% of the people living there know what democrasy means,and know how to use it.
Lets take an example,my country;
The AKP(Erdogan litteraly bought votes for food a couple of kilos rice,wheat or whatever).
This is no joke,as you can see in the ME(middle east)there is no room for democarsy beacuse of to many illiterate(mostly poor) people.
The AKP is no good formy country believe me.
You think they care about who is the president our king or sultan ?
No,they only care about feeding the familly.
In KSA,if you are poor the government(King)helps you out.
So the people have no reason to complain.
Now tell me has your vieuw changed about freedom of speech or basic human rights in those countries we are talking about?
You cant impose Western rules on ME people.
Btw,its now forbidden to buy alcohol from 10 pm to 6 am in Turkey(today new law)Thanks to your democrasy.

Money isn't everything. Pakistan has more resources than 10 African nations combined Sir.

Who cares if a country don't have money to invest in to explore, extract and put them to use and or also sell them then those resources are better off sleeping underground.

My point is not always would I pass opposing comment on saudi development, saudi arab is developing something and expects to recover the money in long run then its a good investment opposite to some countries including Pakistan that spends the very little hard earned money or stupid projects and never recovers.

Who cares if a country don't have money to invest in to explore, extract and put them to use and or also sell them then those resources are better off sleeping underground.

My point is not always would I pass opposing comment on saudi development, saudi arab is developing something and expects to recover the money in long run then its a good investment opposite to some countries including Pakistan that spends the very little hard earned money or stupid projects and never recovers.
You cannot blame your country for trying to improve living standarts for its people,its a long term investment(metro busses)

Back
Top Bottom