What's new

World's most luxurious train station planned by Saudi Arabia's King Abdulla

From Saudi perspective, Ummah is oh so 90s.
You don't need to tell me something i already know.

When it comes to promoting their interests in Muslim majority regions, Saudis will always use their possession of Holy cities Mecca and Madina as a leverage to gain support/influence.

"Ummah" only when it comes to their interest. Other than that, well, i need not explain.

Please move to 21st century. And deal with Saudi posters on PDF as fellow humans who are educated and do not believe in Islamist and Mullah $hit.

peace

Please Fauj Historian, don't make a blatant fool out of yourself. Your statement here is in direct contradiction to actual facts:

ebba725546bc4922b7f7a60.png

Islamist Flags-Wikipedia

And look who tried to be sly by stating he wants to "burn all Shia's" in Arabic. Don't believe me? Ask any of the Arab members to translate this for you:

http://oi42.tinypic.com/1bw60.jpg

Secondly, Mr. "Think Tank", can you please be kind enough to point out where i insulted any member of any nationality in my previous post which you quoted?

Geez, they make anyone a "Think Tank" these days.:lol::disagree:

Statements like these makes it easy to discredit the rest of your post.

:Yawn:, one liner as usual.:coffee:

When they can't refute me, they post one liners. :rolleyes:

BTW, nice "Islamist" flag.

You don't need to tell me something i already know.

When it comes to promoting their interests in Muslim majority regions, Saudis will always use their possession of Holy cities Mecca and Madina as a leverage to gain support/influence.

"Ummah" only when it comes to their interest. Other than that, well, i need not explain.

Please Fauj Historian, don't make a blatant fool out of yourself. Your statement here is in direct contradiction to actual facts:

ebba725546bc4922b7f7a60.png

Islamist Flags-Wikipedia

And look who tried to be sly by stating he wants to "burn all Shia's" in Arabic. Don't believe me? Ask any of the Arab members to translate this for you:

http://oi42.tinypic.com/1bw60.jpg

Secondly, Mr. "Think Tank", can you please be kind enough to point out where i insulted any member of any nationality in my previous post which you quoted?

Geez, they make anyone a "Think Tank" these days.:lol::disagree:

:Yawn:, one liner as usual.:coffee:

When they can't refute me, they post one liners. :rolleyes:

BTW, nice "Islamist" flag.

I love how you are obsessed with us, taking screen prints, going through all the trouble to upload them to a photo sharing site, and many more just so that you can prove how much you hate us. :)

we are very flattered DF, but we don't swing that way.

I love how you are obsessed with us, taking screen prints, going through all the trouble to upload them to a photo sharing site, and many more just so that you can prove how much you hate us. :)

we are very flattered DF, but we don't swing that way.

actually, you seem to be obsessed with me. You couldn't help but quote me even when my post was not directed towards you?

Sorry Mosamania, but i'm not a Homosexual.

I-am-not-gay.jpg

BTW, where did i ever mention i hated anyone?

actually, you seem to be obsessed with me. You couldn't help but quote me even when my post was not directed towards you?

I-am-not-gay.jpg

Oh C'mon don't be shy. Look at all the print screens and photos you keep track from years passed, you are for all intents and purposes an obsessed individual, even though I am flattered I really am. It is kind of creepy at the same time.

I-am-not-gay.jpg

Oh C'mon don't be shy. Look at all the print screens and photos you keep track from years passed, you are for all intents and purposes an obsessed individual, even though I am flattered I really am. It is kind of creepy at the same time.

We shall not judge people upon what they say, people can say whatever the wish to say on the Internet. Just like in the US, when the name of ;) you can see the same pattern being applied in there too. I don't think that may seem very interesting for you do you?

Yes.. US also brings out similar reactions. But US's case is understandable to a degree. But hating a country which supplied free oil for quite some time does make the case interesting for a neutral observer like me.. :)

Anyway its their nation, they are free to love/hate another country as they deem fit.

Yes.. US also brings out similar reactions. But US's case is understandable to a degree. But hating a country which supplied free oil for quite some time does make the case interesting for a neutral observer like me.. :)

Anyway its their nation, they are free to love/hate another country as they deem fit.

I like Indian hypocrisy :lol:
Ron Paul: "Israel should take care of themselves" - YouTube

:rofl: understandable?

Well it would be truly luxurious if they gave 3 course meals like biryanis and kebab to every visitor. And provided a PS3/Xbox to everyone until their train arrives and provided super high speed wifi free. That would be awesome.

What does one do with gold lined walls and marbled floors? Lick them?

Well it would be truly luxurious if they gave 3 course meals like biryanis and kebab to every visitor. And provided a PS3/Xbox to everyone until their train arrives and provided super high speed wifi free. That would be awesome.

It is not GOLD, it is just Gold paint. That is all. Marbled floor I think is only going to be in the world trade center station.

It is not GOLD, it is just Gold paint. That is all. Marbled floor I think is only going to be in the world trade center station.

Marble is no biggy. Look at Macca and Madina.

Indians will always remain Indians :lol:
0% hope for Americanize them

I think that money should be prvided to improve Mecca conditions and mosques in mecca.
but that is saudi arabia decision ultimately

I think that money should be prvided to improve Mecca conditions and mosques in mecca.

So all the work that is happening in Makkah is not enough for you is it?

There are other regions in cities in KSA beside makkah and madinah, and we are feeling left out. We need projects in our cities ASAP.

So all the work that is happening in Makkah is not enough for you is it?

There are other regions in cities in KSA beside makkah and madinah, and we are feeling left out. We need projects in our cities ASAP.

The demographic shift in Taif has gone out of control for real.

Point taken. We are already spending billions each year.

I think this project will attract many visitors, it will add beauty. Good news for the travelers.

Back
Top Bottom