What's new

World's larges Hindu temple coming in Bihar

shantadurga.jpg

This is one of the most famous and most visited temple in my neighbourhood (Temple of Shantadurga), childhood memories :smitten:me along with my friends use to play hide and seek around this temple and b4 leaving the priest use to give us sweets(prasad) a sweet made up of sugar and coconut .:toast_sign:

So how many people will get work in this big investment before and after?

Oww sorry, i see its not a factory and such.

I hope with these projects, bihar will finally be able to get rid of its bad name. Ofcourse, with development there needs to be fundamental change in perceptions. Efforts to get rid of caste discrimination and upper caste "senas" in bihar needs to be accelerated.

No offence here but i have a question seriously whats the obesession with religion in this region , dont we have enough of mosques and temples , i think more hospitals & sports facilities are the needed in this impoverished region!!?

Total waste of money.

Such precious money could have been used in much useful purpose, even for the Hindu janta.

There are lakhs of tribals, predominantly Hindu, who dont have access to basic amenities of life and education in Bihar and even if this money was used to uplift a thousand of them to good life conditions, I would have considered it money well spent.

We Hindus dont know how to spend our money and how to show our faith.

No offence here but i have a question seriously whats the obesession with religion in this region , dont we have enough of mosques and temples , i think more hospitals & sports facilities are the needed in this impoverished region!!?

If it gives you any consolation , the largest mosque in Asia is alos coming up in India in Kerala. Yes, I agree that we need more public facilities like Hospitals but this temple is built by a private trust , not by Govt..so frankly its their choice how to spend their money.

Total waste of money.

Such precious money could have been used in much useful purpose, even for the Hindu janta.

There are lakhs of tribals, predominantly Hindu, who dont have access to basic amenities of life and education in Bihar and even if this money was used to uplift a thousand of them to good life conditions, I would have considered it money well spent.

We Hindus dont know how to spend our money and how to show our faith.

Thats the job of the Govt and thats why they are collecting taxes..if they can't provide the basic of facilities with that money collected they better quit.

what we need is not more Hospitals etc but more ppl to fill them... India has no shortage of buildings.

as far as temples go...temple provide employment and tax revenues on the scale that would baffle u. the amount of people/pilgrims/tourist tht come and spend money on poojas etc is mind boggling. Runs into thousands of Cr each year,

Temple once up and running spread out many NPOs to make orphanges , Less fortunate homes and old age homes etc etc.

to add to that People get an Important forum to rally onto and keep themselves busy.

IM not the religios type but one quick study of the truipati and such made me change my mind about the economic model of temples and the welfare associated with it..

Thats the job of the Govt and thats why they are collecting taxes..if they can't provide the basic of facilities with that money collected they better quit.

Excuses and apology. That's what we specialize in.

When we dont know how to spend our money usefully, why blame the missionaries who actively spend money among the tribals and in turn convert them ?

What stops us from utilizing this money to help uplift the tribals who would then have no incentive to fall into the trap set by the missionaries ?

We Hindus showcase our faith by splurging on filling the Hundis which goes to subsidizing the state...but we dont help our fellow Hindus who are struggling for meeting their daily needs, a help that would be more beneficial in the long run and which would pro-actively end the menace of market evangelism pervading the tribal parts in our country.

Instead of building such a huge temple , build thousand small temples in the tribal hamlets and build a school or a PHC along with it. See how these people would kick out any approaching evangelist of their own. It would be scoring two, actually three, mangoes with one stone.

Plzz read this Completely Before any more argument

This Temple Will Have earning in Million every Year once completed ... As it is Run by a Trust having Many Hospital they Fund many Hospitals for treating Patience Free of Cost ...

Ok u can argue that why cant the same Money be used for Making Hospitals & Schools ... Yes Sure u can Make it... But who will Fund the School & Hospitals once it is Built ... No one... so it will lye waste...

But once the Temple is made... earning of the temple can be used for Hospitals Day to day requirement...

even the Construction of the temple will take 7 years ... It means & 7 years Continuous Employment for thousands of Artists who r now on a Verge of Extinction in India... as well as for thousands of Hindu Laborers ...

Once the Temple is Built we will see Huge Business Coming to that Place which would be Soon developed to a City ...

the Trust will also get a Continuous Source of income for Running Charitable Schools & Hospitals which will offcorse Help the Hindus ... Like Mata Amrutanandamayi run Hospitals which provides Best Treatment in Kerala Free for the Poor irrespective of there religion & Concession for lower income families ...

& Mahavir Mandir trust is well known for its transparency...

Mahavir Mandir Trust budget crosses Rs 55 cr - Times Of India

Every Year they Open a Hospital for Poor with there Extra revenue ... last year they opened Sant Kabir Heart Hospital at Muzaffarpur...

apart from that they have many Hospitals , Schools , Orphanage & Hundreds of Small Clinics running in the Most impoverished region of India i.e Bihar, Jharkhand & UP...

I think ISKON is building biggest Hindu temple in Mayapur West Bengal.

Project: Temple complex + Vedic Planetarium & Science Center/Theatre
Client: ISKCON (Chairman Ambarisa Das)
Contractor: Gammons India Limited
Completion Time Frame: 2016 - 50th Anniversary of ISKCON
Status: Completion of 3rd museum floor and ground level stairways

rendernew2_lg.jpg

rendernew3_lg.jpg

rendernew1_lg.jpg

Mayapur_Tour_168.jpg

side_walk_far_view_1253x940.jpg

render_side_1253x940.jpg

render__front_1253x940.jpg

night_view_resize.jpg

We dont have one bilion people living in Turkey which 50% of it starving.

Turkey will be better of without trolls.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom