What's new

World's larges Hindu temple coming in Bihar

Not needed like the Devasom headed by a Atheist & Non-Hindu Government ... Using that money for Politics ... better they stay as it is under trust ...

But there is no denying the fact that Devasom Board in Kerala is helping in the upkeep of many low income temples by diverting funds from high income temples.

0.jpg

This one looks bit like a palace and has elements of the Vatican in the design or is that just me

every Mosque & Churches Look alike like each other so whats ur Point ... Stop being a Indian Troller in a Indian thread ... U have said enough & we have given u enough Explanation... & we Dont owe u More than this...

How am I trolling because I have an opinion? If you don't like my opinion, don't agree to it.

But there is no denying the fact that Devasom Board in Kerala is helping in the upkeep of many low income temples by diverting funds from high income temples.
I have Visited Shabarimala & had undestood enough what development they have done there ... in Sannidhanam in bathroom when i was about to take a Piss ... other mans Piss was falling on my legs ... & for God sake Many there r many cases where Land under Devasom Board which was Sold by the Government & even encroached by Churches , Mosques & even the Devasom Board Officials themselves

How am I trolling because I have an opinion? If you don't like my opinion, don't agree to it.
U can cast ur Opinion once thats more than enough ... when u repeat with again & again it becomes a Argument ... & when u start Comparing it with Taj Mahal & Pyramid it means U have started trolling ...

U can cast ur Opinion once thats more than enough ... when u repeat with again & again it becomes a Argument ... & when u start Comparing it with Taj Mahal & Pyramid it means U have started trolling ...

Troll Fatwas

What was compared to the Taj Mahal and Pyramid? This?

tpyrnp5.jpg

ttajtw0.jpg

02tr7.jpg

This is another Hindu temple concept which I thought was better. And was supposed to be built in Bihar(before this Viraat Angkor Wat). I'll cast my opinion over and over again If I want.

I have Visited Shabarimala & had undestood enough what development they have done there ... in Sannidhanam in bathroom when i was about to take a Piss ... other mans Piss was falling on my legs ... & for God sake Many there r many cases where Land under Devasom Board which was Sold by the Government & even encroached by Churches , Mosques & even the Devasom Board Officials themselves
Well, it is annoying when other people piss on your leg, was he a board official?

Guys keep this thread clean from such words :tup: whether one likes the design or not that is personal view but good thing is that it is being built and something we can be proud of

Good for the DOTheads. Moujhan hi Moujhan....

buddy dont use such words like dotheads it is not a nice thing to say.

Its not, doubt the rendering is any where close to the reality. You know Indian media and their reports.

World's largest Hindu temple to be build in Bihar - Economic Times

It looks like the official render, playing in the architect's office TV. It is even named Angkorwat Ram temple on the video..

Troll Fatwas

What was compared to the Taj Mahal and Pyramid? This?

tpyrnp5.jpg

ttajtw0.jpg

02tr7.jpg

This is another Hindu temple concept which I thought was better. And was supposed to be built in Bihar(before this Viraat Angkor Wat). I'll cast my opinion over and over again If I want.

I like this design too. Is it supposed to be built in W.Bengal?
mayapur1.jpg

But I think they changed the design to something tackier. It looks like it is designed by Govinda. :lol:
l.jpg

That design is the one done by ISKCON in Bengal the construction is already started and moving forward, the grandson of the founder of Ford motors is Hara Krishna and is behind the project.

TOVP%20Con%20A.jpg

^^^

Right, I forgot it was redesigned to that. That new design is terrible...

I mixed it up. I thought that was being built in Bihar, but was cancelled.

^^^

Right, I forgot it was redesigned to that. That new design is terrible...

I mixed it up. I thought that was being built in Bihar, but was cancelled.

I myself did prefer the old one too but it got modified into something that is a cross between a Palace and the Vatican.

The great thing about that design was the way it was the focal point and everything around it would be drawing your attention to that tall majectic Temple.

Back
Top Bottom