What's new

World News 2013 India Witnesses 336% Increase in Child Rape Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.
abuse happens in both the socities be it Indian or chinese , we regret that , but how the socities react to that is importent ,,,,, as you can see we have raised our voice and have protested against the same... And what about chinese have you protested openly other than giving lame excuses... If you can raise one single voice against whats happening in china then you can show concern in whats happening in India.other wise it shows your hypocrisy.

sad+wom%253Ban.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As an Indian, opinions from members of other countries are irrelevant to my opinion on the matter, but I agree, we need a huge shift in thinking and education. We are too huge a country to worry about the civil rights of offenders with too few resources to waste in lengthy judicial bantering. Don't ever get rid of the death penalty. We have two choices for the future....
1) become known as the rape capital of the world OR
2) become known as the world's biggest and educated democracy with the toughest judicial system where potential offenders think twice, thrice, even more about committing a crime as heinous as stealing the innocence of a child.

Spilling their blood to save the innocence of the meek is the only option. Only the government has the power to make this mandatory and uncompromising. Unfortunately, too many of us are fed up with the idea of politics and the power games to even contemplate foraying into that field, myself included.

Indians need to self reflect, the world sees your country as a crappy third world hellhole not because they are jealous, but because of your rampant poverty and lack of morality of a civil society.

We are reflecting, we don't need you too tell us.

You are not smart enough to get my point.

I give you good example for you:

Look at this:
India Overstated Exports by $9 Billion Because of Data

Now my question: Indian government could fake data, but could they hide the rampant rape case in India?

Nope, rite? even if Indian government hide it, other media will reveal it.

Do you get it? :lol:

I get that the study was done by the UN whose ' other' reports you guys use to take shots at Indians but now that this study is presented from the same UN - to show the state of rapes in China-it is unacceptable to you. Because the Chinese govt has not informed you about this. And if the Borg has not - then it does not exists.

To the thread poster:

How about being brave enough to open up the real news about your country then?

Most of the time, your citizens have to rely on their cell phone cameras or some form of social media or messaging system to escape the heavy censors of horrible news coming out.

This 'Harmonious China' policy has resulted in all of you believing that your country is perfect and that there is no problem.

Which is not the case.

I am not saying its gloom and doom but it is certainly rosy either.

Understand that there are problems here because of a very archaic system of punishments and terrible corruption.

It seems that you're getting paid overtime to try to post about us.

Or is it that you got threatened with new deadlines from government officials in case you accidentally toed India's lines?
_______

Is it increase in case, or is it increase in reporting of such case..

We must not forget that, victim in such case don't report such cases...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom