What's new

World News 2013 India Witnesses 336% Increase in Child Rape Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.
to quote just one example how many raping of foreigners have your SCUMBAGS had over the years

all the criminals on sex crimes if reported and found are given the most severe punishment
indian courts will take half a century to clear up your rape cases at least and they just keep happening, the courts cant cope with them

I think you did not understand what i said , i said i appresiate your concern ,but to show concern you need some basic qualification , so was asking you to show atleast one protest you chinese had against what ever has hapened in china. See you cannt be seen not worried about chinese but worried about Indians and that is called HYPOCRISY my friend.

Show me one protest

That's a pretty brash quote: "Not anywhere in world can see a hell of these things but in incredible india". Okay so rapes and that stuff only occur in India:laughcry:. Retarded Chinese, I think your obsessed with India. See a doctor get checked out. No wonder in the west people look down on you noodle eaters as weak pussies who live in a oppressive country now if you don't mind I'm going to type in Tianeman square into google, something you will never do.:cheesy:

you ostrich and deceitful cheerleaders are incurable

you lot just keep quoting "Tiananmen Sq" as the repeated and most popular source of diffusion. pathetic!

You have tens of dozens of "Tiananmen Sq" incidences happened or happening in your chicken neck and Kashmir alone and let alone the massacre in "operation blue star" "Gujarat" "Orissa" etc

we are not obssessed with your country, why should we be obssessed with such a place of hell for women and kid and the underpriviledged

we are most disgusted by you people that despite all the serious ills in your society you are bragging yoursleves heavens in the world's largest democracy. who are you going to fool but yourselves and some of the westerners

I think you did not understand what i said , i said i appresiate your concern ,but to show concern you need some basic qualification , so was asking you to show atleast one protest you chinese had against what ever has hapened in china. See you cannt be seen not worried about chinese but worried about Indians and that is called HYPOCRISY my friend.

Show me one protest

we have protests and a lot of them in China and like these

After Protest, China Cancels Plans for Uranium Plant

Chinese protest at planned chemical plant over pollution fears

China punishes corrupt officials after village protests

Keep serching you need to try hard , are we talking about nuclera plant or chemical plant here ,i said to show one case where you have chinese have protested against rape or abuse in china.
And also you comeup with souces like nyTimes and the guardian which you chinese here have been potraying as western propaganda machines.

Most likely a cultural shift towards reporting such crimes rather than sweeping it under the rug or dealing with it through family channels rather than a true rise in such crimes.

Keep serching you need to try hard , are we talking about nuclera plant or chemical plant here ,i said to show one case where you have chinese have protested against rape or abuse in china.
And also you comeup with souces like nyTimes and the guardian which you chinese here have been potraying as western propaganda machines.

the rape cases are not as overflowing to deluge in China unlike super powder india
as a good culture we do not tolerate rapes in China so there are reports mostly in Chinese and these cases are not worthy of international attention unlike decadent india where these cases are getting OUT OF HAND NON-STOP and affecting the foreigners who travel, live and work there in india

How many tourists by visit counts are there in india, how many of them in China?

Most likely a cultural shift towards reporting such crimes rather than sweeping it under the rug or dealing with it through family channels rather than a true rise in such crimes.

pathetic cases in india and the unofficial cases could be much more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom