What's new

World News 2013 India Witnesses 336% Increase in Child Rape Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is a tabloid reporting
and no one is paying much attention to it
it never reaches the horror that indian women and children experience on a daily basis

nothing compared to what they go through in China

father_ties_kid_and_tries_to_sell_him.jpg

that is a child neglect which is having child tortuing consequences. The parents should be ashamed of themselves treating their kid s that way.

However, the kid was not raped and murdered unlike shining india in which thousands of severe child abuse sexually and murdered each year

Domestic violence by men 'shocking': survey - People's Daily Online People Daily Online

I guess both Chinese media links are tabloids heh

quote me another source

domestic violence is more severe in both the number and degree of brutality in incredible india

we are talking about severe torture to indian women and kids - that include rapes and murder and acid attacks

On one hand you have India which is a fre press , free democracy where the only way you tackle issues is by having it discussed openly

On the other hand , you have heavily censored, govt fudged/altered data, closed society, where you get thrown in labor camps often if you report rapes like China.

Resulting in?

Rape Case Is a Rarity in Chinese Justice System

Which of the two has a path of meaningful reform?

ironical to see Chinese quote the free world stats and data :)

China control only the political matters. They can only control chinese media, not global or media outside china.

There is no report rampant rape case, or rape gang in China such as bellow:

6 men convicted of raping Swiss tourist in India - CNN.com
India Rape: Gang-Rape Of American Tourist in India Should Remind Us Of the Risks Of Traveling Abroad

that is a child neglect which is having child tortuing consequences. The parents should be ashamed of themselves treating their kid s that way.

However, the kid was not raped and murdered unlike shining india in which thousands of severe child abuse sexually and murdered each year

quote me another source

domestic violence is more severe in both the number and degree of brutality in incredible india

we are talking about severe torture to indian women and kids - that include rapes and murder and acid attacks

you have now had plenty of sources . including your own media. I can't help it if your brainwashed head cannot fathom the truth ....

China control only the political matters. They can only control chinese media, [/url]

One of the most censored country does not control its state media. :rofl:

whatever, you are not convincing anyone other than your brethen. I know it is a system shock for you guys to read it

you have now had plenty of sources . including your own media. I can't help it if your brainwashed head cannot fathom the truth ....

I have not denied domestic violence in my country nor the reporting by our media
But by comparison of the degree of violence and no of events we are learning to avoid happening like the situation of the master and the hell of all these - india!

I have not denied domestic violence in my country nor the reporting by our media
But by comparison of the degree of violence and no of events we are learning to avoid happening like the situation of the master and the hell of all these - india!

Researches in China interviewed more than 2,000 men. Over half of respondents confessed to physically or sexually abusing their wives or girlfriends.

More shockingly, 25 percent of respondents said they had raped a woman, and one in 25 admitted to taking part in a gang rape.

I guess those numbers are not shocking.... but India's is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom