What's new

Why ISI is rank 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. CIA is the best & RAW is not bad either.....RAW should be in top 5 at least ...

This is not new but RAW actually has some significant roles in bangladesh and nepal's politics
Its just about budget......
When RAW will have more budget then it will automatically move to top5......
Budget is related to economy.......
Moral of the story-Focus on economy and the rest will follow......
And RAW is not the only organization in India.....

We cant find out which is the best intelligence agency in the world.All intelligence has its own achievments and embarrassment.
CIA is largest agency in the world.But their quality of intel is now in question causes are several .9/11 is the best example.they simply ignore massoud warning.Iraq war ,present Snowden issue also show its incompetency.But CIA is powerful because US is a superpower.
same goes to ISI. their best intelligence operation is they can influence Taliban and most of terrorists group in the world and they run a largest network in India. Counterfeit currency also it operation against India.ISI intel quality problem arise in 1971 ,1998 India nuke test and 1999 kargil war,26/11 is their best operation but cant anticipate diplomatic fall out .But their main disadvantages is ISI dont use high technology .CIA is light years ahead in that case.

RAW has it own achievements and losses.1971 war ,Operation meghdoot,1989 anti -insurgency measures,1974 and 1998 nuke tests ,Operation leech etc are their achievements.Losses are 1999 kargil war cant findout pak troop movements. numerous terrorists attack in India.May I K Gujral folly cause a lot of damages to us.Indian friends may know about that.Technology is also a problem for India's agency .But RAW facilities is considerably better than ISI.RAW has most advanced satellite surveillance and other equipments.After 26/11 their caliber substantially increased.But it is still far behind than CIA.

At a certain extent MOSSAD is the best intelligence agency in the world .Several reasons .Most example is their is no single terrorists attack inside Israel .US,India and Pakistan suffer terrorists attack inside their country in different magnitude and numbers.All previous war of Israel, decisively won by Israel.Still they can leak any information in this world.Technology of Israel is better.Sometimes even US cant understand their method.But they have also embarrassment ,Jonathan Pollard issue and
arrest of Israel agents for targeted killing.But they are still better than other countries.

ISI has almost half of supposedly your Kashmir! If according to India, Kashmir is theirs then we have occupied your piece of land but did you occupy Bangladesh? Don’t Think so! There is a reason why Raw is no where near the top 5!

Azad Kashmir is 1/3rd of kashmir

when pakistani soldiers entered kashmir....it wasnt under indian control
due to the pakistani intervention,the then maharaja signed an accord with indian govt. after which indian govt. sent its forces to kashmir

by then ,majority was annexed and India forced back resulting in 1/3 Azad Kashmir with pakistan and 2/3rd kashmir with india

and bangladesh.........it was under indian occupation.....it would have been quite easy to sign an agreement and annexe bd but indira refused to do so.......that was a good decision....and we are proud for that....

atlast RAW......raw knew about pakistan nuclear programme and facillities but at that time out pm morarji desai who was against indira........stopped alll raw activities and told pak govt that they knew about the nuclear programme......i guess this is enuff to prove how good raw was/is

did i miss something

ISI has almost half of supposedly your Kashmir! If according to India, Kashmir is theirs then we have occupied your piece of land but did you occupy Bangladesh? Don’t Think so! There is a reason why Raw is no where near the top 5!
1-So you do agree that Pakistan is illegally occupying the Azad Kashmir and it is the legitimate territory of India.....
2-RAW and ISI were not formed in 1947 so you claim is wrong......
3-You forgot Siachen......

Pakistanis are number 1 in thinking that the ISI is number 1. There is no way to quantify the performance of a secretive intelligence agency.

boys!!! these are indians, who thinks every things belong to india is number 1 ... not PAKISTANIS :lol::lol::lol: .... ops u guys can feel.... thinking k lia 2 brain chahea :yay:

Azad Kashmir is 1/3rd of kashmir

when pakistani soldiers entered kashmir....it wasnt under indian control
due to the pakistani intervention,the then maharaja signed an accord with indian govt. after which indian govt. sent its forces to kashmir

by then ,majority was annexed and India forced back resulting in 1/3 Azad Kashmir with pakistan and 2/3rd kashmir with india

and bangladesh.........it was under indian occupation.....it would have been quite easy to sign an agreement and annexe bd but indira refused to do so.......that was a good decision....and we are proud for that....

atlast RAW......raw knew about pakistan nuclear programme and facillities but at that time out pm morarji desai who was against indira........stopped alll raw activities and told pak govt that they knew about the nuclear programme......i guess this is enuff to prove how good raw was/is

did i miss something
Not to mention that RAW and ISI were not even formed in 1947 so his claim is wrong......
Also he forgot siachen.....

No kid ISI didn't fetch you Kashmir.ISI helped you to loose 68% of Kashmir.

A good secret service agency should be secretive, not (in)famous!!

I was going through some youtube/******** videos & some websites past 1 hour and observed that ISI was always in top3 intelligence agencies and RAW barely entering top10

Is ISI really that strong leaving behind CIA and Mossad??

I don't think so....

Because ISI marked items are the best...

ISI-Mark.png

Pakistanis are number 1 in thinking that the ISI is number 1. There is no way to quantify the performance of a secretive intelligence agency.

Did you ever hear a claim from ISI of being No 1 or you are just playing your usual foolhardy?

Of Course there is a fact based way to quantify rankings or performance based on declassified documents events, recorded history and so on.

640x392_42959_149168.jpg

These are normal civilians and i didn't know pictures were a source of valid information for you.

Show me a similar picture from any other country of the world.

These are normal civilians.

Didn't know pictures were a source of valid information for you.

These are normal civilians.

Didn't know pictures were a source of valid information for you.

Not information, but it does support the point I was trying to make. And normal civilians or not, but this behaviour of Pakistanis claiming that ISI to be the best in the world and stuff like that, pretty peculiar to Pakistan.

Not information, but it does support the point I was trying to make. And normal civilians or not, but this behaviour of Pakistanis claiming that ISI to be the best in the world and stuff like that, pretty peculiar to Pakistan.

The sources claiming such rankings are not Pakistani sources.

Every nation supports their security apparatus, nothing unusual about 'Pakistani behaviour'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom