What's new

Why ISI is rank 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Azad Kashmir is 1/3rd of kashmir

when pakistani soldiers entered kashmir....it wasnt under indian control
due to the pakistani intervention,the then maharaja signed an accord with indian govt. after which indian govt. sent its forces to kashmir

by then ,majority was annexed and India forced back resulting in 1/3 Azad Kashmir with pakistan and 2/3rd kashmir with india

and bangladesh.........it was under indian occupation.....it would have been quite easy to sign an agreement and annexe bd but indira refused to do so.......that was a good decision....and we are proud for that....

atlast RAW......raw knew about pakistan nuclear programme and facillities but at that time out pm morarji desai who was against indira........stopped alll raw activities and told pak govt that they knew about the nuclear programme......i guess this is enuff to prove how good raw was/is

did i miss something
Pakistan administered Kashmir is close to 31,000 sq mi's ( gilgit-baltistan 25,700 sq mi & azad Kashmir 5134 sq mi ) that's nearly 79,650 sq km or 30,834 sq mi, Indian administered Kashmir along with siachen is 41,000 sq mi Chinese administered Kashmir is 15,000 sq mi now how can a difference of 10,000 sq mi be 1/3rd ?

here is an accurate map of Pakistani Kashmir & Indian Kashmir

upload_2014-1-19_8-17-4.png

Last edited:
You have comprehension issues miss, go back and read the OP again. And there is nothing in post#30, nothing that I haven't replied to.
Okkk..what do you comprehend from this:

I was going through some youtube/******** videos & some websites past 1 hour and observed that ISI was always in top3 intelligence agencies and RAW barely entering top10

Is ISI really that strong leaving behind CIA and Mossad??

I don't think so....

And what did I say that made you think I am the one with the comprehension issues?

Maybe, and there is a good chance if we are to believe the projections. India has the potential to become a great power. However thats not the topic of the thread is it so lets keep it out of this discussion?

Atleast 90% of Pakistanis here on this forum , have openly claimed or implied ISI to be the best intelligence agency in the world, based on nothing but blind patriotism mind you. Unfortunately, they have very little to show for it,specially given the security situation in Pakistan these days.

Intel agencies are by default supposed to be secretive. When they are secretive, how can someone quantify and rank their achievements and capabilities?

This is not normal.

r

So people showing support for their countrys armed forces isn't normal? :lol:

Okkk..what do you comprehend from this:

And what did I say that made you think I am the one with the comprehension issues?

And from that you somehow concluded that OP is yearning for RAW to be on the top? As I said, you have comprehension issues.

Pakistan administered Kashmir is close to 31,000 sq mi's ( gilgit-baltistan 25,700 sq mi & azad Kashmir 5134 sq mi ) that's nearly 79,650 sq km or 30,834 sq mi, Indian administered Kashmir along with siachen is 41,000 sq mi Chinese administered Kashmir is 15,000 sq mi now how can a difference of 10,000 sq mi be 1/3rd ?

Azad Kashmir is around 78,114 sq km as you said
total area of kashmir is around 2,22,236sq km which is around 3 times of what is under Azad Kashmir

hence i said 1/3rd

my post was in reference to the war of 1947 where Azad Kashmir was holding 1/3rd so the rest 1.4 lakh sq km which is around 2/3rd ok kashmir was under India.........

during 1950.....chinese army had started entering the ladakh region.....and during the 1962 war we lost around 40,000 sq km to china.....

So people showing support for their countrys armed forces isn't normal? :lol:

Showing support is normal, holding placards which says "my intelligence agency is the best in the world", not so much. As I said, show me a similar photo from any other country in the world, and I ll concede.

Some PAK people think ISI is No 1.... make me laugh ...... all the way... lets see the reasons

A) Hide OBL and CIA finds it.
B) CIA Raid it PAK ISI Sleeping.
C) Mossad F-16 reached to PAK Airspace and ISI didn't noticed until it showed in Radar
D) Indian Soldiers reached Siachen and ISI was sleeping
E) CIA find AK Khan Network

Moreover , RAW conducted operation in PAK and especially in Balochistan and which claim by PAK govt / Army and ISI but RAW done the operation so perfect till now , NO SOLD proof ISI able to gather which can produce to Western / IC's etc.

Intelligence is all about doing thing without letting other person known, and when ISI do ,e very one knows and it make headline.....lol

CIA/ KGB (Now FSB)/ MOSSAD/MI6 / is world best agency as of now

Last edited:
neither ISI nor Raw is even close to being no 1

the top 5 Intel agencies of the world are
1 : Mossad
2 : m16
3 : CIA
4&5 : KGB/MSS

then comes the rest, ISI & RAW is somewhere in the 6th/7th position

Respect Nehru who invited Pakistan in UN to talk on Kashmir issue and recognized it as disputed territory…:p
Didnt you read the post to which i replied.....

Showing support is normal, holding placards which says "my intelligence agency is the best in the world", not so much. As I said, show me a similar photo from any other country in the world, and I ll concede.

Some PAK people think ISI is No 1.... make me laugh ...... all the way... lets see the reasons

A) Hide OBL and CIA finds it.

No proof?

B) CIA Raid it PAK ISI Sleeping.

? Lmao???

C) Mossad F-16 reached to PAK Airspace and ISI didn't noticed until it showed in Radar

They were in indian airspace... and twice.. :lol:

D) Indian Soldiers reached Siachen and ISI was sleeping

E) CIA find AK Khan Network

And what happened? no 1998 tests? AQ Khan in prison? what?

Moreover , RAW conducted operation in PAK and especially in Balochistan and which claim by PAK govt / Army and ISI but RAW done the operation so perfect till now , NO SOLD proof ISI able to gather which can produce to Western / IC's etc.

And achieved what? hundreds of militants about 900+ laid down their arms last year???

Intelligence is all about doing thing without letting other person known, and when ISI do ,e very one knows and it make headline.....lol

Yes foreign headlines... everything in india is blamed on ISI.. :lol:
CIA/ KGB (Now FSB)/ MOSSAD/MI6 / is world best agency as of now

Cool.

Lmao... really .. marrying dogs doesn't happen in Pakistan... nor do brothers sharing their wives or uncles marrying their blood neices...lots of things that happen in other countries don't happen in others!!

Oh I forgot these people are supported by ISI.. :lol:

And from that you somehow concluded that OP is yearning for RAW to be on the top? As I said, you have comprehension issues.
Now you have comprehension issues ....Every Indian here is trying to proof to OP that RAW isnt dead yet! What does that show you? :pop:

Seriosuly! Where and how is every Indian trying to prove that "RAW isn't dead yet". :lol:
Every Indian here! Why miss the here? Read the thread and tell them to stop then :pop:

Seriosuly! Where and how is every Indian trying to prove that "RAW isn't dead yet". :lol:

I dnt see many people claiming ISI is no.1 here... its only you fanboys trying to malign the ISI... not cool...some even claiming its 2 or 3rd after cia or mossad... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom