What's new

Why ISI is rank 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kewl... next time don't blame ISI for blowing up ur consulates n other nonsense will ya?
I don't blame them for blowing consulates but I am only worried for your agency ... who know nothing except blowing them self up in front of consulates ..:rofl:

It was ISI safe house for Kashmiri terrorist. world knows and acknowledge as ISI safe house.
World ask simple question from PAK , which PAK don't have answer on this

Where .. when? :lol:

]A) A house will so much high wall on the side of AMRY Base and where PAK Army /ISI conducted verification of every villager and doesn't raise alarm?

Lmao... oh okay cool.. side of army base?:lol:

B) Failure of detect OBL by ISI then again shows ISI is non-performing agency and CIA find it which shows CIA is more efficient then ISI

C) US Raid the OBL and ISI didn't even know about that and OBL all together..

And what did ISI or Pak lose? sanctions?what?
Thats what ISI didn't detected that Isreali plane file all over from Isreali and landed in India undetected and stayed their...... wow what operation by India.

Lmao... the first ops was detected before tht... Remember the statement Pak laying waste on .....???

The second time again...

In short w

PAK Said ISI didn't find any proof against AK Khan and asked CIA to help in giving the proof ..... so which is agency is good ? CIA and not ISI.

I don't blame them for blowing consulates but I am only worried for your agency ... who know nothing except blowing them self up in front of consulates ..:rofl:

No they make others blow em.. indian diplomat in islambad.. SP Rana working for ISI.. :lol:

The point i created this thread bcz i dont think ISI is rank 1 and after analyzing ********/youtube videos i found that they were pakistani muslims bragging about ISI

another fake claim by pakistanis debunked

No they make others blow em.. indian diplomat in islambad.. SP Rana working for ISI..
recently I read 17 of your mullas are working for raw..Ahhh..it's getting all mixed up..hard to say who is working for whom.:lol::lol:

The point i created this thread bcz i dont think ISI is rank 1 and after analyzing ********/youtube videos i found that they were pakistani muslims bragging about ISI

How was it debunked? Through PDF Indians? :pop: Interesting....

recently I read 17 of your mullas are working for raw..Ahhh..it's getting all mixed up..hard to say who is working for whom.:lol::lol:

And where are they ? :lol:

Getting waterboarded or electrocuted?

Those evil muslims.. :lol:

With this the OP has stated whatever he wanted to ...seen his tamasha and denial friends and is satisfied while some Indians on pg 1 also agreed ISI can be top 5 others were...

May I request @WebMaster @nuclearpak @Aeronaut @Jungibaaz @manitcore @Oscar to please put this thread to a rest it served no purpose as no one showed any stats nor did anyone discuss anything...Indians just hurled their opinions based on their nationality and got satisfied...so can we please put an end to this sorry thread please!

And where are they ? :lol:

Getting waterboarded or electrocuted?

Those evil muslims.. :lol:
how can I say where are they...Must be teaching some of your ISI members ..how to blow them up..:rofl::lol:

Good you read....maybe because they were caught and hence you managed to read them in the news! :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom