What's new

Why Indians members are generous in giving thanks

Not even close to the Iranians. I was looking for Aryan_B's profile few days back. Safe to say atleast 15000 out of the 170000 thanks he has received are from Iranians. You just need to say to say something Anti Arab or Anti Israeli or Anti American in their threads:lol:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members/bayan.html?tab=likes_received#likes_received
Out of all the posters especially the good ones, you chose to check Aryan_B's profile....:rofl:

BTW he is being missed by many members....:D

No, the thread is right and mine was in response to post #10 when the guy is blaming the Pakistani state for the Parliament Attack in late 2001 (imagine: 'Pakistan' doing that 3 months after 9/11?!) and for the Mumbai 26/11.
On Kargil 1999...yes, seeing the chatter and accusation between Musharraf and Nawaz Sharif I can believe that.
its ok sire....................my mistake.....

i do remember you thanking me a on my efforts with quran the day i was arguing with u .

Yea why not..even i was not agree with most of your posts in war threads but i said you are entitled to your opinions. Argument or even good counter arguments are both important for a discussion to get in flow. I know it will need a plenty of maturity and humbleness to appreciate a good counter argument even if its against us. I agree its natural to say thanks to those whom you like but excessive use of thanks for one person just because he say something in your favour is not good for debate and it just kill the healthy debate and it turn out to be a emotional battle against each others :)

Out of all the posters especially the good ones, you chose to check Aryan_B's profile....:rofl:

BTW he is being missed by many members....:D

I was trying to solve the mystery. Both the brothers seem to have disappeared with mosts of their posts deleted.

One day I might face the same fate :hang2:

would rather like to avail the opportunity to comment on some Pakistanis who are too shy and frugal to give thank to deserving posts/threads posted by sensible Pakistanis. As you pointed out, Indian posters get thanked generously by their fellow Indians and I agree with you.

Another interesting thing that I have noticed here, altho contrary to what I am referring to, is that Mods almost always get thank on every post even if it is not meaningful. They even get bundle of thanks on the a post showing only LOL.

I 100% agree with bold part in your posts and it is something i noticed as well..

This guy geminzbu(cannot pronounce it lol) is also not biased in giving thanks.

Yea why not..even i was not agree with most of your posts in war threads but i said you are entitled to your opinions. Argument or even good counter arguments are both important for a discussion to get in flow. I know it will need a plenty of maturity and humbleness to appreciate a good counter argument even if its against us. I agree its natural to say thanks to those whom you like but excessive use of thanks for one person just because he say something in your favour is not good for debate and it just kill the healthy debate and it turn out to be a emotional battle against each others :)
Ye Ye ...tum to dil ke bhi Raja nikale....:bunny:

Ye Ye ...tum to dil ke bhi Raja nikale....:bunny:
Defence is not my forte.but i do comment on defence when i see discussion going haywire with people ready to cut throats on thaat occasion in kargil thread i had argument with raja and i thin emmie too.otherwise i keep dont touch defence even with a barge of pole unless its maoits.

To the folks here who live in India and Pakistan, when do you people sleep? :woot: It must be 3:30 over there!

Back
Top Bottom