What's new

Rationale discussion with indian members on PDF simply isn,t possible

Really?Both arguments are proven beyond doubt,there isnt anyone doubting about them in the world,but Pakistani members
Ok ok be happy ) Also forgive me because you were the first ones who helped germany making missiles during WW2 :lol:

Ok ok be happy ) Also forgive me because you were the first ones who helped germany making missiles during WW2 :lol:

No question about such-larger technology base & Industry +experience & $$$ = better missiles.Okay,I have seen lot of sarcastic comments from you guys in Indian threads (which are often ignored by mods) ,but heck I once got banned from a thread for a sarcastic remark.

@Secularpakistani …. Hey buddy, trolls are there from every countries, similarly there are good decent posters from every country. Try to avoid the trolls and if someone insults you unnecessarily either report or bash him out. That's your wish.

Personally my ideology, I can joke with a friend but never insult anyone. But if someone try that, I'll pay him with his own coin. So you can follow that policy of ' Be decent with me and I'll be with you else you are messing with wrong person'.

@Alpha1 . . . . . yes i am a troll . . . :sarcastic:

I'll show you. . . where i trolled this guy. . .

hmm.. . . here is my thread about India. . . and . . . see what i did. . :whistle:

post#89
India . . . At a glance. . :) | Page 6

post #92 and post #94

India . . . At a glance. . :) | Page 7

post #141 to Post#152

India . . . At a glance. . :) | Page 10

now you decide. . .:omghaha:

No buttering Alphee :p:

you-jelly.jpg

Last edited:
Should it really matter if he is Hindu or Muslim... he's Indian.. :mad:

:lol:

But... But....

The caliphate! Won't someone think of the caliphate!

hopefully seeing a shrink

chak de india is genuinely nice :P

I was talking about my trolling :P

Man I joined some Indian Army and other forces related pages on facebook and I am disappointed man they are not much active don't know why

Heretic! The Ulema will never forgive you for this!

@Secularpakistani …. Hey buddy, trolls are there from every countries, similarly there are good decent posters from every country. Try to avoid the trolls and if someone insults you unnecessarily either report or bash him out. That's your wish.

Personally my ideology, I can joke with a friend but never insult anyone. But if someone try that, I'll pay him with his own coin. So you can follow that policy of ' Be decent with me and I'll be with you else you are messing with wrong person'.
Thanks buddy and i can tell you ,you are one of my favourite indian members who are positive minded and rationale and i never saw them trolling.

I am all for truthful and rational posts on any topic.

Hi everyone) About a month ago when i signed up on PDF i was expecting a rationale and fruitful discussion here on PDF without any trolling but i was simply wrong .Many times i reported posts of pakistani members and took side of indian members because i thought they are victims of trolling but after almost one month observation i have noticed that trolling and offensive posts starts and ends with the indian members on PDF.I can,t remember the username of a pakistani member it was like "saan or shan" was once having a fight with the indian member and when i reported his post and got angry with him he said that "i am new here and soon you will find out the real nature of our indian neighbours ,they are all hinduvadis" Man if you are reading this thread then i just want to say sorry to you because you were damn right.Because of the following reasons i think having a rationale and fruitful conservation without any trolling or anger with indian members is simply not possible and hence they deserve no respect on PDF.So far i have never seen a single pakistan obsessed indian member on PDF who is not here for trolling.
1)They are extreme hypocrites.
2)They are always in denial mode even if you talk with proof and logic.
3)They have strong trolling community here even if they know their fellow indian is wrong and trolling but they never report him and always take side of him while on the other hand our moderators treat everyone equally i literally saw them banning pakistani members .
4)They talk about terrorism and against religion but they are all fundamentally hindus with extremist mindset.
5)And finally they feel offended when we laugh ,when they criticize chinese economy ,say india a next super power and they won all wars without explaining the facts :lol: :lol:
Old pakistani members on PDF please correct if i am wrong
Bad bad Hindus..says secular ****. What does secularism mean for you. Sharia?

Back
Top Bottom