What's new

Why Indians members are generous in giving thanks

Hum dushmani main bhi sharafat rakhte hain :triniti:

from Amitabh Bachcchan in Lakshya....

Why Indians members are generous in giving thanks to topics/posts which are anti-Pakistan, anti-pak army, topics/comments associate terrorism with Pakistan or anything that presents Pakistan in bad light. They are also generous to give thanks to Pakistani members in those posts where they find some negativity towards Pakistan/Pakistani. on the other hand good, calm, neutral Pakistani members like developers/Asim aquil get unnoticed because they always defend wrong perceptions of Indians. I bet vinod2070 and fateh71 lead in this competition of giving thanks :D

Well may be Pakistani also do this but i am sure they cannot beat the records of indians in thsi competition even on pdf let alone any Indian defence forums.

Note :
Its just my personal observation on PDF and peoples might disagree with me and it was not meant to insult anyone but just to see why is that we think good posts are only those posts which validate our point of views or opinion. Thanks :)

some pak members careers saved by indian thanks include VCheng, faujhistorian, mercenary, Rabzon, porus...

Hum dushmani main bhi sharafat rakhte hain :triniti:

from Amitabh Bachcchan in Lakshya....
lekin dushmani ki aag main sharafat nikal fekate ho.tab kuch dhayan nahi hota ki kon kya hai.

After Kargil, Parliament Attack, 26/11, though, most of us have developed a deep enmity, if not hatred, for Pakistan and Pakistanis. In fact, I myself was an avid proponent of good relations with Pakistan but the sheer denial by the Pakistani state after 26/11 has literally killed the part of me which wanted friendly relations with Pakistan.

I think Kargil was a military general's own doing. As you know the Pakistani Establishment you would understand Kargil.
But the Parliament Attack and the 26/11 simply cannot be blamed on the Pakistani 'state' considering the post 9/11. Unfortunately, in Indian media, I find too much hostility and too little objectivity when it comes to Pakistan. Being 'on the right side of history' after 9/11 and the America-propped Indian 'image' shuts off objectivity from the Indian minds that Pakistan is trying VERY HARD since at least 9/11 to make a detente with India. It is different that Indians smell an opportunity like 1971. They did that in 1983/84 too when the MRD agitation started in Pakistan.
Please don't insult our intelligence and try to have a more diverse point of view. You are currently riding high on the coat-tail of America-inspired global media. IF the Americans tomorrow think Pakistan is a better ally then you would be portrayed as butchers in Kashmir, as a country where hundreds of millions are without power and toilets, as a society with a caste system. Trust me: American media can destroy any country's image if the American officials not-so-subtly direct them to.
(Typed quickly..)

lekin dushmani ki aag main sharafat nikal fekate ho.tab kuch dhayan nahi hota ki kon kya hai.
Are yaar tum har baat ki khaal kyun nikalti ho.......waise bola galat nahin hai......:lol:

Back
Top Bottom