What's new

Why Indians embraced slavery in past ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
why should i believe whate joe shearer says,he also reads up from somewhere else.

My sources are much better than Joe Shearer's.

Didn't some brave Muslims killed each other few days back trying to prove who follows the most purest and bravest of the sect out there !!!

That's the whole point, they're getting killed by their own as well as others.......i.e they're getting paid back with interest.....and they can't do anything about it because they think their medieval barbaric tactics will still work.....:lol:

Of course the are they share genetics with people from Tamil nadu and West Bengal.

Genetically north Indians have linkage to central Asia, genetics don't lie.

but they are not invaders.

Thats why Rajputs today are everywhere,old pathan soldiers clan and mughal clans find it difficult to pass 6th grade.

I appreciate that. however your countryman bronxbull is rewriting history.

There's no dearth of ignoramii on either side of the border. I tried to reason with the OP while you're stuck with Mr Bronxbull ( a fellow South Indian I guess :-)). Btw, Which part of Pakistan are you originally from?

lmao.. it was iranigirl who said tht... so keep shut dude...
As for defending him... why shouldnt i... hes my comrade :lol:? And who gave tht guy the right to abuse somebody?
Well but you can't deny there were few takers for her offer.
And since this whole thread's purpose was to hurl abuse at Hindus and Hinduisms, what bronxbull said a very mild description of the poster.

And since this whole thread's purpose was to hurl abuse at Hindus and Hinduisms, what bronxbull said a very mild description of the poster.

Did you imagine tht aswell? 
arey chotu,apne aukaat mein bait jaa,yeh tumhari bas ka baat nahi hain.

Who are you referring too little man?

What one person who started this,you failed to read the response of others to him from his own community.

Come on mate atleast be honest

What one person who started this,you failed to read the response of others to him from his own community.
Come on mate atleast be honest
My first reply in the thread was enough from my side until another Pakistani dude came through to defend this crap. He might be okay with his beliefs being mocked but we can't take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom