What's new

Why Indians embraced slavery in past ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said Islam teach fearlessness while Hinduism does not. Most Sikhs are also fearless and show resistance against occupation or injustice. Hindu will only attack you if you are weak or down

yea two Muslims may fight against each others if they both consider themselves right and opposite side as wrong. To have many Muslim countries don't have anything to do with bravery or cowardice. I was asking why Hindus slept so long and accepted the slavery and rule of invaders with pleasure and consent

I don't think you're qualified enough to understand what Hinduism teaches/doesn't teach. If it pleases you, please go ahead and masturbate to the happy thoughts of all Hindus being cowards and Muslims alone being brave and courageous.

If you indeed are a Pashtun in Pakistan, please don't spoil your Hand-sh@g session with questions like why you don't belong to the Land of Afghanistan and why you haven't felt it's an injustice that the British conquered your area of Afghanistan in the 1860s and you've done nothing about it so far. Courage my @rse!!

Because, as I said earlier, Hindus, by virtue of their religion are more oriented towards academics and spirituality then warfare......
You're right, Islam teaches 'fearlessness'/barbarism hence Hindus couldn't cope up with the Muslim barbarians....
You can interpret this spiritual and academic nature of Hinduism as cowardness but we prize it very much because it has helped us achieve much more than Pakistan(a Muslim country) in terms of Science and technology......and that's what matters most in today's world which depends on technological warfare rather than fighting with swords...and hence you see more Muslims dying today than any other religious groups of the world despite the Muslims being 'brave' and 'fearless'....

Now, the question is, why Muslims can't progress in science and technology?......the answer lies in Islam....
Why do you think Islam spread among the Middle East and Central Asian barbarians so rapidly?......and not so much in the West and East.....'cause Islam is suitable for barbarians only...not for intellectual and spiritual minds.....
You can interpret this barbarism as 'bravery' which helped Islam spread during the Middle ages but as I've already said, in today's world it's useless......

Ok Islam teaches all that but what about those who weren't Muslim or there was no islam, why were the huns and kushans so successful?.

I suppose the regions of present day Pakistan got enslaved first and the longest...

I think you need to repay a visit to the library and reread that history book.

1) Prithvi Raj captured Ghuri in first battle and let him go is untrue.

2) Prithvi Ran ran from the battle and he was later captured and killed.

His body was taken back as a trophy, this is mentioned true or not i don't know.

Poisoning of the lake is new to me, must have been tonnes and tonnes of poison to have any affect. 

Ever heard of the hotakis?, they destroyed Iran.

I got a country called Pakistan i know its hard for you to digest that, what's with the personal attacks?, debate and prove me wrong.

which history book says that?

Historians makes stories as they feel like.

Lake can be poisoned,i guess the word potency means nothing for you.

Iran is destroyed,when? by whom?

Last i know it is the only proud shia country which is independent. 
Dont define urself..

Ur a south indian... do you have a seperate country? dravidia or somethin?

dont waste time kid, 
OP defined himself in the first post itself there is no need to defend him.
U r a shia right ... wasn't some Pakistanis were asking to deport all Shias to Iran?

he is a random baloch kid,perhaps amongst the few baloch who can read and write and count.

Agree with you. Those who were desperate for resources would have fought harder than those who enjoyed them.

As you've pointed out, when the Kushans, Huns, Hephthalites, Mongols etc invaded India, it wasn't seen as Zoroashtrianism/Buddhism/Tangrism/Shamanism invading Hinduism. Then why suddenly suggest that foreign invaders whose religion happened to be Islam somehow denoted Islam invading and conquering Hinduism?

I never at any point have said that Islam conquered Hinduism or vice versa, what i said that religion wasn't a factor.

Generally the invaders were more determined, committed and more aggressive in their mission hence they been victorious, the people who the defeated were the previous invaders who were now settled and lost that hunger for war.

If you look at India as in northern India then you will see that most of these people were invaders at some point in time coming from the northwest.

I hear multiple versions of what Islam teaches but from what i hear,there is nothing constructive that is thought,thats why we have multiple muslim countries instead of one caliph.

You can interpret this barbarism as 'bravery' which helped Islam spread during the Middle ages but as I've already said, in today's world it's useless......
Didn't some brave Muslims killed each other few days back trying to prove who follows the most purest and bravest of the sect out there !!!

I never at any point have said that Islam conquered Hinduism or vice versa, what i said that religion wasn't a factor.

Generally the invaders were more determined, committed and more aggressive in their mission hence they been victorious, the people who the defeated were the previous invaders who were now settled and lost that hunger for war.

If you look at India as in northern India then you will see that most of these people were invaders at some point in time coming from the northwest.

Rajputs are not invaders,sons of the soil.

North Indians are not invaders,only muslims were.

Well, I was actually siding with you on that! I was merely elaborating on the statement made by you to show that Religion plays an insignificant role in such conflicts. Peace & Cheers!:cheers:

which history book says that?

Historians makes stories as they feel like.

Lake can be poisoned,i guess the word potency means nothing for you.

Iran is destroyed,when? by whom?

Last i know it is the only proud shia country which is independent. 

dont waste time kid, 

he is a random baloch kid,perhaps amongst the few baloch who can read and write and count.

Maybe you need to look at your own Indian historians who say that, unless you feel they are biased.

@joeshearer he is your countryman and has vast historical knowledge am sure he will disagree with you.

If you have already made your mindup without giving thought to historic evidence then i feel its pointless to carry on this conversation with you. 
Well, I was actually siding with you on that! I was merely elaborating on the statement made by you to show that Religion plays an insignificant role in such conflicts. Peace & Cheers!:cheers:

I appreciate that. however your countryman bronxbull is rewriting history.

OP defined himself in the first post itself there is no need to defend him.
U r a shia right ... wasn't some Pakistanis were asking to deport all Shias to Iran?

lmao.. it was iranigirl who said tht... so keep shut dude...

As for defending him... why shouldnt i... hes my comrade :lol:? And who gave tht guy the right to abuse somebody?

Rajputs are not invaders,sons of the soil.

North Indians are not invaders,only muslims were.

Of course the are they share genetics with people from Tamil nadu and West Bengal.

Genetically north Indians have linkage to central Asia, genetics don't lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom