What's new

Why Indians embraced slavery in past ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am getting more illogical and irrational answers from emotional Indians here which was expected any way. India or sub continent before 1947 was ruled by British/Arabs/Persian/Mughal etc because we have forefathers of Pakistani who were coward and greedy Hindus who could not defend their beliefs and gave up to invaders. Where were the vast majority of rest of the brave aggressive Indian Hindus or forefathers of brave Indian Muslims? Why they were sleeping for such a long period or they were busy in building Taj Mahal or forts for Mughal/British or were even fighting for them in world wars? Why these brave Hindu did not help and provided protection to coward Hindus? Why they could not save their temples/mandirs? No answer. Some debate about same questions which i have asked

[video]
[/video]

Last edited:
Afghans/Iranians/arabs everyone is even today on their knees to europeans because of their military prowess.

You are right,it is not honourable to attack when your enemy is down but if u dont,then you ll die like prithviraj chauhan.

Now now Prithvi Raj did attack but a legend called qutbuddin ensured that ghuri wasn't killed.

Prithvi in second battle abandoned his men and rather then die fighting with them he ran to save his life but it didnt work out for him. 
@Proudpakistaniguy No doubt religion is a fuel and energy for battle but warfare and bravery is in the blood in the culture and landscape you are from.

We destroyed Iran and we were Muslims and so were they, so religion didn't play any factor.

You do raise some valid points but don't expect any clean crisp answers.

Last edited:
I am getting more illogical and irrational answers from emotional Indians here which was expected any way. India or sub continent before 1947 was ruled by British/Arabs/Persian/Mughal etc because we have forefathers of Pakistani who were coward and greedy Hindus who could not defend their beliefs and gave up to invaders. Where were the vast majority of rest of the brave aggressive Indian Hindus or forefathers of brave Indian Muslims? Why they were sleeping for such a long period or they were busy in building Taj Mahal or forts for Mughal/British or were even fighting for them in world wars? Why these brave Hindu did not help and provided protection to coward Hindus? Why they could not save their temples/mandirs? No answer. Some debate about same questions which i have asked

[video]
[/video]

R.I.P Indian History.

Although it's clear by now that you're only a troll, I am answering this question for the sake of any one else who has similar questions and genuinely interested in understanding the reasons behind it.

1. India in the period between 5th-15th century A.D was only culturally united, but politically divided.

2. India never had any problems accepting new religions into it's fold. When the foreigners invaded, it was not seen as Islam invading Hinduism as you put it here.

3. Most of the "epic" battles of medieval times were localised conflicts between neighbouring kingdoms alone, not a Pan-Indian struggle.(South India never participated in any struggle between Northern Indian Kingdoms. If Delhi was conquered by Nadir Shah, it was not our problem down South!)

4. When Mughals defeated the Delhi Sultanate, it cannot be said that Brave Islam defeated Coward Islam, can it??

5. When the British ruled India for 200 years, why didn't the brave Muslims of India come to the aid of coward muslims and try to retake India? (Hoping this makes sense to you as I'm trying to sound similar to you)

[/DOUBLEPOST]@Proudpakistaniguy No doubt religion is a fuel and energy for battle but warfare and bravery is in the blood in the culture and landscape you are from.

We destroyed Iran and we were Muslims and so were they, so religion didn't play any factor.

Religion is a motivated factor because it teach you to take firm stand against injustice even with limited resources and strength. If you die in this struggle of defending the weak or fighting for your rights then you are shaeed. Muslims of India fought for their rights and got Pakistan even after losing many lives. Kashmiri Muslim did not sit quietly when India occupied them. Afghans were also struggling against NATO with limited resources. They are right or wrong in this war is different debate. Pakistan were less in numbers and strength compare to India but still attacked India many times. Its not loss of lives which determined bravery or cowardice but its passion and resistance against enemy which is even ten times bigger than you and you dare to challenge them with what you have got determine bravery

@Proudpakistaniguy which Madrassa did you emerge from? Study hard, learn some skills or you will remain an embittered, frustrated failure. You are already showing signs of being a loser.
I know i have touched the dukhti vein of Indian Hindus here . I don't take personal insults seriously. You can try hard

I know i have touched the dukhti vein of Indian Hindus here . I don't take personal insults seriously. You can try hard

You ought to take personal insults seriously dude. You'll keep embarrassing yourself if you don't introspect.

If you are somehow still suggesting that Islam unites people in battle and Hinduism doesn't, you'll also have to answer why there are 27 Muslim majority Nations today, with some fighting amongst each other.

Religion is a motivated factor because it teach you to take firm stand against injustice even with limited resources and strength. If you die in this struggle of defending the weak or fighting for your rights then you are shaeed. Muslims of India fought for their rights and got Pakistan even after losing many lives. Kashmiri Muslim did not sit quietly when India occupied them. Afghans were also struggling against NATO with limited resources. They are right or wrong in this war is different debate. Pakistan were less in numbers and strength compare to India but still attacked India many times. Its not loss of lives which determined bravery or cowardice but its passion and resistance against enemy which is even ten times bigger than you and you dare to challenge them with what you have got determine bravery

I understand that religion is a strong factor but not the only factor, other factors come in to play too.

I wish i could answer your questions but neither were my ancestors Hindu by religion or even if so never racially same as those who lived on the subcontinent.

Why the invaders be it Muslims or prior to them the huns, kushans etc managed to win is because of their determination and commitment.

Now now Prithvi Raj did attack but a legend called qutbuddin ensured that ghuri wasn't killed.

Prithvi in second battle abandoned his men and rather then die fighting with them he ran to save his life but it didnt work out for him. 
@Proudpakistaniguy No doubt religion is a fuel and energy for battle but warfare and bravery is in the blood in the culture and landscape you are from.

What?

All of you talk as if you saw the battle live.

Prithviraj Chauhan died in the battle because Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti,the pseudo sufi poisioned the lakes and the wells of the city.

Ajmer is god forsaken ever since.

You didn't destroy Iran,It is the only country in the region which doesn't suck up to arabs and americans.

You are a pashtun,you dont even have your own country.

You ought to take personal insults seriously dude. You'll keep embarrassing yourself if you don't introspect.

If you are somehow still suggesting that Islam unites people in battle and Hinduism doesn't, you'll also have to answer why there are 27 Muslim majority Nations today, with some fighting amongst each other.

I said Islam teach fearlessness while Hinduism does not. Most Sikhs are also fearless and show resistance against occupation or injustice. Hindu will only attack you if you are weak or down

yea two Muslims may fight against each others if they both consider themselves right and opposite side as wrong. To have many Muslim countries don't have anything to do with bravery or cowardice. I was asking why Hindus slept so long and accepted the slavery and rule of invaders with pleasure and consent

Do you Pakistanis think those invaders were passing flowers when they were riding though modern Pakistan? This is only hurting your sentiments, because they consistently swallowed that area whole plenty of times, not majority of India. And the fact is, most of the time they only held parts of N. India, not India. Mughals under Aurangzeb held land similar to Mauryas under Ashoka, however.

In Indian history, history of the subcontinent, there are two areas that produced the largest empires. That's East India and the Deccan

nanda-empire-323-bce.jpg

Maurya_Dynasty_in_265_BCE.jpg

536px-Sunga-Border.jpg

Kharavela-Kingdom.GIF

Gupta_Empire_320_-_600_ad.PNG

Pala_Empire_(Dharmapala).gif

Devapala.jpg

East Indians

13575.jpg

rashtrakuta-dynasty.jpg

maratha-kingdom-map.jpg

etc

Deccani

I understand that religion is a strong factor but not the only factor, other factors come in to play too.

I wish i could answer your questions but neither were my ancestors Hindu by religion or even if so never racially same as those who lived on the subcontinent.

Why the invaders be it Muslims or prior to them the huns, kushans etc managed to win is because of their determination and commitment.

Agree with you. Those who were desperate for resources would have fought harder than those who enjoyed them.

As you've pointed out, when the Kushans, Huns, Hephthalites, Mongols etc invaded India, it wasn't seen as Zoroashtrianism/Buddhism/Tangrism/Shamanism invading Hinduism. Then why suddenly suggest that foreign invaders whose religion happened to be Islam somehow denoted Islam invading and conquering Hinduism?

What?

Prithviraj Chauhan died in the battle because Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti,the pseudo sufi poisioned the lakes and the wells of the city.

You didn't destroy Iran,It is the only country in the region which doesn't suck up to arabs and americans.

I think you need to repay a visit to the library and reread that history book.

1) Prithvi Raj captured Ghuri in first battle and let him go is untrue.

2) Prithvi Ran ran from the battle and he was later captured and killed.

His body was taken back as a trophy, this is mentioned true or not i don't know.

Poisoning of the lake is new to me, must have been tonnes and tonnes of poison to have any affect. 
What?

Ever heard of the hotakis?, they destroyed Iran.

I got a country called Pakistan i know its hard for you to digest that, what's with the personal attacks?, debate and prove me wrong.

I said Islam teach fearlessness while Hinduism does not. Most Sikhs are also fearless and show resistance against occupation or injustice. Hindu will only attack you if you are weak or down

yea two Muslims may fight against each others if they both consider themselves right and opposite side as wrong. To have many Muslim countries don't have anything to do with bravery or cowardice. I was asking why Hindus slept so long and accepted the slavery and rule of invaders with pleasure and consent

Because, as I said earlier, Hindus, by virtue of their religion are more oriented towards academics and spirituality then warfare......
You're right, Islam teaches 'fearlessness'/barbarism hence Hindus couldn't cope up with the Muslim barbarians....
You can interpret this spiritual and academic nature of Hinduism as cowardness but we prize it very much because it has helped us achieve much more than Pakistan(a Muslim country) in terms of Science and technology......and that's what matters most in today's world which depends on technological warfare rather than fighting with swords...and hence you see more Muslims dying throughout the world today than any other religious groups of the world despite the Muslims being 'brave' and 'fearless'......i.e you're getting paid back with interest.....:lol:

Now, the question is, why Muslims can't progress in science and technology?......the answer lies in Islam....
Why do you think Islam spread among the Middle East and Central Asian barbarians so rapidly?......and not so much in the West and East.....'cause Islam is suitable for barbarians only...not for intellectual and spiritual minds.....
You can interpret this barbarism as 'bravery' which helped Islam spread during the Middle ages but as I've already said, in today's world it's useless......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom