What's new

Why Indians don’t like there neighboring countries?

Yet India is doing better then Pakistan even with it's caste system.

Your comparison is beyond the depths of a sane minded argument.

Lmao. It's Marasee, not Marsee fool. Keep pretending to be the Punjabi expert when you live in less than 30% of Punjab.

Hey idiot do not nitpick, I HAVE MADE MY POINT AND I KNOW YOUR BASE IS BURNING. YOU CAN NOT WRITE PUNJABI WORDS SPOKEN AS IT IS IN ENGLISH.

lol, India's slums are growing day by day. I don't know if you're aware of this....

That might be true however India has managed to achieve a name for itself not mention economic growth, people have lost faith in Pakistan on the other hand will it even survive beyond 2015 ?

Actually they have done pretty well, India managed to get 2000 of it's men killed and Prime Minister Assassinated for a group it once trained and supported. China provided weapons however SL did all the fighting and in the end they managed to destroy LTTE and blow Prabhakaran brains out.

again you know nothing of what happened..trust me....without the chinese (and indian) weaponry, the indian navy's active support of destroying the tiger's arms smuggling ring from thailand,myanmar the tigers would still be there....the lankan fighting went on for 25 years and what they achieved in the first 19 years..nothing....infact as late as 2002 their arse was being handed out to them by the tigers...it was only after congress took power in india...did india get actively involved on the lankan side and they were able to produce results...

the tigers maintained an airforce and navy for god sake....and they lankans could do nothing about it...:lol:...in all probability they should thank us and chinese for that...hard fighting my ***.

Claim authority if you can write your langue and others are studying it. God gives you long life but when you will die your dialect will die with you. I hope you understand my point.

So you think they don't teach Gurmukhi in Colleges in Pakistan?

Plus Jhangvi is the oldest and most original dialect.

That might be true however India has managed to achieve a name for itself not mention economic growth, people have lost faith in Pakistan on the other hand will it even survive beyond 2015 ?

Rich are getting rich and poor are getting poorer. Name doesn't matter. I doesn't matter to Turkey, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, etc....:lol:

Hey idiot do not nitpick, I HAVE MADE MY POINT AND I KNOW YOUR BASE IS BURNING. YOU CAN NOT WRITE PUNJABI WORDS SPOKEN AS IT IS IN ENGLISH.

Then why were you nit-picking about the way I wrote chawal? :lol:

Rich are getting rich and poor are getting poorer. Name doesn't matter. I doesn't matter to Turkey, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, etc....:lol:

How do you know poor is getting poorer?

again you know nothing of what happened..trust me....without the chinese (and indian) weaponry, the indian navy's active support of destroying the tiger's arms smuggling ring from thailand,myanmar the tigers would still be there....the lankan fighting went on for 25 years and what they achieved in the first 19 years..nothing....infact as late as 2002 their arse was being handed out to them by the lankans...it was only after congress took power in india...did india get actively involved on the lankan side and they were able to produce results...

What exactly are you trying to say sri lanka could not have beaten the tigers without India LMAFO, lol it was when they turned to the Chinese for weaponry and support from the sanctions. you failed to know the LTTE was destroyed and killed off by Sri Lanka, in the end Lanka would have won even without Support from India or China simply due to Sri Lanka not going to let it's land get taken. Israeli Kafir and Chinese F-7 played a big part India on the other hand :undecided:

i wish i could present it on this page but i can't. Look at the powerpoint slide on this link

Slums In India

Yet the biggest slum is in Pakistan! Anyway slums were there before liberalization, now prove your point that slums are getting bigger.

Yet the biggest slum is in Pakistan! Anyway slums were there before liberalization, now prove your point that slums are getting bigger.

by 2030, there will be 2 billion people in slums in India...:rofl:
I'm not sure how you come up with slums in Pakistan, but we have hardly any!

What exactly are you trying to say sri lanka could not have beaten the tigers without India LMAFO, lol it was when they turned to the Chinese for weaponry and support from the sanctions. you failed to know the LTTE was destroyed and killed off by Sri Lanka, in the end Lanka would have won even without Support from India or China simply due to Sri Lanka not going to let it's land get taken.

yah like they could for 19 years...lmfao.....the tigers maintained an airforce and a navy..had their own taxations, customs and banking system..own currency...for all practical purposes till 2002 or 2003, sl had no control over its northern parts and it was virtually a different country..

and it would have been the same if not for increased indian and chinese support...lankans on their own were horribly incapable of fighting the tigers...

Israeli Kafir and Chinese F-7 played a big part India on the other hand

indian navy which busted big time the arms smuggling ring of the tigers....the only thing that did in the tigers was because they started running ammo deficiency....and it was indian diplomatic support that saved lankans many a time....

where the hell you guys take the thread? have some shame ? i must say all of you need to grow up .mods please close this baseless hateful thread ASAP .

Back
Top Bottom