What's new

Why Indians don’t like there neighboring countries?

The damage Urdu which is hindized itself has done to Punjabi of Pakistan and how you guys are doing Islamic (Arabic/farsi) experiments with your own pothohari etc dialects, has brought this language on the verge of extinction in Pakistan.

A few portions of Guru Granth Sahib use the Punjabi dialects, but the book is interspersed with several other languages including Brajbhasha, Khariboli, Sanskrit and Persian.[15] Guru Gobind Singh, the last Guru of the Sikhs composed Chandi di Var in Punjabi, although most of his works are composed in other languages like Braj bhasha and Persian.

I can rip your feel good fake authority on this language apart further but I will leave this on other readers to decide who is helping Punjabi, Indians or Pakistanis ? I am shouting from the roof top again that you guys can't even write Punjabi.

Crap article.

Just go home son.

India Started off supporting the LTTE for it's own purposes then you lost 2000 men and prime minister assassinated. Basically Sri Lanka also thought India was trying to steal it's land to aid the tamils. SL today is more then capable of crushing LTTE.

sl without china and india would still be getting its arse kicked by the tigers...

Also you don't know about Jhangochi dialect, yet you ready to rip my authority. :D

I don't need to act like a Punjabi... People from that province have known my cast as warriors. I am a 'Butt' go ask any Pakistani Punjabi and they will tell how Punjabi we are....
Tainoo gaal tay patani chalda par teree zabaan baree chalidyaa. hoon mudayaa theree pan kidraay naas tay nye gayee kaisee monday kol on? aaas wasti tuu shokhyian mar day paya
saadee zabaan theray kool oon hazaar salan poranee hagee.
By the way it's not chabal but 'chawl' learn to pronounce words clearly. i wonder how you would pronounce zeeraa lol....

Every Marsee claim he is a Butt in Pakistan. Warriors or marshal race is a debunked concept. To pretend they are from warriors clan is a fashion amongst Pakistanis.

Chawl in Pakistan, Chabal in Indian Punjab, I have made my self clear on this before. BTW teach this lesson to RazPak who was writing it as Chawal i.e rice.

I dressed up as a mullah. Kidding... they're actually quite liberal to the town I went to.. well her parents at least.

Buddy let's get some things straight, I don't hate pakistanis. I grew up in a Desi community, but upon hearing $hit said about Indians and/or India I tend to get defensive. It's all part of being human in today's world right?

true :tup:

Do you actually live in Cali or Taiwan? You sure seem like a pervert cuz you keep changing your avatar....

i travel back n forth, and yea I definitely need a character certificate from you :lol:

caste is a caste....i have a friend in FB who says that his parents wont let him marry a girl because he comes from higher caste family....caste means your status in society..

Might be true, however many Zaats that are not "high" are loaded with cash. So I would say it's not very reliable to judge status of of a person's social class by Zaat, as in many cases it's not true.

sl without china and india would still be getting its arse kicked by the tigers...

Actually they have done pretty well, India managed to get 2000 of it's men killed and Prime Minister Assassinated for a group it once trained and supported. China provided weapons however SL did all the fighting and in the end they managed to destroy LTTE and blow Prabhakaran brains out.

Man i sick of this caste $hit... there will be things we Pakistanis say that you Indians won't believe. let and live people:hitwall:

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

@ Abisheak
Taipie city.

Man i sick of this caste $hit... there will be things we Pakistanis say that you Indians won't believe. let and live people:hitwall:

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

@ Abisheak
Taipie city.

Yet India is doing better then Pakistan even with it's caste system.

Also you don't know about Jhangochi dialect, yet you ready to rip my authority. :D

Claim authority if you can write your langue and others are studying it. God gives you long life but when you will die your dialect will die with you. I hope you understand my point.

I have made myself clear that I know 3 main dialects out of 5-6 with two sub dialects. There are 26-28 sub dialects of Punjabi and no one can speak all of them the exact way in their accents.

Yet India is doing better then Pakistan even with it's caste system.

lol, India's slums are growing day by day. I don't know if you're aware of this.... Rich are getting rich and poor are getting poorer. All thanks to Capitalism...

Back
Top Bottom