What's new

Why Indians don’t like there neighboring countries?

Pakistan Certainly Has a Caste System - Letter - NYTimes.com

The letter is a few decades old and there is a clear difference of if or how it is practiced in Pakistan and India.

ajeeb moderation hai hamari 6 ghanty ho gay reports kiye hoy troll posts bhi woheen hai troll bhi unban hai damn .:angry:

The letter is a few decades old and there is a clear difference of if or how it is practiced in Pakistan and India.

caste is a caste....i have a friend in FB who says that his parents wont let him marry a girl because he comes from higher caste family....caste means your status in society...

Lmao. Paindu jahil lejha'ch bongi marni?

You guys sound like worse than villagers.

Saadi mitti zaban nu barbad karday pirday.

Kala mun teh nilay peyr.

Now you are messing with wrong guy.

Saadi jubaan ? Punjabi kisye de Piyo de nahi per Punjabiyan de hai.

You guys rant day and night that Indian Punjabi is hindized and blah blah blah. Your guts tell us that you guys live in your own la la land and haven't been shown the mirror by some sane person that you guys are not only ignorant but Hypocrites.

Punjabi in Pakistan is dying.

The damage Urdu which is hindized itself has done to Punjabi of Pakistan and how you guys are doing Islamic (Arabic/farsi) experiments with your own pothohari etc dialects, has brought this language on the verge of extinction in Pakistan.

The real Punjabi with Punjabi alphabets is not taught in Pakistan. Even after 64 years of independence, the Punjab government has not introduced Punjabi as a language in the academic syllabus, both in private and government schools. You guys write Punjabi with urdu alphabets. Non of your school subjects are in Punjabi. You guys speak Punjabi at home only.

Writing any language is the only base to acclaim it as a complete and successful language.

Indian Punjabis have standardised the real Punjabi which you guys write in Urdu. The Punjabi is a compulsory subject in Indian Punjab school up to year 12 (SSC). Furthermore thousands of students are doing PG, Doctorates in Punjabi literature, history and political science from world class universities in Punjab. Punjabi is official language in Public offices and all documents are Punjabi.

I can name your Punjabi academicians who have done some work on Punjabi in last 60 years on my fingers but in India the language has rediscovered itself in last 60 years with thousands of lost words been again channelized into education stream. Thanks to restless efforts by researchers, writers, poets and dedicated Punjabi think tanks appointed by govt. of Punjab to bring about the synergy in this language so that students can improvise and update.

One 'Shiv Kumar Batalvi' has introduced 2200 new Punjabi words in his poems which were lost during instabilities of last few centuries.

I can rip your feel good fake authority on this language apart further but I will leave this on other readers to decide who is helping Punjabi, Indians or Pakistanis ? I am shouting from the roof top again that you guys can't even write Punjabi.

The Punjabi Language | The Realm Of The Intoxicated Mind
Credit should go where credit is due. On the other side of the boarder, in the Indian State of Punjab (East Punjab), the prevailing language is Punjabi. Efforts have been made to resist the Hindi influence that the rest of the country is currently experiencing. Punjabi is the offical language of the state and it taught in schools and spoken in millions of homes. In fact, due to the large populaton of Punjabi people in Surrey, British Columbia, Punjabi is now being taught as part of the curriculum in publish schools. On average, more younsters of East Punjabi parents speak the indigenous language than do youngsters of West Punjabi origin. Moreover, this push of language has further led to the eventual preservation of their culture and traditions until the end of time.

Yes inn Pakistan the upper castes are land lords and the lower castes are bonded laborers for life.

Really? Why didn't you get bombed or kidnapped bro? :rolleyes:

I dressed up as a mullah. Kidding... they're actually quite liberal to the town I went to.. well her parents at least.

Its funny. You have a gf who is a Pakistani, but yet you like to bash Pakistanis.... Man you are one hyprocript :lol:...

Buddy let's get some things straight, I don't hate pakistanis. I grew up in a Desi community, but upon hearing $hit said about Indians and/or India I tend to get defensive. It's all part of being human in today's world right?

warriors not in fighting but warriors as scholars... we control all the people who are in the army.

warriors as scholars...is anybody else confused as to what this guy is trying to say...? :lol:

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

wrong choice of word---admitted... but we are ranked way higher than fools. We control all those jungly fighting warriors...

now you just cussed all those pakistanis who claim be to from martial clans or warrior tribes..:laugh:

Now you are messing with wrong guy.

Saadi jubaan ? Punjabi kisye de Piyo de nahi per Punjabiyan de hai.

You guys rant day and night that Indian Punjabi is hindized and blah blah blah. Your guts tell us that you guys live in your own la la land and haven't been shown the mirror by some sane person that you guys are not only ignorant but Hypocrites.

Punjabi in Pakistan is dying.

The damage Urdu which is hindized itself has done to Punjabi of Pakistan and how you guys are doing Islamic (Arabic/farsi) experiments with your own pothohari etc dialects, has brought this language on the verge of extinction in Pakistan.

The real Punjabi with Punjabi alphabets is not taught in Pakistan. Even after 64 years of independence, the Punjab government has not introduced Punjabi as a language in the academic syllabus, both in private and government schools. You guys write Punjabi with urdu alphabets. Non of your school subjects are in Punjabi. You guys speak Punjabi at home only.

Writing any language is the only base to acclaim it as a complete and successful language.

Indian Punjabis have standardised the real Punjabi which you guys write in Urdu. The Punjabi is a compulsory subject in Indian Punjab school up to year 12 (SSC). Furthermore thousands of students are doing PG, Doctorates in Punjabi literature, history and political science from world class universities in Punjab. Punjabi is official language in Public offices and all documents are Punjabi.

I can name your Punjabi academicians who have done some work on Punjabi in last 60 years on my fingers but in India the language has rediscovered itself in last 60 years with thousands of lost words been again channelized into education stream. Thanks to restless efforts by researchers, writers, poets and dedicated Punjabi think tanks appointed by govt. of Punjab to bring about the synergy in this language so that students can improvise and update.

One 'Shiv Kumar Batalvi' has introduced 2200 new Punjabi words in his poems which were lost during instabilities of last few centuries.

I can rip your feel good fake authority on this language apart further but I will leave this on other readers to decide who is helping Punjabi, Indians or Pakistanis ? I am shouting from the roof top again that you guys can't even write Punjabi.

The Punjabi Language | The Realm Of The Intoxicated Mind

Its 'zubban' not 'jubban' :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom