What's new

Why Indians don’t like there neighboring countries?

Haryanvi people dont even speak punjabi... i have a few frnds whose granps migrated frm there...they speak ranghri or haryanvi its similiar to urdu or hindi.

What about people in South Punjab? They don't speak Punjabi either.

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

I am a kashmiri ethnically, but Punjabi culturally. Punjab is part of Pakistan, and why would i start bashing when it is a rich province that has a lot of history. I am not biased like you. Facts are facts...

Wait till you compare punjabi language between india and Pakistan. Yours is nothing but compromised of Hindi... half of indian ppunjabis don't eat meat. So now, it is okay to say that our food which is meat based is Indian as well?

Indian punjabis are jungly... See them abusing their own women, raping them. They are thieves for stelaing all our ancient artifacts. Not only that, they are thieves for steeling our natural resources too....

And what is your punjabi language? lmao you guys use persian/ arabic script to write punjabi.

And yes their is no thievery and rapes in Pakistani punjab of course. Its the most ideal part of the world. :angel:

punjab.jpg

This was Punjab before partition and division of Indian Punjab.

What about people in South Punjab? They don't speak Punjabi either.

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

And what is your punjabi language? lmao you guys use arabic script to write punjabi.
I am sorry, but its used by Muslims. Even if you go to Turkey, they can read it... Its got to do with Islamic culture buddy. writing is nothing compared to what you speak. The verses and the language itself is no different form writing. It was not changed. Its has always been like that way since Islam originated..

I am sorry, but its used by Muslims. Even if you go to Turkey, they can read it... Its got to do with Islamic culture buddy. writing is nothing compared to what you speak. The verses and the language itself is no different form writing. It was not changed. Its has always been like that way since Islam originated..

And what are they going to achieve just by reading it? They won't understand a thing. Ironically the Turks dumped the old arabic script for Latin. I guess they didn't want their Muslim brethren to be able to read Turkish.

And what are they going to achieve just by reading it? They won't understand a thing. Ironically the Turks dumped the old arabic script for Latin. I guess they didn't want their Muslim brethren to be able to read Turkish.

The ghurmaki itself is a combination of Indo-Aryan....Therefore, your isn't naturally init?
Even English isn't natural buddy!!!

The ghurmaki itself is a combination of Indo-Aryan....Therefore, your isn't naturally init?
Even English isn't natural buddy!!!

Gurumukhi script is Indo Aryan, so are the Punjabi people, heck most of North India is classified as Indo-Aryan. The script is indigenous to the Punjab region, unlike the alien Perso-Arabic script that you guys use.

Gurmukhi (Punjabi: ਗੁਰਮੁਖੀ, IPA: [ɡʊɾmʊkʰi]) is the most common script used for writing the Punjabi language.[1] An abugida derived from the Laṇḍā script and ultimately descended from Brahmi, Gurmukhi was standardized by the second Sikh guru, Guru Angad Dev Ji, in the 16th century.

You are the one who was saying that Indian Punjabi language is corrupted(with hindi), when the Punjabi spoken on the Pakistan side is just as corrupt(with urdu) and top of that you guys use a foreign script.

So you guys are worse off.

Gurumukhi script is Indo Aryan, so are the Punajabi people, heck most of North India is classified as Indo-Aryan. The script is indigenous to the Punjab region, unlike the alien Perso-Arabic script that you guys use.

You are the one who was saying that Indian Punjabi language is corrupted(with hindi), when the Punjabi spoken on the Pakistan side is just as corrupt(with urdu) and top of that you guys use a foreign script.

So you guys are worse off.

Ghurmakki is even used in Pakistan. How many Punjabis in India use pers-arabic scriptures?.:P
As i have said earlier, punjabi scripts in pakistan are used in arabic because of islamic culture.Apart from looking at media and people here who speak urdu here on PDF, look at rest of Pakistan. Go there apart from Lahore, Pndi, Sialkot, etc and you will see that majority of them speak their own.

Again scripts don't matter. Even English is diluted. There is not a single language on earth that has not been diluted.

Tell me what you understand here:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ghurmakki is even used in Pakistan. How many Punjabis in India use pers-arabic scriptures?.:P
Apart from looking at media and people here who speak urdu here of PDF, look at rest of Pakistan. Go there apart from Lahore, Pndi, and you will see that majority of them speak their own.

Again scripts don't matter. Even English is diluted. There is not a single language on earth that has not been diluted.

Why were you dissing Indian Punjabi then? And I don't think anyone uses Perso-Arabic script in Indian Punjab to write Punjabi. Why would they? Its a foriegn script, Indians Punjabis are very proud of their culture and their heritage. And Gurumukhi script is their heirtage.

Tell me what you understand here:lol:

Am not Punjabi so I don't understand much, but then again I don't understand much punjabi at all.

But am sure Indian Punjabis will understand this song.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why were you dissing Indian Punjabi then? And I don't think anyone uses Perso-Arabic script in Indian Punjab to write Punjabi. Why would they? Its a foriegn script, Indians Punjabis are very proud of their culture and their heritage. And Gurumukhi script is their heirtage.

Am not Punjabi so I don't understand much, but then again I don't understand much punjabi at all.

But am sure Indian Punjabis will understand this song.

Please call an Indian punjabi here to understand it...
I wasn't dissing you guys. I want to improve the image of Pakistan's Punjab. Ealrier yesterday, someone from bihar or up dissed us ...
I am not ethically punjabi ether. But culturally i am and i can speak it. And i feel proud of that!!!

Please call an Indian punjabi here to understand it...
I wasn't dissing you guys. I want to improve the image of Pakistan's Punjab. Ealrier yesterday, someone from bihar or up dissed us ...

Am sure someone will repsond to that soon.

And dude you called them jungly,rapists and theives, if thats not dissing then I don't know what is:hang2:

cb4 said:
Indian punjabis are jungly... See them abusing their own women, raping them. They are thieves for stelaing all our ancient artifacts.

What about people in South Punjab? They don't speak Punjabi either :angel:

They speak serieke.. its kind of a mixture of sindhi-punjabi..

Im living in southern punjab as of right now...Most of my frnds here r serike speakers,pashto speakers n baluch settled here.

Back
Top Bottom