What's new

Why Indians don’t like there neighboring countries?

Chola+Empire+Map.png

Tamils have taken over Sri Lanka many times.

wrong! we had 7-8 invasions, it effected our northern area few times, but the whole country never being the part of India.

Its not pure Punjabi though is it? Its just like Hindko, Potwari, Dogri, Pahari.
The division you hear on the news is because of political reasons. So don't be confused....
pdf shurtha is right. Seriaiki has sindhi element as well. But overall i think its most closest to punjabi.

The division you hear on the news is because of political reasons. So don't be confused....

Am not confused, I know for a fact that Seriaki is quite different from Punjabi spoken in say Lahore. Besides you are the one who started this whole debate of Indian Punjabis don't speaK "proper" punjabi! And when I start pointing out the same thing in Pakistani Punjab suddenly your boundary for what should be considered proper, pure Punjabi has increased manifold:lol:

Indoarische_Sprachen_Gruppen.png

wrong! we had 7-8 invasions, it effected our northern area few times, but the whole country never being the part of India.

It was, Rajendra Chola I take over all of Lanka, but this isn't the thread to talk about it..

Agree to disagree I guess.

Am not confused, I know for a fact that Seriaki is quite different from Punjabi spoken in say Lahore. Besides you are the one who started this whole debate of Indian Punjabis don't speaK "proper" punjabi! And when I start pointing out the same thing in Pakistani Punjab suddenly your boundary for what should be considered proper, pure Punjabi has increased manifold:lol:

It all started from the map i posted. I didn't want to talk about punjab, but it was quite serious. Every Indian map i see has glitches. To go back to this thread, Indians create enemies like that.
the_world_according_india.jpg

Look at your opinions about Nepal and Srilanka, China, Pakistan....

It all started from the map i posted. I didn't want to talk about punjab, but it was quite serious. Every Indian map i see has glitches. To go back to this thread, Indians create enemies like that.

Look at your opinions about Nepal and Srilanka....

Dude thats a joke! You can't possibly be taking that seriously!

Look at what it says about India! "India: number 1 at thinking we are number 1" :rofl:

It was, Rajendra Chola I take over all of Lanka, but this isn't the thread to talk about it..

Agree to disagree I guess.

If you can give exact year, I can tell who was our King in that time. We have a log book which come from those days and still maintaining it.

Not all south Punjabis speak punjabi, I believe Seraiki is more common.

Saraiki, Sindhi and Punjabi are all members of the Indo-Aryan subdivision of the Indo-Iranian branch of the Indo-European language family. Although Punjabi and Saraiki are mutually intelligible, they differ in consonant inventory and in the structure of the verb.

Boo yah kasha.

Look at your opinions about Nepal and Srilanka, China, Pakistan....

This is a joke much like this one:

World4Americans.jpg

If any Pakistani has any imagination and a humor sense, he is welcome to create "The World According to Pakistan"

Saraiki, Sindhi and Punjabi are all members of the Indo-Aryan subdivision of the Indo-Iranian branch of the Indo-European language family. Although Punjabi and Saraiki are mutually intelligible, they differ in consonant inventory and in the structure of the verb.

Boo yah kasha.

Discussion was about CB4 saying that Indian punjabis don't speak proper Punjabi and Pakistani punjabis do, which is not the case. Punjabi speaking region is clearly marked in this map.

Indoarische_Sprachen_Gruppen.png

Back
Top Bottom