What's new

Why Indians don’t like there neighboring countries?

To all Indians:

:cheesy: what a stupid post

An Indian slapped Indian minister ... where the hell neighbors came into picture

You really worth this post :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes thats the official map that Indian Government uses:rolleyes:

Don't be so naive, its just a retarded map made by someone on the interent, don't tell me you change your opinions based on these things:lol:

I am not being naive. YOUR RETARD PUNJABIS CLAIM TO BE REAL PUNJABIS and THEY THINK THAT THEY OWN REST OF OURS. This is not something to relax in. PUNJ AB MEAN 5 RIVERS. Please Tell me how many rivers flow in Indian Punjab. Look at your population and size, we are 10 greater than you so is our history...

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

:cheesy: what a stupid post

An Indian slapped Indian minister ... where the hell neighbors came into picture

You really worth this post :rofl:

This is my reply to you. This is what you should get, a slap... Your own people don't like you so how would expect others (neighbours) to kiss your feet?

we give bribes because its in our national interest...we get to control your country...u realise that ??...hasina or khaleda are the tools getting bribes to sell theiir country...

and all this assuming..what u say abt bribes is true...

you realise that we dislike you guys because you try to control us? you just proved the point of the thread, indian.

Your own people don't like you so how would expect others (neighbours) to kiss your feet?

:rofl: Mr Intelligent its our internal problem ... no words for this stupidity

This is my reply to you. This is what you should get, a slap...

Slap? ..Same thing we gave you in last 4 wars ? :cheesy:

:rofl: Mr Intelligent its our internal problem ... no words for this stupidity

Slap? ..Same thing we gave you in last 4 wars ? :cheesy:

LMAO!!
There were no 4 wars. Typically, you have included Kargil, which was a conflict. So dropping bombs on people who have no shoes on is a sign of victory to you??? Thats sad. Now come on man why 4, make it 5, include Siachin as well :rofl: You guys are just impotent....:P

I am not being naive. YOUR RETARD PUNJABIS CLAIM TO BE REAL PUNJABIS and THEY THINK THAT THEY OWN REST OF OURS. This is not something to relax in. PUNJ AB MEAN 5 RIVERS. Please Tell me how many rivers flow in Indian Punjab. Look at your population and size, we are 10 greater than you so is our history...

Well they are the real Punjabis :flame: and aren't you a Kashmiri? Kashmiri by day, Punjabi by night:lol:

Also yes I know Punjab means land of 5 rivers, doesn't say which five rivers though:P Satluj, Ravi, Beas flows through Indian punjab, Chenab originates in Himachal.

Indian punjab was divided into Punjab and Haryana. So I don't think Pakistani Punjab is that big in size.

Well they are the real Punjabis :flame: and aren't you a Kashmiri? Kashmiri by day, Punjabi by night:lol:

Also yes I know Punjab means land of 5 rivers, doesn't say which five rivers though:P

Indian punjab was divided into Punjab and Haryana. So I don't think Pakistani Punjab is that big in size.

Haryanvi people dont even speak punjabi... i have a few frnds whose granps migrated frm there...they speak ranghri or haryanvi its similiar to urdu or hindi.

---------- Post added at 05:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 AM ----------

Injured lion ?? Pakistan first attack on India ... just go and read history .. if you can

Yeah right.. go read books written by ur own country men how they created,armed,trained and sheltered mukti terrorists.

Also yes I know Punjab means land of 5 rivers, doesn't say which five rivers though:P

I am a kashmiri ethnically, but Punjabi culturally. Punjab is part of Pakistan, and why would i start bashing when it is a rich province that has a lot of history. I am not biased like you. Facts are facts...

Wait till you compare punjabi language between india and Pakistan. Yours is nothing but compromised of Hindi... half of indian ppunjabis don't eat meat. So now, it is okay to say that our food which is meat based is Indian as well?

Indian punjabis are jungly... See them abusing their own women, raping them. They are thieves for stelaing all our ancient artifacts. Not only that, they are thieves for steeling our natural resources too....

Yeah right.. go read books written by ur own country men how they created,armed,trained and sheltered mukti terrorists.

Mukti terrorist ?? Just ask this to your beloved Bangladeshi friend .. they will tell you who was real terrorist ...

Dnt you have daring to accept that it was Pakistan who attack Indian air fields and lost that was badly

Back
Top Bottom