What's new

Why Indians don’t like there neighboring countries?

i Agree our media is widely open. Here is mathira. Everybody has right to convey his message or opinion in Pakistan. This is called freedom.:pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
i Agree our media is widely open. Here is mathira. Everybody has right to convey his message or opinion in Pakistan. This is called freedom.:pop:
lmfaoo, wtf? that was hilarious

What makes you think all Indians are like that? As a premium member, wouldn't you know better to ignore the trolls?

In other threads indians are actually thanking this low life... every once a while some scumbag indian troll pops up and starts barking... heck just check out ur indian forums... not every but most of indians are like him.

indians dont like porkistanis.They are center of islamic terrosim and suicide bomber.
Inshallah this fking **** hole goes to gutter
Maybe you got that word from Youtube, I'm damn sure you did from there. Watch your language. I see that you are a new member here, but just to caution you, no one here uses bad words... From next time, watch yourself...

Maybe you got that word from Youtube, I'm damn sure you did from there. Watch your language. I see that you are a new member here, but just to caution you, no one here uses bad words... From next time, watch yourself...

He is not new just different ids

Back to the topic!!
The video is a bit poor.

Why india only? Lets talk about our neighbour.

Pakistan: they have 3 neighbour. They hate indian and afghan so much. Nor enemy nor friendship realtion with iran. 66% hostility with neighbour.

Bangladesh: they have 2 neighbour and they hate both of them. Which means 100% enemity towards neighbour.

Sri lanka: I don't think that there is anything more than fishing ground dispute between us. If they are our enemy as author said than again 100% hostility towards neighbour.

China: let me count. 1. Vietnam 2.ROC 3.philipines 4. Russia 5 japan 6. India 7 korea( could be more). They fought wars with Korean, vietnam, japan, russia, ROC.

Lets talk about India's other neighbour. We have good relation with burma, nepal, bhutan, sri lanka( I beliieve), afghanistan( If pakistan did not illegally occupaid P O K), which means 50% of our neighbour are our friend. And india never attack its neighbour first. Unlike china( especially) and pakistan.

This is how people call it ignorant.

China has 14 land connected neighbor countries. If Japan is included in your counting, there are 15.

In recent history, China fought with (count-clockwise) Vietnam, Japan, 0.5 Korea, Soviet Union,and India. Figure out the percentage yourself.

In present, China has good relationship with all those countries except India, but internet Chinese do have problems with Indian-Korean such as “Korean” in this forum, and some internet Vietnamese.

In contrast, India still has problem with China and Pakistan, the two major neighbors, and some lesser problems with BD and Sri Lankar. India has only 6 land connected neighbors, and the 50% hostility persists up to now. That is the problem.

Stop being hilarious, buddy, though we know illiteracy has its heavy toll in your country.

India is disliked by it's neighbors cause they try to act like a superpower with 230 million going hungry in their country.

Back
Top Bottom