What's new

Why Do Indians?

The stupid war on J & Z alphabets which are neither Hindi nor Urdu. And why should Indians pronounce like Pakistanis. Nothing more funny then Pakistanis giving lessons on language to Indians. Why should we speak Urdu as you do or why should we even speak Urdu. We Indians have our own mother tongue as !st language and use Hindi as national language. Urdu is nowhere to be seen except some muslims and they too speak pure Urdu, not like Pakistanis who borrowed Urdu from India, fcuked it and made it their national language.

Pakistani kids are growing up watching Bollywood movies and Indian TV serials and are influenced by the languages used in indianmovies and serials. That should be the issue of your concern, not how Indians pronounce J or Z. Take care of those kids. We Indians know what we speak.

Why do Indians pronounce "jee" instead of "zee"?

Because in Hindi, we can pronounce Z as J because letter Z is not native to North India, not even used in Sanskrit language.

Reading through the comments I'm now convinced that malayalam is the greatest language since it has all the phonetic sounds.... much much much more than urdu has... hence much more superior and versatile that what urdu could ever be.

chhodo(leave) yaar, ab akal ho tho samjhaoon na! :blah:

dude hyderbadis have weird urdu accent.. in reality they dont even speak urdu just some weirdo mix of hindi and telugu

In India Hyderabadi Urdu is called "Dakkani". Since you guys are from Pakistan, you don't know the different forms of Urdu which is native to India.

I was watching the bol movie in which Iman Ali did tawaif character.Where she says she learnt lakhnavi urdu fby watching pakeezah movie 100 times.:rofl:

You can get original Tunde Kabab and Lakhnavi Urdu only in Lucknow, not in Karachi or Lahore. :agree:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3179503 said:
except lucknow, the ascent is not pure, its rather polluted, i have meet hyderabadi indians and many others, they have polluted ascent, even beharis have very bad urdu ascent, rather funny on

Hyderabadis feel very much proud of their local Hyderabadi Urdu.

Lahore aint a Urdu speaking city... No one said every Pakistani speaks Urdu, we agree cuz all ethnic groups of Pakistan have their own language.. we all understand urdu and that matters. we dont think of urdu as our mother tounge either

Lahore aint a Urdu speaking city... No one said every Pakistani speaks Urdu, we agree cuz all ethnic groups of Pakistan have their own language.. we all understand urdu and that matters. we dont think of urdu as our mother tounge either

Don't you Pakistanis pronounce Vanaspati as Banaspati and Vasant as Basant.

apni saas ka badla apni bahoo se lena tu boht bara balutkaar ha :D

yea women dont deserve abolsute power :..kisi ne teekh he kaha ha k aurat he aurat ki sab se bari dhushman ha :P mard becahra bivee aur amma k darmyaan latuk kar rah jata ha..asmaan se gira tu kajoor mein atka
Its the destiny of man ...shadi se pahale maa ke anchal se bandha hota hai aur shadi ke baad biwi ke pallu se.:D

India isnt a Hindi speaking country either... No one said every Indian speaks Hindi, we agree cuz all ethnic groups of India have their own language(ohh you would be startled by the numbers :hang2:).. many of us dont even understand hindi and hence your generalisation of every indian using 'j' instead 'z' is simply misplaced (product of ignorance to say the least). We dont think of hindi as our mother tounge either.

Its the destiny of man ...shadi se pahale maa ke anchal se bandha hota hai aur shadi ke baad biwi ke pallu se.:D

And then you say that women are not treated well by men in India. It's the other way round actually. Shadi shuda aadmi na ghar ka na ghaat ka !

Its your personal percentage :D

Hindi=97% urdu+ 3% Sanskrit(used only at mandap, puja or at death rituals) :P
You are wrong here.There universities accross india called sanskrit vidyapeeth which offer undergraduate courses,post graduate and even Phds. then there are Ved pathshals run by varius temple trusts in traditional style which teach sanskrit.As for central govt schools sanskrit is taught from 5th till 9th as one of the language. state board do teach sanskrit as 2nd language till 12th.

Then whats the issue?

And then you say that women are not treated well by men in India. It's the other way round actually. Shadi shuda aadmi na ghar ka na ghaat ka !
Tell me seriously you dont believe that women are mistreated in india.

Its your personal percentage :D

Hindi=97% urdu+ 3% Sanskrit(used only at mandap, puja or at death rituals) :P

Sanskrit is taught as a compulsory subject in schools. I too studied that. Majority Indians study it to class 10th or 12th. It helps us learning Hindi in better way.

THERE IS NO ISSUE. I was genuinely asking why Indians do this, you guys did off topic posts and put PAKISTAN in each and every one of your posts.

THERE IS NO ISSUE. I was genuinely asking why Indians do this, you guys did off topic posts and put PAKISTAN in each and every one of your posts.

Z is a loaned letter from Persian language not native to India, so its use is considered optional in India.

Its been answered by many if you look at back pages.By the way there are diferent letters for "ji","z","g' sounds in devanagari.I'll suggest you watch movie chupke chupke you'll get your answer in detail while enjoying it.

this part in particular.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom