What's new

Why Do Indians?

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3179536 said:
lukhnavi urdu speakers must laugh more at other indian polluted ascents than pakistani ascents, i think many of theindian urdu speakers write in hindi script and dont know about urdu script
neither Luckhnow is in Pakistan nor lakhnavi is spoken in there.its just got imitated there.And your other ignorance is that urdu is written in devnagari in india.Every language speaker is is proud enough in india to write their own language in their script instead of Punjabis writing punjabi in Arabic script in lahore.Btw there was news some month back punjab university having MOU with Alighar muslim university to correct urdu language exam papers unswer sheet at AMU.i'll try to dig that out somewhere i think was published in Thenews.pk.com

572px-Hindi_Indoarisch.png

This is the traditional Hindi area. Hindi and Urdu from this region is practically the same( except for the persian words in Urdu ). Rest of the areas, be it in India or Pakistan all speak Hindi/Urdu with an accent.
come even hindi is not monolith language.Every area has there special touch .its just that they have standardize as Khadi boli.If you look any language there will always be different flvours.Like those of Rayalseema telugu different fom costal andhra and telangana telugu is entirely different.same goes for kannada and tamil.Jaipur rajasthani is different from south that those of bikaner and jaisalmer.

Stereotype ?

Most well educated Indians don't have this problem . For the lesser educated ones or those who were educated in Hindi medium schools , they do use J instead of Z . That is because in native language there is no alphabet as Z and it is pronounced as J.

The Urdu speakers in India irrespective of education levels would not have this problem .

Btw, I have seen many Pakistanis make this mistake as well , especially from those who don't seem to speak Urdu often.

Because of the faulty way the kids are taught to pronounce English, ie using Hindi/vernacular letters to represent the sounds of English letters.

For example, 'Z' has no equivalent in the Indian alphabet system, so we teach the kids 'Z' = 'जी'.

And I know that the thread was meant for trolling, but anyway, whats the harm in explaining this stuff to anybody who comes here to genuinely look for answers.

And who are u to decide what is right or wrong? every region has its accent, which is developed based on there native toung,

how can Mods tollarate such troll thread.

I wont lie but i was never a urdu speaker.Basically im native hindi speaker with that of heavy bundelkhandi accent.Did got expose to urdu through my husband and his family.And to tell you the secret before marriage to impress upon my in-laws and hubby i did learn urdu from zaki rather i took all those urdu online lessons from him.Thanks for that:cool:

Because of the faulty way the kids are taught to pronounce English, ie using Hindi/vernacular letters to represent the sounds of English letters.

For example, 'Z' has no equivalent in the Indian alphabet system, so we teach the kids 'Z' = 'जी'.

And I know that the thread was meant for trolling, but anyway, whats the harm in explaining this stuff to anybody who comes here to genuinely look for answers.
No this is again a big miscon ception:taz:
we do have equivalent of 'z' in hindi its 'ज' with a small ***(.) beneath it

Here is link to a page which shows the correct pronunciation of ship in hindi as i m not able to write that exact character here using my cell

ship - Hindi translation - bab.la English-Hindi dictionary

I wont lie but i was never a urdu speaker.Basically im native hindi speaker with that of heavy bundelkhandi accent.Did got expose to urdu through my husband and his family.And to tell you the secret before marriage to impress upon my in-laws and hubby i did learn urdu from zaki rather i took all those urdu online lessons from him.Thanks for that:cool:

and i thought you are guy(Pakistani or Hindustani as you keep changing flags) :lol:

were you hubby impress or depress with your urdu? :P

Stereotype ?

Most well educated Indians don't have this problem . For the lesser educated ones or those who were educated in Hindi medium schools , they do use J instead of Z . That is because in native language there is no alphabet as Z and it is pronounced as J.

The Urdu speakers in India irrespective of education levels would not have this problem .

Btw, I have seen many Pakistanis make this mistake as well , especially from those who don't seem to speak Urdu often.

What does well educated mean?

Who gets to decide a J or a Z is correct, who the f.uck even cares, it's insecure people who will try to prove their superiority on such flimsy ground as pronunciation, for the rest of us, we speak what we feel like.

the main reason is most indians don't have Hindi as their 1st language therefore they tend to mix their local dialact with Hindi as well as English

Hope u people got my point n do read my previous post on this page everybody...:taz:

off topic : can anybody tell me why my post count has stuck at 100
I have posted at least 10 more but it still shows 100 :undecided:

the main reason is most indians don't have Hindi as their 1st language therefore they tend to mix their local dialact with Hindi as well as English

Hope u people got my point n do read my previous post on this page everybody...:taz:

off topic : can anybody tell me why my post count has stuck at 100
I have posted at least 10 more but it still shows 100 :undecided:

Posts in member clubs counts as spamming and dont add to your posts :P

and i thought you are guy(Pakistani or Hindustani as you keep changing flags) :lol:

were you hubby impress or depress with your urdu? :P
My hubby will be impressed by watever i do nahi to he will starve no food.And my saas and sister-inlaws are real devils trust me on it.:devil:

Posts in member clubs counts as spamming and dont add to your posts :P
Thats why i love members section .i get liscence to spam.:enjoy:

My hubby will be impressed by watever i do nahi to he will starve no food.And my saas and sister-inlaws are real devils trust me on it.:devil:

Thats why i love members section .i get liscence to spam.:enjoy:

tell your saas that Saas be kabi bahoo thi..itne julam na karhey nuni se jaan par :D

yea member section is my fav too :P

tell your saas that Saas be kabi bahoo thi..itne julam na karhey nuni se jaan par :D

yea member section is my fav too :P
Bahu jab saas banti hai to uskay haat main power aa jati hai and power corrupts and absolute power in hands of saas corrupts absolutely .Main bhi tang karoong kabhi apni future bahu ko.:D

Bahu jab saas banti hai to uskay haat main power aa jati hai and power corrupts and absolute power in hands of saas corrupts absolutely .Main bhi tang karoong kabhi apni future bahu ko.:D

apni saas ka badla apni bahoo se lena tu boht bara balutkaar ha :D

yea women dont deserve abolsute power :..kisi ne teekh he kaha ha k aurat he aurat ki sab se bari dhushman ha :P mard becahra bivee aur amma k darmyaan latuk kar rah jata ha..asmaan se gira tu kajoor mein atka

Back
Top Bottom