What's new

Why Do Indians?

Dont kid urself official language of Mughal court and elites was Farasi not urdu.And shia were the most influential elites of mughal darbar.

I'M NOT taking about the Mughal courts. I'm talking about the regular PEOPLE.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3179490 said:
which areas are you talking about???

im behari myself by my ascent is pure karachite
western Up-Alighar,Agra,Khurja,saharanpu,Meerut urdyu is totally different from central UP-Allahbad,Luckgnow,then there is eastern UP/Bihar urdu of balia distt and beyond it east

Now coming to central bhopal/NDore/Ahmednaga urdu is way different.
Fir coming to south hyderabad urdu and bidar and in and around area of north karnataka thats southern urdu.
even hyderabadi urdu and bidar urdu are quite different though they are 2 hrs drive from each other.

Thats why i called you frog in a well .urdu is spoken over vast region of indian landmass.Karachi urdu can not be a flavour in itself i'll call it as subset of UP/bihar with tinge of some bhopali.Rather karachi urdu is a khichdi of all urdu flavours with sprinkling of bollywood bambaya hindi.:D

western Up-Alighar,Agra,Khurja,saharanpu,Meerut urdyu is totally different from central UP-Allahbad,Luckgnow,then there is eastern UP/Bihar urdu of balia distt and beyond it east

Now coming to central bhopal/NDore/Ahmednaga urdu is way different.
Fir coming to south hyderabad urdu and bidar and in and around area of north karnataka thats southern urdu.
even hyderabadi urdu and bidar urdu are quite different though they are 2 hrs drive from each other.

except lucknow, the ascent is not pure, its rather polluted, i have meet hyderabadi indians and many others, they have polluted ascent, even beharis have very bad urdu ascent, rather funny on

dude hyderbadis have weird urdu accent.. in reality they dont even speak urdu just some weirdo mix of hindi and telugu

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3179503 said:
except lucknow, the ascent is not pure, its rather polluted, i have meet hyderabadi indians and many others, they have polluted ascent, even beharis have very bad urdu ascent, rather funny on
Lakhnavi is i say best urdu flavour-the nawabi urdu. that many in pakistan try to imitate but fail.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3179511 said:
mirza ghalib is from hyderabad
Mirza ghalib hyderabadi? OMG.Ab sachi main Allah maaf kare.Whenever you come to india i'll show you the well preserved houses of Ghalib and tansen in Gwalior.Though he was born in agra.but then its not too far from gwalior only 45 min drive :rofl: :rofl:

Lakhnavis laugh at Pakistani Urdu:lol:
I was watching the bol movie in which Iman Ali did tawaif character.Where she says she learnt lakhnavi urdu fby watching pakeezah movie 100 times.:rofl:

Ghalib was from Agra
Yes born in agra.His houses were in MP i think bamoar and beyond was his jaagirdaari.there are many monuments in and around gwalior belonging to ghalib.

Huh... Pakistanis lecturing Indians on how to speak an Indic language... Go away and claim your dumb arab language or something.... we ain't gotta prove anything to you wannabe lot...duh

Spartacus this is for you.my best of ghalib....

Koi Ummeed Bar Nahin Aati
Koi Surat Nazar Nahin Aati

Maut Ka Ek Din Muayyan Hai
Nind Kyun Raat Bhar Nahin Aati

Aage Aati Thi Haal-E-Dil Pe Hansi
Ab Kisi Baat Par Nahin Aati

Jaanta Hoon Savaab-E-Taat-O-Zahad
Par Tabiyat Idhar Nahin Aati

Hai Kuch Aisi Hi Baat Jo Chup Hoon
Varna Kya Baat Kar Nahin Aati

Kyun Na Chikhoon Ki Yaad Karte Hain
Meri Aawaaz Gar Nahin Aati

Daag-E-Dilagar Nazar Nahin Aata
Bu Bhi Ai Chaaragar Nahin Aati

Ham Vahaan Hain Jahaan Se Ham Ko Bhi
Kuch Hamaari Khabar Nahin Aati

Marte Hain Aarzu Main Marne Ki
Maut Aati Hai Par Nahin Aati

Kaaba Kis Munh Se Jaaoge 'Ghalib'
Sharm Tumko Magar Nahinaati

Mirza ghalib hyderabadi? OMG.Ab sachi main Allah maaf kare.Whenever you come to india i'll show you the well preserved houses of Ghalib and tansen in Gwalior.Though he was born in agra.but then its not too far from gwalior only 45 min drive :rofl: :rofl:

OK ghalib was not from hyderabad, actually my friends told me that when i was laughing at my hyderabadi friend's ascent

anyways, truth is ghalib lived in hyderabad and hyderabad was one of the biggest urdu learning centres from the nizam's time along with dehli and maybe lahore

lukhnavi urdu speakers must laugh more at other indian polluted ascents than pakistani ascents, i think many of theindian urdu speakers write in hindi script and dont know about urdu script

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3179536 said:
OK ghalib was not from hyderabad, actually my friends told me that when i was laughing at my hyderabadi friend's ascent

anyways, truth is ghalib lived in hyderabad and hyderabad was one of the biggest urdu learning centres from the nizam's time along with dehli and maybe lahore
hyderabad main rahanay se hyderabadi nahi ho jate janab.If this analogies works i would have been an american or traditional british:rofl:

Grow up Nizam's hyderabad long gone.Todays hyderabadi urdu got multicultural borrowing words from telugu/kannada/marathi.

572px-Hindi_Indoarisch.png

This is the traditional Hindi area. Hindi and Urdu from this region is practically the same( except for the persian words in Urdu ). Rest of the areas, be it in India or Pakistan all speak Hindi/Urdu with an accent.

Back
Top Bottom