What's new

Why do Indians and Pakistanis keep fighting, instead of seeking peace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me be very blunt this Saturday and spell out the brutal truth.

The PEOPLE do not hate each other.

They hate each other's FAITH.

Should I agree or disagree with you ? I'm confused.

I've seen both types.

People who hate others for their religion and people who hate the religion based on their followers.

I smell akhand chooooooo (God Bless) conspiracy here-
Never Gona Happen-

he probably a warden of mental hospital- :lol:-

That is what a 1000 year exile from your native land does to your mind.... He went to Iranian sub forum and 100% Iranians refused to accept him as his own... you can understand the feeling when you are exiled from your native land and on top of that not accepted by your own people!! It can make anyone go nutz!! ;)

I smell akhand chooooooo (God Bless) conspiracy here-
Never Gona Happen-

he probably a warden of mental hospital- :lol:-
Flu failayega kya....some BD posters said virus affected indian electricity line which resulted in Grid Failure :rofl:. By this logic, you can spread Flu through Internet connection....:lol:

That is what a 1000 year exile from your native land does to your mind.... He went to Iranian sub forum and 100% Iranians refuse to accept him as his own... you can understand the feeling when you are exiled from your native land and on top of that not accepted by your own people!! It can make anyone go nutz!! ;)

I think you too feel the same when you say to Iranians, Turks and Arabs that Pakistanis are more similar to them. I remember some Iranians also called Pakistanis as "Muslim Indians"

That is what a 1000 year exile from your native land does to your mind.... He went to Iranian sub forum and 100% Iranians refused to accept him as his own... you can understand the feeling when you are exiled from your native land and on top of that not accepted by your own people!! It can make anyone go nutz!! ;)

Kinda like the Muhajirs, right?

Should I agree or disagree with you ? I'm confused.

I've seen both types.

People who hate others for their religion and people who hate the religion based on their followers.

I agree bro. But the hate of a faith based on the action of its followers, is often remote and not first hand.

Put two people together from the subcontinent, anywhere in the world besides India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh.

Shorn of all religious identifiers.

And see how they get along.

Then expose each person's name and/or faith.

And see the fun!

The funniest part for me, because we are so miniscule, especially when I am riding in some interior place which probably has seen more white elephants than Parsis, and tell them who I am - they look at me quizically and then depending on who they are, ask me guardedly - "Hindu?" or "Muslim?"

Most times I just give up, smile, and move on.

Kinda like the Muhajirs, right?

Nope with Muhajirs it is different. They were NOT forced to leave their homeland unlike Parsis who were forced to leave. And it was mostly Indian Muslims from your side of the border and Bengalis (read bangladeshis) who wanted to have a separate homeland. Also we accomodated Muhajirs very well, we use their native tongue "Urdu" as our official language. It shouldn't make them go nutz, when we accommodated them well and they did everything on their own will.

I think you too feel the same when you say to Iranians, Turks and Arabs that Pakistanis are more similar to them. I remember some Iranians also called Pakistanis as "Muslim Indians"

Pakistanis r NOT similar to Arabs and Turks. Arabs are semitic and turks r turkic. But with Afghans and Iranians, YES. AFTER NORTH WEST Indians, the next group with whom we share similarities are Iranic people. We host 32-36 million Iranic population (pashtuns, balochis, tajiks etc), the 2nd largest after Iran, followed by Afghanistan.

Nope with Muhajirs it is different. They were NOT forced to leave their homeland unlike Parsis who were forced to leave. And it was mostly Indian Muslims from your side of the border and Bengalis (read bangladeshis) who wanted to have a separate homeland. Also we accomodated Muhajirs very well, we use their native tongue "Urdu" as our official language. It shouldn't make them go nutz, when we accommodated them well and they did everything on their own will.

It is obvious that Pakistanis insult Muhajirs on regular basis on their attempt to insult and look different from Indians.

Pakistanis r NOT similar to Arabs and Turks. Arabs are semitic and turks r turkic. But with Afghans and Iranians, YES. AFTER NORTH WEST Indians, the next group with whom we share similarities are Iranic people. We host 32-36 million Iranic population (pashtuns, balochis, tajiks etc), the 2nd largest after Iran, followed by Afghanistan.

Say that to me when Iranians are convinced with you, till now majority of them think you like "Muslim Indians" who got their country 65 years ago. :enjoy:

I have read of this pomposity of many Pakistanis, as if they are doing the Afghans a favor.

You DO NOT HOST them.

It is THEIR land.

Has been for CENTURIES.

You are SQUATTING on it.

Your DURAND LINE is not worth the toilet paper it is drawn on.

we keep on fighting because we are sore loosers and don't wanna take responsibilities of what we have done.
rather then taking responsibilities we love to blame each other and that's why no solution to this endless fighting.

It is obvious that Pakistanis insult Muhajirs on regular basis on their attempt to insult and look different from Indians.

Say that to me when Iranians are convinced with you, till now majority of them think you like "Muslim Indians" who got their country 65 years ago. :enjoy:

We don't have to convince anyone.We don't have to convince anything which is taken as a universal fact

Iranian peoples - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You can go and ask on Iranian sub-forum if they consider Pashtuns, Balochis, Tajiks etc as Iranic people. Just ask for simple Y or N. For Punjabis, Kashmiris and Sindhis, yes we do share the MOST similarities with NORTH WEST INDIANS. that is it. not that much with South Indians. :enjoy:

The chances of us absorbing you look much better than you us.

Indian it will be.

There will be no Pakistan or Bangladesh.

Bangladesh will become East Bengal.

Pakistan will be 4 additional Indian states - Punjab will be united, Sindh and rajasthan and Gujarat remain distinct, Balochistan will be reconfigured with parts of Afghan Baloch land as well, and the NWFP.

Nepal and Bhutan retain their names.

Northern Sri Lanka (Jaffna and surrounding Tamil eelam areas) are merged with Tamil Nadu, while the southern part retains the current name.

Oh, like some one said before; you got piles in your mouth too. :)

I have read of this pomposity of many Pakistanis, as if they are doing the Afghans a favor.

You DO NOT HOST them.

It is THEIR land.

Has been for CENTURIES.

You are SQUATTING on it.

Your DURAND LINE is not worth the toilet paper it is drawn on.

Its remind me about Sher Malang's signature.

"Iaranic People" is as much a people or a race as "Pakistani People."

Its just that the former has a headstart over the latter, both in real life as well as on Wikipedia.

Khodai!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom