What's new

A Country which was created for a purpose .

Sadly, Air India doesn't fly to Turkey. How about you simply come down to India and join Lal Topi's noble cause of Ghazwa-e-Hind?:D
Lets do this.
37269353.jpg

Good luck with that...we have too many jahils who are literally under the spell of:

Surah 2 verse 170:

When it is said to them: "Follow what Allah hath revealed:" They say: "Nay! we shall follow the ways of our fathers." What! even though their fathers Were void of wisdom and guidance?

Surah 11 verse 87: Yusuf Ali: They said: "O Shu'aib! Does thy (religion of) prayer command thee that we leave off the worship which our fathers practised, or that we leave off doing what we like with our property? truly, thou art the one that forbeareth with faults and is right-minded!"

This is true in each field from politics (will only vote the same party whom their grandparents voted for)..when it comes to choosing an imam...the guy whose father was imam (son must be just as pious so lets choose that drunkard based on lineage!), same goes even for our political parties: Bhutto - Benazir, Billo .... and so on!
Coudn't agree more. Brother are you in support of Sharia for Pakistan

Criminal Shariah law is fraudulent, deceitful---it does not protect the citizens of the state---. People with money & power can easily manipulate this arab tribal custom---.

The criminal persecution of this law is worthless in a nation state---. It is a MUK MUKaO law---" let's make a deal "
Isn't sharia taken from the Koran and the prophet as a best judge in Mecca even before the coming of Islam, and his teachings of Islam?

I like a moderate version of the Sharia, combined whith the Quanun and some modern laws, since I consider Islam as timeless, progressive, modern to any era and adaptive, all this, in the realm of its essence and without deviating from its principles.

Last edited:
Coudn't agree more. Brother are you in support of Sharia for Pakistan
I would support if people can actually get the right definition out and show they can protect it from corruption....too many shitheads sitting at every step of the ladder!

Isnt sharia taken from the Koran and the prophet as a best judge in Mecca even before the coming of Islam, and his teachings of Islam?

I like a moderate version of the Sharia, combined whith the Quanun and some modern laws, since I consider Islam as timeless, progressive, modern to any era and adaptive, all this, in the realm of its essence and without deviating from its principles.
Shariah is a law that was derived from the Quran and hadith....however, since time passes more and more examples came in, the law did evolve a little...there were 2 threads in which I wrote a little about the history of Shariah and its flexibility...

Criminal Shariah law is fraudulent, deceitful---it does not protect the citizens of the state---. People with money & power can easily manipulate this arab tribal custom---.

The criminal persecution of this law is worthless in a nation state---. It is a MUK MUKaO law---" let's make a deal "
There have been quite a few theories floated out to escape self accountability & responsibility for the current state of affairs.. & Shariah law seems to be a part of one of those theories! OK.. you implement Shariah... what next?

There have been quite a few theories floated out to escape self accountability & responsibility for the current state of affairs.. & Shariah law seems to be a part of one of those theories! OK.. you implement Shariah... what next?

Then they all lived happily ever after.

The End.

guys guysssssssssssssssssss this thread is not about implementing Sharia .... mulk bache ga tu shaira lage gi na.. bhai first we need to stand against all evil like a nation ... from a common man to highly immature media .. everyone in pakistan is confused ..... after losing over 70,000 civilians and paramilitary forces we are still confused either its our war or someone else. ..
special thanks to PTI , JI and JUI

and stay on topic :butcher:

Back
Top Bottom