What's new

Why do Indians and Pakistanis keep fighting, instead of seeking peace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Islam and its followers have way too much baggage of their own and shared with their ancestral faith and its followers in the Indian subcontinent for there ever to be mutual trust and acceptance.

I have seen the light over the past few years, not so much during my interaction here, but off the Internet and on the ground.

Within India, there will be an uneasy status quo, till the Islamists push too far. And then there will be a purge that will put into the pale all purges up until now.

Between India and Pakistan, there will be skirmishes and Aman ki Asha's alternating, till an opportunity presents itself. And then there will be war, and this time it will be for keeps. Both Kashmir as well as the Pakistan issue will be solved once and for all

Swiftly and efficiently. Like the Soviet shock troops.

Eventually, India will be one again. And Islam will rise once more - but as a mature and tolerant and totally Indianized faith.

I see eventually, an Indian union/confederation of what is currently India, along with Afghanistan, Pakistan(NWFP, Balochistan, Punjab, and Sindh), Nepal, Bhutan, East Bengal (current Bangladesh), Myanmar, and Sri Lanka.

With Tibet restored as a neutral bufer zone.

I was with you till a point, doc. However, you have over stretched it...

Nothing is achieved by aiming short of the mark kalki.

When you hate each other you find ways and excuses to deride each othere

Wait.. I am not representing Pakistan or Pakistanis here. I am just representing myself and in dealing with tons of Kashmiris, majority don't want to be either with India or Pakistan anymore. Don't believe me? Join two of the biggest groups on Kashmir on facebook, one with 60,000 Kashmiris and other with 79,000 Kashmiris. And majority are saying bad things about India and Pakistan. And here on this forum, Pakistanis and Indians r always fighting for Kashmir and Kashmiris.
I am not kashmiri, I come from a state in India which is rather poor and backward. Indian union helps us in improving our fate.
Kashmir's freedom endangers India which is why I oppose it. There is no moral basis of opposition, its very selfish reason of survival.

Wait.. I am not representing Pakistan or Pakistanis here. I am just representing myself and in dealing with tons of Kashmiris, majority don't want to be either with India or Pakistan anymore. Don't believe me? Join two of the biggest groups on Kashmir on facebook, one with 60,000 Kashmiris and other with 79,000 Kashmiris. And majority are saying bad things about India and Pakistan. And here on this forum, Pakistanis and Indians r always fighting for Kashmir and Kashmiris.
I would also like to have a link

There is a massive issue of superiority complex aswell

How many of us pakistani,s think that we are taller, stronger, better looking and fairer (sub continent problem) then the hindus

How many of us deride there pagan religion

Too much has passed for peace to exist

You need to learn the difference between "then" and "than". If you get a chance to go to a school sometime, do also learn the difference between "there" and "their" while you are at it :cheers:

Im using a android phone, give me a break

Let me be very blunt this Saturday and spell out the brutal truth.

The PEOPLE do not hate each other.

They hate each other's FAITH.

We dont hate kashmiri. You wont find any post saying 'burn in hell, kashmiri".
They are part of our union, thousands visit every year, you wont go to an enemy place for pleasure.

Im using a android phone, give me a break
Now you are against android, 'burn in hell'............. :)

Everyone seems to be in weekend mood.

Doesnt look like fertile ground for trolling.

Chalo good night.

Everyone seems to be in weekend mood.

Doesnt look like fertile ground for trolling.

Chalo good night.

I think Hussain tried everything possible here, bought up his hate for Hindus, Kashmir, even the Pakistanis are taller/fairer/broader/bigger/whiter/handsomer/smarter than Indians argument. But still no response from the Indian side, trolling is a dying art in PDF these days.

I think Hussain tried everything possible here, bought up his hate for Hindus, Kashmir, even the Pakistanis are taller/fairer/broader/bigger/whiter/handsomer/smarter than Indians argument. But still no response from the Indian side, trolling is a dying art in PDF these days.
ajtr is the troll master now a days, all of her thread runs into 8 pages at least.

Islam and its followers have way too much baggage of their own and shared with their ancestral faith and its followers in the Indian subcontinent for there ever to be mutual trust and acceptance.

I have seen the light over the past few years, not so much during my interaction here, but off the Internet and on the ground.

Within India, there will be an uneasy status quo, till the Islamists push too far. And then there will be a purge that will put into the pale all purges up until now.

Between India and Pakistan, there will be skirmishes and Aman ki Asha's alternating, till an opportunity presents itself. And then there will be war, and this time it will be for keeps. Both Kashmir as well as the Pakistan issue will be solved once and for all

Swiftly and efficiently. Like the Soviet shock troops.

Eventually, India will be one again. And Islam will rise once more - but as a mature and tolerant and totally Indianized faith.

I see eventually, an Indian union/confederation of what is currently India, along with Afghanistan, Pakistan(NWFP, Balochistan, Punjab, and Sindh), Nepal, Bhutan, East Bengal (current Bangladesh), Myanmar, and Sri Lanka.

With Tibet restored as a neutral bufer zone.

So much love Doctor Sahib...kahin aap ka tou kisssi nei 'Prostate Exam' nahin kardiyaaa ? Perhaps that Lady Nurse who looks more masculine then most men out there ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom