What's new

Why do Indians and Pakistanis keep fighting, instead of seeking peace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read of this pomposity of many Pakistanis, as if they are doing the Afghans a favor.

You DO NOT HOST them.

It is THEIR land.

Has been for CENTURIES.

You are SQUATTING on it.

Your DURAND LINE is not worth the toilet paper it is drawn on.

I am a Pakistani Pakhtoon and thank u I dont want loy Afghanistan

Try telling that to a Pakistani Pashtuns

There are double the number of Pashtuns in Pakistan as compared to Afghanistan. And it is ONLY Afghan Pashtuns who talk about Durand Line (who make only 40% of Afghan population). Other Afghans especially Tajiks, Hazaras etc are very much against this durand line thing bcoz if in the future Pakistani pashtuns end up joining Afghanistan, it will greatly reduce their numbers and will be a nightmare for all non-pashtun Afghans. They don't even consider the name "Afghanistan" as legitimate, they call it "KHORASAN". And ALL Pakistanis should support KHORASAN as soon as that 40% starts to talk about Durand line.

I am a Pakistani Pakhtoon and thank u I dont want loy Afghanistan | Facebook

We don't have to convince anyone.We don't have to convince anything which is taken as a universal fact

Iranian peoples - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You can go and ask on Iranian sub-forum if they consider Pashtuns, Balochis, Tajiks etc as Iranic people. Just ask for simple Y or N. For Punjabis, Kashmiris and Sindhis, yes we do share the MOST similarities with NORTH WEST INDIANS. that is it. not that much with South Indians. :enjoy:

Only Baloch and Pashtuns are iranian people, I agree too. You just need to convince them that they are one of them.

We don't have to convince anyone.We don't have to convince anything which is taken as a universal fact

Iranian peoples - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You can go and ask on Iranian sub-forum if they consider Pashtuns, Balochis, Tajiks etc as Iranic people. Just ask for simple Y or N. For Punjabis, Kashmiris and Sindhis, yes we do share the MOST similarities with NORTH WEST INDIANS. that is it. not that much with South Indians. :enjoy:
punjabis are fair because they are from north side to isme aise kaun se baat hai jo itni behas ho rahi hai aap dono mien?

punjabis are fair because they are from north side to isme aise kaun se baat hai jo itni behas ho rahi hai aap dono mien?

For some strange reason, he wants me to go to Iranians and convince them something. :meeting: I don't know why though, perhaps he is south indian himself? :angel:

That they do.. No wonder Musharraf screwed Pakistan so bad as a revenge ;)

Spartacus(pdf user) was once saying on a thread, "We Muhajirs are different from other Pakistanis". Do you think an Indian Sindhi will say like that.

I am a Pakistani Pakhtoon and thank u I dont want loy Afghanistan

Try telling that to a Pakistani Pashtuns

There are double the number of Pashtuns in Pakistan as compared to Afghanistan. And it is ONLY Afghan Pashtuns who talk about Durand Line (who make only 40% of Afghan population). Other Afghans especially Tajiks, Hazaras etc are very much against this durand line thing bcoz if in the future Pakistani pashtuns end up joining Afghanistan, it will greatly reduce their numbers and will be a nightmare for all non-pashtun Afghans. They don't even consider the name "Afghanistan" as legitimate, they call it "KHORASAN". And ALL Pakistanis should support KHORASAN as soon as that 40% starts to talk about Durand line.

I am a Pakistani Pakhtoon and thank u I dont want loy Afghanistan | Facebook

You are then a traitor to your people.

Your people are real.

Pakistan is a political vestige of the Raj.

One goes back max 100-150 years.

You peoplehood goes back way way back.

What is your excuse for turning your back on them, unlike the Punjabis who had mazhab to deal with?

Talk about confused personality!

Islam and its followers have way too much baggage of their own and shared with their ancestral faith and its followers in the Indian subcontinent for there ever to be mutual trust and acceptance.

I have seen the light over the past few years, not so much during my interaction here, but off the Internet and on the ground.

Within India, there will be an uneasy status quo, till the Islamists push too far. And then there will be a purge that will put into the pale all purges up until now.

Between India and Pakistan, there will be skirmishes and Aman ki Asha's alternating, till an opportunity presents itself. And then there will be war, and this time it will be for keeps. Both Kashmir as well as the Pakistan issue will be solved once and for all

Swiftly and efficiently. Like the Soviet shock troops.

Eventually, India will be one again. And Islam will rise once more - but as a mature and tolerant and totally Indianized faith.

I see eventually, an Indian union/confederation of what is currently India, along with Afghanistan, Pakistan(NWFP, Balochistan, Punjab, and Sindh), Nepal, Bhutan, East Bengal (current Bangladesh), Myanmar, and Sri Lanka.

With Tibet restored as a neutral bufer zone.

I really want what your smoking. Please recommend it to me, will sure try it after Ramzan :).

I agree bro. But the hate of a faith based on the action of its followers, is often remote and not first hand.

Actually I think people hate the religion based on their followers which may occur remotely which causes the first one, the hate for others based on religion

Been 3 years and counting bro. :)

But what exactly is it that you are smoking because it appears that you are hallucinating. On a side note, i am an ethnic Baloch and will lay my life for Pakistan. We Balochis don't want to unite with Afghanistan, our future and loyalties lie with Pakistan :).

You are then a traitor to your people.

Your people are real.

Pakistan is a political vestige of the Raj.

One goes back max 100-150 years.

You peoplehood goes back way way back.

What is your excuse for turning your back on them, unlike the Punjabis who had mazhab to deal with?

Talk about confused personality!

dude what r u talking about? lolz.... :girl_wacko:

Been 3 years and counting bro. :)

I find you a bit incorrigible. If I'm exhibiting right wing inclinations,I can understand. But why you ? What have you got to gain by it ?

On a side note, have Parsis have ever been harassed by any right wing organization in Mumbai or elsewhere ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom