What's new

Why are women like this????

have you ever been emotionally blackmailed by your wife/girl freind for shopping ....sarees / dresses& other stupid stuff(artifacts,jwellri):cry::cry:

bhai logon jeena haram kar daiteen hain:angry:

kindly post your vies

Oye! Aisa Kch Nhi h... :angel:

grrr I am not bro.I am a girl :lol:

sorry-madam-maaf-karo_m.jpg

I really have to concede to every demand that my GF makes... Main jindagi main etna majboor kabhi bhi nahi tha .... Jindagi main apane Baap ki baat nahi maani ... aur ab har baat manani padati hai ... aur buri baat ye hai .. i like it :fie:

hahhaaa. Joru ka Gulam bnke rhunga.. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a different kind of blackmail if you want to call it that way from my wife. It happened yesterday for me - I took my wife to one of the premium outlet malls in NY. I wanted to get her a Coach bag or a Movado watch for our upcoming wedding annivesary - Guess what she said? "I do not want these as using it on everyday basis, I will be worried that I might scratch or tear it, I just need some good looking bag or a watch" - And she got a Michael Kors bag which cost me very less than what I had in mind.

Lucky me I have a smart-thinking level headed girl as my wife and now I want to spend even more for her next time I go shopping :)

I have a different kind of blackmail if you want to call it that way from my wife. It happened yesterday for me - I took my wife to one of the premium outlet malls in NY. I wanted to get her a Coach bag or a Movado watch for our upcoming wedding annivesary - Guess what she said? "I do not want these as using it on everyday basis, I will be worried that I might scratch or tear it, I just need some good looking bag or a watch" - And she got a Michael Kors bag which cost me very less than what I had in mind.

Lucky me I have a smart-thinking level headed girl as my wife and now I want to spend even more for her next time I go shopping :)

Aap Kitne Lucky Ho....kaash mere bhi aaise GF hoti :cry:

i need a girlfriend for this too happen to me!!! oh wait i dont have to go through all of that and save money for my own stuff bcz i am single yay on the single life

singles-flirt-up-your-life.gif

and i can get this and never call them later so no problem:cool::cool:

img_4786-496x500.jpg

I used to have a "needy" girlfriend. To be honest, i got tired after i ended up with an empty wallet and a maxed out ATM. Now its all just "friendship"...that way, i can make them SHARE the tab....and still enjoy the perks.

Whaddya folks think ?!

Your'e a girl aren't you ?! No sane guy would EVER say this :
I want to spend even more for her next time I go shopping :)

Lier....So whats your "real name"....and this time , your "girl name"....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom