What's new

Why are women like this????

Hmmmm...
Hmmmmmmmmm....
HmmmmmmMHMmmmmmm.

Unless offcourse the dude was borderline ... you know what.

You are mod and aren't you getting personal in judging me?(against the very rules of the forum?) - And I would not respond to the other gentleman.

You are mod and aren't you getting personal in judging me?(against the very rules of the forum?) - And I would not respond to the other gentleman.

Buddy, its a goddamn joke.....you ought to be used to stuff like this , considering, you live in the US.

You love to buy more expensive stuff for your wife....we get it. No need to be so uptight.

Im not judging you are all..
Im judging the attitude..
I cant even tell who you are..
For all I know you could be a girl.. or a fat dude sitting half naked.
its the internet.. anonymity is key...and those who get personal.. or take comments personally here unless the issue is serious (like strategic affairs.. ) usually get heartburn.

However if you do take offense to harmless banter.. so be it.
i apologize..
But please let me and mech smirk for a while quietly.

P.S.. you are judging my attitude arent you?

have you ever been emotionally blackmailed by your wife/girl freind for shopping ....sarees / dresses& other stupid stuff(artifacts,jwellri):cry::cry:

bhai logon jeena haram kar daiteen hain:angry:

kindly post your vies

abbi se dar ghey :D

ibtadahey ishq ha roota ha kia.. aghey aghey dekhya hota ha kia :P

---------- Post added at 04:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

A good woman never asks for anything. True story.

kidar milti ha asi good woman :D

When I go shopping or restaurant with my best female friend, she systematically presents all the bills to me. If I do not pay, she is no more my friend and to remain as friend, I should also pay her rent. She sees me as a bunch of dollar.

I dont have a single ounce of sympathy for you. People abuse you if you let yourself get abused. She's not a true friend if she is only hanging out with you if your paying her bills, take my advice and drop that bi***. I remember there was a guy who was friends with some of my female friends, the girls used to suck him out dry. Make him pay for drinks, food and always call him over when they needed a ride. He was technically their bi***, i had no sympathy for him because he was old enough to make his own decisions. God whats wrong with all my South Asian brothers, they need to grow a pair Jeez.

No one knows about this...I think man are weak against woman in emotional things , they will thrash you , don't try to be emotional with them....be rational...

Back
Top Bottom