What's new

Why are women like this????

i have no wife..........
i have no girlfriend....................(i am a one sided lover waiting for my princess for the past5 years)!!!!!!!!!!!

i have no wife..........
i have no girlfriend....................(i am a one sided lover waiting for my princess for the past5 years)!!!!!!!!!!!

Kewl, go and tell her..5 yr is too long man.Let her know that you are waiting for her from last 5 years.Go and give a try :tup:

Khamosh !!! GF mat banao,Shadi mat karo..Poori zindagi khush rahoge :cheesy: Lekin dil to manta nahi hai na.
hum itny pagal bhi nhi hoy ke apna 10 saal ka bana banaya maal luta deen girls per .hum 35 days vacation per ja ker ayashi ker sakty hai araam se :frown:

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

For 5 years :oops:

Itne time agar Katrina ka wait karte to woh bhi maan jaati :D

he is waiting for her marriage day like devdaas and paro :rofl:

Kewl, go and tell her..5 yr is too long man.Let her know that you are waiting for her from last 5 years.Go and give a try :tup:

i tried it....................

she didn't responded directly,
but she responded by behaving to me like a very good friend!
she talks to me,makes fun of me,steals my tiffin daily etc etc just like a friend.

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

And 5 years ago ?

i had no princess!

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

wait more 10-15 until someone other expire from duty and join you :rofl:

For 5 years :oops:

Itne time agar Katrina ka wait karte to woh bhi maan jaati :D

hum itny pagal bhi nhi hoy ke apna 10 saal ka bana banaya maal luta deen girls per .hum 35 days vacation per ja ker ayashi ker sakty hai araam se :frown:

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

he is waiting for her marriage day like devdaas and paro :rofl:

5b711d11-85e4-417d-bcdd-d570cbc05359.jpg

i tried it....................

she didn't responded directly,
but she responded by behaving to me like a very good friend!
she talks to me,makes fun of me,steals my tiffin daily etc etc just like a friend.

5b711d11-85e4-417d-bcdd-d570cbc05359.jpg

Bhai mamu bannay ka itezar kar raha hai? :rofl:... my frnd waited for 6-7 years... and this year when his mother asked for the rishta.. tak usay pata challa k aus ki shadi honay wali hai... tera bhi yahi haal hoga... :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom