What's new

Why are women like this????

i tried it....................

she didn't responded directly,
but she responded by behaving to me like a very good friend!
she talks to me,makes fun of me,steals my tiffin daily etc etc just like a friend.

This is how the things start though it is happening from quite long in your case.Keep on trying,make her realize how special she is for you.Hope it will work for you.

she talks to me,makes fun of me,steals my tiffin daily etc etc just like a friend.
785b0dc2bd4b1837095408c2dcc25c60.jpg

When I go shopping or restaurant with my best female friend, she systematically presents all the bills to me. If I do not pay, she is no more my friend and to remain as friend, I should also pay her rent. She sees me as a bunch of dollar.

Bhai mamu bannay ka itezar kar raha hai? :rofl:... my frnd waited for 6-7 years... and this year when his mother asked for the rishta.. tak usay pata challa k aus ki shadi honay wali hai... tera bhi yahi haal hoga... :lol:

hai bechara kitna masoom kuuta hai yaar :D is ki age 5 saal to ho gee?:confused: :rofl:

guys english please...............
little weak in hindi!!

Bhai mamu bannay ka itezar kar raha hai? :rofl:... my frnd waited for 6-7 years... and this year when his mother asked for the rishta.. tak usay pata challa k aus ki shadi honay wali hai... tera bhi yahi haal hoga... :lol:

hai bechara kitna masoom kuuta hai yaar :D is ki age 5 saal to ho gee?:confused: :rofl:

This is how the things start though it is happening from quite long in your case.Keep on trying,make her realize how special she is for you.Hope it will work for you.

thanks bro,thanks a lot!

guys english please...............
little weak in hindi!!

Bro are you waiting to become a maternal uncle? lol my best buddy also got screwed the same way... like a girl for like 6 years... didnt tell her abt his "love" coz her father was his fathers best bud n coz he was scared n waitin for the right time... few months back he came to know tht the girl is now engaged n gettin married... i told him to tell tht gal abt it... he did... but got screwed again... moral:

BE A MAN... :lol:

Ladke h kyu faste h.....chalak ladkiya :P
50 ka recharge karau to bolige tum kisspe paise udate ho :cry:
pocket mai 100 RS bhi nai hote kabhi kabhi

Back
Top Bottom