What's new

Why are Jews so much advanced ?

How much noble prize Christians won? What about Chinese? would you say they are not intelligent if they had not won more noble prize after considering their huge population? Answer is no they are still intelligent/clever people. Islam is not as ancient religion as Judaism, Christianity or Hinduism and its all about great emphasis on education and getting opportunities of quality education and polish your brain. Knowledge and money are two powerful weapons but what noble prize has anything to do with Judaism/Islam/Hinduism ? Did Jews won more noble prize because of their religion? Most of them have been American Jews or probably atheist/agnostic in their beliefs. People get noble prize because of their hard work, personal efforts and dedication with science, arts and literature and it has nothing to do with their religion/ethnicity :)

I don't say being a jewish will bring you a nobel prize. Religion has something to do with creativeness of people.

because the moment you say earth is made by Brahma(Hindu mythology) or God then searching for question like who made it and how it was made do not arise.

What a Logic to win nobel prize ?

If your logic to be followed then tribal societies like Jarawa ,Baloch etc must also win nobel prize, because entire life they work among themselves.

Just based on my experience while working with Jewish people I noticed the orthodox types do keep things in-house as to speak for example if the chap I worked with needed flight tickets to Tel Aviv he would use his Jewish contact in his travel place to get them for him and that goes with getting his accounts done which was all done by someone in his Jewish community (which is not to say that is a bad thing) . I do not know about winning the nobel prize tbh I never payed it much attention it is not really something of interest to me.

Your spot on there Developero the smaller communities do tend to perform better like the Parsis and Jains who seem to thrive in business and in particular playing the stock market but why do they? that is one for sociologist to answer I have no idea on that.

Jarawas has only some 1000 members left in Andaman , tell me how many nobel prizes have been won by them ?

Jarawas has only some 1000 members left in Andaman , tell me how many nobel prizes have been won by them ?

But they are tribal are they not those people?

Tribal are not people or what ?

There are 100 of smaller communities but they did not win any nobel prize.

But we speaking of people who live in the wider world not tribal people who shun interactions with outsiders. Groups like Jains and Parsis etc are business minded just like Vanias in Gujarat there might be multiple reasons that they tend to do well.

But we speaking of people who live in the wider world not tribal people who shun interactions with outsiders. Groups like Jains and Parsis etc are business minded just like Vanias in Gujarat there might be multiple reasons that they tend to do well.

Ok, SIKH are also wide spread then how many nobels won by them ?

@Bussiness minded , You recognize that Jains are bussiness minded people , that mean religion has to do something with the performance of the people , Right ?

So tell us what that specific character of Judaism that won Jews so many nobels ?

Your spot on there Developero the smaller communities do tend to perform better like the Parsis and Jains who seem to thrive in business and in particular playing the stock market but why do they? that is one for sociologist to answer I have no idea on that.

I don't know about the stock market, but small communities tend to have rampant ethnic nepotism. This is also true of many smaller migrant communities (until they become too big).

Another factor is that many of these communities have special financial programs for their members: interest free/low interest business loans, etc. with extremely favorable terms.

Partly because Jews were in Europe when Europe was making great advances in the sciences and in education.

like the Industrial revolution. Jews have lived more with Christians and Europeans than Muslims.

In Muslim countries there were no industrial revolution. Advanced universities were mostly Palace schools. Or atleast that is how it was in the Ottoman empire.

There was no concept of universal literacy in Muslim countries. Only those who were of higher status in society had an education.

Muslim societies were mainly agricultural dominated economies, while European ones in the 19th century was all about manufacturing, basically what you make.

The Muslim world has almost caught up now.

Besides the nobel prize is such a political system to score points. Obama was given the nobel prize when he didn't deserve it.

There isn't just the Nobel Peace Prize (awarded by the Norwegian Nobel Committee). There is also Nobel for physics, chemistry, economics and literature. And yes, they matter. It has nothing to do with politics, but scientific contributions of the individuals. Hell, they aren't even politicians!

Ye Jews Kis Chakki ka aata khate hain Bhai ?

Is there any role of Jews' religion(Judaism) religion in their performance ?
It's all due to influence and rigging which the Jews are past masters at! :cheesy:

first of all noble prizes aint fair. this is the reason vast majority are won by westerners. tomorrow if india start giving their own verson and give to majority pakistanis doest means pakistanis are most intelligent

1994 NOBLE Mathematics – Presented to The Southern Baptist Church of Alabama, mathematical measurers of morality, for their county-by-county estimate of how many Alabama citizens will go to Hell if they don't repent.

lol now tell me is it measure of intelligence

2000 Peace – Presented to The Royal Navy, for ordering its sailors to stop using live cannon shells, and to instead just shout "Bang

Education is not a sufficient explanation, as many individuals from non-Jewish communities are just as educated, experienced, researched, creative, and brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom