What's new

WHO WAS BEHIND LAHORE 3/3 Terror Attacks

Please observe some of these weapons used. If you have a careful eye, you will notice they don't originate anywhere from inside Pakistan, and rather from stockpiles in a neighbouring country. I think just based on the weapons, many lines can be drawn all pointing to a few originating sources.

c3cdeb82ee2b87fa346c260f80107a0d.jpg

0b1a22ac9f9df70a466ecc41684e7beb.jpg

The handgrenade appears to be a Russian RGD-5 defensive grenade.

A very sad day for Pakistan it seem the terrorists are hell bent on bringing a very bad name to Pakistan, I hope they catch these terrorists as soon as possible and whoever they are be it Indians or any other nationals they must be dealt very sternly.

Shut up you stupid bhangee! This forum is way too tolerating of indians

Its time we kick your behinds once and for all.

WE WANT WAR!!!! :sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper:

KILL ALL INDIANS!! ( and their supportes like Altaf Bhai and his goons )

lol, lost your senses?

I can not say anything about India but indeed LAW anti-tank tube is not in use in Pakistan.

The question arises who have provided this to Lahore attackers.

Either have been provided by any country that is producing it now or the ones who had been provided by US.

The question is whome US had sold that old stock ? Atleast they have not sold us.

Check the pictures its not RPG but Light Anti-Armor Weapon

RPG-18 is a straight copy of the M72 Law. The RPG-22 is a further development of the RPG-18. The RPG-26 is a further development of the RPG-22 and also comes in RShG-2 variant, armed with a thermobaric warhead. RPG-27 was developed from RPG-26, with a tandem-charge HEAT warhead. This also comes a RShG-1 with a thermobaric warhead.

See: http://www.forecastinternational.com/samples/F654_CompleteSample.pdf
also: http://world.guns.ru/grenade/gl38-e.htm
M72 is so widely available (hundreds of thousends of rounds!) and used by so many parties, its mere presence does not provide enough to go on (you'ld need specific production batch info and export info). For example, in 1986, it was clandestinely shipped to Chile to arm an outlawed branch of the communist party, an operation overseen by Cuban intelligence, aided by East German and Russian intelligence services. It is also used by the military of Mexico and - subsequently - by a Mexican drugs gangs (Los Zetas), which consists of army deserters ....

its such an unfortunate incident. i was goin for work when i first read this news on my mobile phone. it said 6 injured and 7 killed. i thought those 7 killed were sri lankan. cant tell u guys how disgusted i was. later i realised that those 7 who got killed were the policemen. now i am feelin proud that they gave away their life and didnt let those terrorists achieve their target which was to kill our guests. though pak reputation for hurt quite bad but glad sri lankans are safe.

It doesn't require that much thinking.
Only one organization would benefit from this and that's RAW.

Another possibility: The ISI/LeT would benefit if people like you can be incited against India.

Lots of people were accusing India after the Marriot incident but it turned out to be the HuJI.

But my sympathies are with the families of the deceased policemen. They put their lives on the line, but get only a pittance as salary.

My deep condolences for the bereaved police men who lost their lives trying to save the Srilankan cricket team.

... Its an atrocity on the game of cricket and unfortunately it happened in Pakistan which is already going to a tough geo-political challenges.

... After due investigation let the perpetrators of this dastardly act be bought to due justice and it is drawn towards participation of any other foreign agency let the world community take a call on it...

... Given the setback caused by such a dastardly act I do understand the sense of retaliation and agony of the other members in the forums coz I was in the same shoes few months ago, but their is a process called DUE LAW and I believe that the GoP will do its best to find out who the perpetrators are.

... My utmost sympathy for the Cricket in Pakistan going to such a phase but I believe in resilience of its people who over the period of half a decade has persuade the path of patience even in dire circumstance and I can't see World Cricket without due participation of Pakistan coz its competitive spirit and I wish them best of luck...

... Its not Pakistan's cricket which got hit today but the game of Cricket which was tried to be sabotaged by a bunch of hooligans...

RAJ

My deep condolences for the bereaved police men who lost their lives trying to save the Srilankan cricket team.

... Its an atrocity on the game of cricket and unfortunately it happened in Pakistan which is already going to a tough geo-political challenges.

... After due investigation let the perpetrators of this dastardly act be bought to due justice and it is drawn towards participation of any other foreign agency let the world community take a call on it...

... Given the setback caused by such a dastardly act I do understand the sense of retaliation and agony of the other members in the forums coz I was in the same shoes few months ago, but their is a process called DUE LAW and I believe that the GoP will do its best to find out who the perpetrators are.

... My utmost sympathy for the Cricket in Pakistan going to such a phase but I believe in resilience of its people who over the period of half a decade has persuade the path of patience even in dire circumstance and I can't see World Cricket without due participation of Pakistan coz its competitive spirit and I wish them best of luck...

... Its not Pakistan's cricket which got hit today but the game of Cricket which was tried to be sabotaged by a bunch of hooligans...

RAJ

Thank you for those kind, encouraging and generous words.

If only they got a hostage like Gupta. We could get him to spill the whole story for us :)

RPG-18 is a straight copy of the M72 Law. The RPG-22 is a further development of the RPG-18. The RPG-26 is a further development of the RPG-22 and also comes in RShG-2 variant, armed with a thermobaric warhead. RPG-27 was developed from RPG-26, with a tandem-charge HEAT warhead. This also comes a RShG-1 with a thermobaric warhead.

See: http://www.forecastinternational.com/samples/F654_CompleteSample.pdf
also: Modern Firearms - RPG-18 disposable grenade launcher / rocket-propelled grenade
M72 is so widely available (hundreds of thousends of rounds!) and used by so many parties, its mere presence does not provide enough to go on (you'ld need specific production batch info and export info). For example, in 1986, it was clandestinely shipped to Chile to arm an outlawed branch of the communist party, an operation overseen by Cuban intelligence, aided by East German and Russian intelligence services. It is also used by the military of Mexico and - subsequently - by a Mexican drugs gangs (Los Zetas), which consists of army deserters ....

And Mexican drug gangs have links with FBI network for drug trade arround the world.

:agree:

the terrorists are doing exactly what the indians would like to do to pakistan

Russian made, Indian bought...?

The design dates from the late 1950s. This grenade is still manufactured in Russia. Copies are also produced in Bulgaria, China (as the Type 59) and Georgia. It used to be produced in East Germany and several other Warsaw Pact countries aside from Bulgaria. Millions of RGD-5s and its clones have been manufactured over the years. It is still in service in many of Russia's former client states. Additionally, this grenade has been supplied to various foreign countries, for example Iraq and other Arab nations.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RGD-5
Soviet RGD-5 - Inert-Ord.net

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom