What's new

Which party you're gonna vote for and in which constituency?

We can make an excuse.. are u aware of any procedure announced by ECP for overseas votes????? don't think there is any or at least i am not aware of any...

You are right there's no any, unfortunately - this can be an excuse for your absence but cannot be an excuse to boycott. One can have differences with family members but no one set his/her house on fire.

BUTT Shaib a new trend in my constituency......some of my old friend are participating in MQM election campaign at constituency level, but they told me secretly that they will vote for PTI, one more interesting thing I observed today in MQM local rally for election campaign was the number of Participants and I was like........... :blink:

literally there were only 3 people in their rally & they in such a rush......like un ke picha Taliban ho............. :omghaha:

Wadala - Republic Party of india[Athvale]:D

Umar Aslam history

1997 Pmln WON

2002 Pmlq LOST

2008 Independent ( while promising us he will join Pmln ) LOST

2013 PTI

one can only lol at this

yes we respect his family but then we once tried him

and who is Malik Naeem. When I ask this question to my elders they "O Nawaz Sharif na bara khas banda si" Allah unhien sehat dien aur takleefien dor farmayien un ki lekin Umar Aslam ..... chado yar. pechley 5 sal gayab raha. Sumera Malik still remained in the constituency !!!!!

Tough call for you then! Think wisely you'll get your candidate.

If I were you I would vote for ideology, not candidates, for no one is perfect.

BUTT Shaib a new trend in my constituency......some of my old friend are participating in MQM election campaign at constituency level, but they told me secretly that they will vote for PTI, one more interesting thing I observed today in MQM local rally for election campaign was the number of Participants and I was like........... :blink:

literally there were only 3 people in their rally & they in such a rush......like un ke picha Taliban ho............. :omghaha:

jigar har kici k pas khan jitna jigra nahi hota

I'm overseas so can't vote.

PML-N and PTI are my top preferences.

I would ask people to give federal constituency vote to PTI and provincial to PML-N.

You guys see me a PML-N supporter most of the time. Thats because i want them to win more seats in Punjab and bring back SS as CM.

Wapda town = NA-128

I guess he was asking about Wapda Town Karachi, and you're answering with Wapda Town Lahore.. Heck there is a Wapda Town in Gujranwala also... lol

Kyo, what went wrong?

Khuab mai Bhutto to nahi aa gaya kaya raat mai :cuckoo:

yar vote for PTI , i bet you will not regret it ..

i like MQM and PTI, but i also dont like how MQM performed in last five years and how they went on to the extent to make compromises, i think they werent able to pressurise PPP to make situation of karachi better, they miserbly failed in five years, MQM is leaderless

i liked PTI but few things go against it, they do typical politics of electables, they didnt give tickets to common people, same baradari wala got the ticket, and then their supporters are more emotional then say logical, i never found an ideological supporter of PTI, they are just very common thinkers, there is no depth in PTI to be honest, and last but not the least they should have supported qadri, i think PTI missed great opportunity to raise voice of change for pakistan, it got scared, so i think PTI has less guts, more talks

jigar har kici k pas khan jitna jigra nahi hota

Yar jigra ki baat chooro........we Karchiit know MQM will win election in Karachi even if they play fair, but they are fully involved in pre poll rigging.....in some cases whole polling staff is appointed with the consent of MQM sector offices.......

Back
Top Bottom