What's new

Which party you're gonna vote for and in which constituency?

He is nephew of Malik Naeem. The undisputed leader of Awans in Khushab. My grandmother (like any other women) used to travel 3 Km to get water and my village is on a mountain so elevation is also there. Thanks to Malik Naeem we were able to make a very small dam which satisfy the need of my village and the surroundings 2-3 villages.

But this Umar. He is lazy and selfish. Was MNA 97-99 did NOTHING. Could have secured seat in last elections had he applied for Pmln ticket but decided not to. His plan was to win the seat and then join the party who is in govt

Sumera Malik is MNA since 2002. She has done a lot of work. small dam. water supply. Schools quality has improved thanks to SS BUT Sumera knew my village and the adjoining villages are die hard Pmln voters and such schemes will never won her votes hence she never visited the area.

GOD its so difficult to decide your vote

So Ms Malik on purpose turned a blind eye to the problems of your village, assuming no area is ever perfect! Damn, people like her only offer packages to area where they are weak.

Umar may be a lazy fellow but the family he hails from enjoys great respect among you. Vote Malik Naseem saab if not Umar.

That's not an excuse, this country belongs to you not ECP.

We can make an excuse.. are u aware of any procedure announced by ECP for overseas votes????? don't think there is any or at least i am not aware of any...

So Ms Malik on purpose turned a blind eye to the problems of your village, assuming no area is ever perfect! Damn, people like her only offer packages to area where they are weak.

Umar may be a lazy fellow but the family he hails from enjoys great respect among you. Vote Malik Naseem saab if not Umar.

Umar Aslam history

1997 Pmln WON

2002 Pmlq LOST

2008 Independent ( while promising us he will join Pmln ) LOST

2013 PTI

one can only lol at this

yes we respect his family but then we once tried him

and who is Malik Naeem. When I ask this question to my elders they "O Nawaz Sharif na bara khas banda si" Allah unhien sehat dien aur takleefien dor farmayien un ki lekin Umar Aslam ..... chado yar. pechley 5 sal gayab raha. Sumera Malik still remained in the constituency !!!!!

I am gonna cast my vote in NA-53. Chaudhary Nisar of PML(N) vs Ghulam Sarwar Khan of PTI....My constituency is a real battle ground between the old arch rivals. If someone would have had asked me 6 months back for the choice of my vote, than without doubt it was Ch Nisar Ali Khan. But couple days back when i studied PTI's whole manifesto, it was the eye opener for me. Let me tell all of fellows one thing pretty clear about what my feelings are... We don't need any humongous infrastructure such as motorways, bulletproof trains, etc etc. We don't need metro bus systems because it makes me sick up to my stomach watching dozens and dozens homeless, sick, poor or heroine addicted guys sleeping on the footpaths of Lahore like animals....:hitwall:. We need a revolutionized health care system, we need a fully functional, corruption free Law enforcement system, we need free, effective, fully functional educational reforms on a uniform level.... I don't think India has as good infrastructure of roads or motorways etc....but look at the difference between India and Pakistan??? In Pakistan you will not be able to find any single well written well described book in Urdu Language on Research Methodology, but i have found that written by an Indian.... My point is that we need to bring revolution in education, health reforms, Law and Order, and in legal system if we wanna stay in this fast developing world and to end the sufferings of the millions and millions of people in our country....And the PTI has got that line of action, agenda....My choice is not based upon personal affiliations but the manifesto of PTI, and i badly want Imran Khan to be the next Prime Minister of Islamic Republic of Pakistan.....:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom