What's new

Which party you're gonna vote for and in which constituency?

Please tell in which city NA-69 exist? And why you haven't decided on NA seat? Which candidates are contesting from there?

Khushab ( rural ) and its Sumera Malik ( front runner and sister of Ayla Malik ) of Pmln vs Umar Aslam Hayat of Pti. Both Lota of the highest order :D

between Sumera Malik has meet with my family elders 3 days ago and was able to secure 3 villages that 150+ vote

Khushab ( rural ) and its Sumera Malik ( front runner and sister of Ayla Malik ) of Pmln vs Umar Aslam Hayat of Pti. Both Lota of the highest order :D

between Sumera Malik has meet with my family elders 3 days ago and was able to secure 3 villages that 150+ vote

You must be the supporter of Purana barbad Pakistan.

I support NAYA ( ABAD ) PAKISTAN....:pakistan::D

Vote for Umar, I am sure he's better than Ms Malik..

He is nephew of Malik Naeem. The undisputed leader of Awans in Khushab. My grandmother (like any other women) used to travel 3 Km to get water and my village is on a mountain so elevation is also there. Thanks to Malik Naeem we were able to make a very small dam which satisfy the need of my village and the surroundings 2-3 villages.

But this Umar. He is lazy and selfish. Was MNA 97-99 did NOTHING. Could have secured seat in last elections had he applied for Pmln ticket but decided not to. His plan was to win the seat and then join the party who is in govt

Sumera Malik is MNA since 2002. She has done a lot of work. small dam. water supply. Schools quality has improved thanks to SS BUT Sumera knew my village and the adjoining villages are die hard Pmln voters and such schemes will never won her votes hence she never visited the area.

GOD its so difficult to decide your vote

Bari wahyaat constituency hai bahi app ki to if you know what I mean :omghaha: aur uper say Sumaira Maalik :laughcry:

Na-125, Lahore, PTI Hamid Khan

Me and my family will Vote to PTI

Ayla Malik jitni nahi :coffee:

I have heard Rashdi sahib is very strong there, what say you?

yea, He is strong candidate cause its his Family stronghold of Pir Pagara and PPP also has got some support. PTI is not so strong in this part of sindh, Lack of campaigning are the reasons.

Back
Top Bottom