What's new

Which party you're gonna vote for and in which constituency?

Me & my wife will not vote for any one as a protest...

Tell you relatives back home, your friends, your family to all vote for PTI! vote for Bat!

Inshallah sir, we'll together built a naya Pakistan..I'm also a over-seas Pakistani and I can understand your feeling..

I spend freakin' 10 hours on facebook everday to convince my friends, family members in Pak to vote PTI..

Even today, I have a scheduled Skype debate with one of my friend (he was senior in my school) where we'll debate about who's is better..PML(N) vs PTI...The guy I'm talking about used to DOMINATE debates/speeches in our region (RYK-Sadiqabad)..Our school used to give him fee concession just for the victories he had won in debate competitions for our school...Lakin I'm sure, aj wo meray samnay bilkul b nahi tehar sakay ga..cuz no debater can handle the truth..and the truth is that PTI is better for Pak than these family-mafia parties...

Please, for the love of your country, PTI ko jitnay zada vote dalwa sktay hain ap dalwayen..Thank you!

And Inshallah PTI will clean sweep the elections :pakistan:

I am gonna cast my vote in NA-53. Chaudhary Nisar of PML(N) vs Ghulam Sarwar Khan of PTI....My constituency is a real battle ground between the old arch rivals. If someone would have had asked me 6 months back for the choice of my vote, than without doubt it was Ch Nisar Ali Khan. But couple days back when i studied PTI's whole manifesto, it was the eye opener for me. Let me tell all of fellows one thing pretty clear about what my feelings are... We don't need any humongous infrastructure such as motorways, bulletproof trains, etc etc. We don't need metro bus systems because it makes me sick up to my stomach watching dozens and dozens homeless, sick, poor or heroine addicted guys sleeping on the footpaths of Lahore like animals....:hitwall:. We need a revolutionized health care system, we need a fully functional, corruption free Law enforcement system, we need free, effective, fully functional educational reforms on a uniform level.... I don't think India has as good infrastructure of roads or motorways etc....but look at the difference between India and Pakistan??? In Pakistan you will not be able to find any single well written well described book in Urdu Language on Research Methodology, but i have found that written by an Indian.... My point is that we need to bring revolution in education, health reforms, Law and Order, and in legal system if we wanna stay in this fast developing world and to end the sufferings of the millions and millions of people in our country....And the PTI has got that line of action, agenda....My choice is not based upon personal affiliations but the manifesto of PTI, and i badly want Imran Khan to be the next Prime Minister of Islamic Republic of Pakistan.....:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Shahbash mera beta...shahbash (My principle used to say this to us in our school) :P

On a serious note : Brother, just like you got 'enlightened'..please spread this awareness to other people too...Tell your family, friends, relatives, street-mates etc etc to vote for PTI Inshallah!

I'm overseas so can't vote.

PML-N and PTI are my top preferences.

I would ask people to give federal constituency vote to PTI and provincial to PML-N.

You guys see me a PML-N supporter most of the time. Thats because i want them to win more seats in Punjab and bring back SS as CM.

Chalo bhai, phir tell your family, friends, relatives etc in Pakistan to vote for PTI on NA seat atleast Inshallah!

While doing PTI door to door campaign as a TR, I also noticed this interesting trend which lots of people don't know. Some people are die hard supporters of PML-N but they are only supporting it at Provincial seat and are supporting PTI for National seat. When I asked them about the reason, they said they are satisfied with N's performance in Punjab.

See this is where they go Wrong, very typical. ANP has done a lot of Work in KPK more then any previous governments but shall we vote them in? (so many ANP senior members died in WOT and other sacrifices PML N don't even come close to what ANP has been/going through remember what these shareefs said to the terrorists, bloody c000ward is it ok if pashtuns and other[pakistanis die but punjab should be safe you call this a pakistani, you call this a leader, that Was a statement against pakistan!!! he should have resign after that<< and people are happy with his performance! these guys make me laugh. FIX UP all i can say.

More reasons:- they haven't made any reforms, one person is running the whole punjab, tell me has an average person life in punjab got ANY better? No. the health care system got any better?No, the education system has gone any better? No giving free laptops? that money could been used in a better way and i can BET on that (roti scheme). has corruption been decreased in punjab? No, the police system got any better? NO the list goes ON.

The corruption, mismanagement, incompetence, 1 man show<< these are enough to vote them out.

because the built bridges or roads or bus system, and people are satisfied with the performance. I am pretty sure they were educated and still said the are happy with the performance!! no wonder Pakistan is in this state.

I'm in Kan-a-da so I can't vote :(
Also I don't even have a NICOP Number, only a passport.
And the best part is, I have nothing to do with the Pakistani address written on my passport.
Have not lived there in 23 years. :nana:

NA-82 PMLN PP-65 PPPP
PTI Candidate Capt Nisar has changed two parties (PPP and Q) before joining PTI
PPP candidate Raja Riaz has done appreciable work in my constituency so I will reward him for his performance.

He is nephew of Malik Naeem. The undisputed leader of Awans in Khushab. My grandmother (like any other women) used to travel 3 Km to get water and my village is on a mountain so elevation is also there. Thanks to Malik Naeem we were able to make a very small dam which satisfy the need of my village and the surroundings 2-3 villages.

But this Umar. He is lazy and selfish. Was MNA 97-99 did NOTHING. Could have secured seat in last elections had he applied for Pmln ticket but decided not to. His plan was to win the seat and then join the party who is in govt

Sumera Malik is MNA since 2002. She has done a lot of work. small dam. water supply. Schools quality has improved thanks to SS BUT Sumera knew my village and the adjoining villages are die hard Pmln voters and such schemes will never won her votes hence she never visited the area.

GOD its so difficult to decide your vote

Tiger!.... to my understanding you are voting on the basis of candidates......I wont ask you to change your loyalties.......... If you are convinced that PP candidate of PMLN is person who can best serve you and solve your problems, i would encourage you to vote him.........

However for NA, if you are not convinced......Kindly dont miscast your vote...... Remember vote is collective responsibility......and so the outcome is also shared collectively.........One mis-casted vote can make the entire constituency suffer.....and even more the effects reach to the entire nation.....albeit not directly but indirectly......

The problem with our countrymen is that they still believe that MNAs and MPAs are responsible for developmental work in respected locality.....In reality their work is reserved to legislation only........development is the propagative of Local Bodies......Unfortunately Local Bodies has been abolished by the current governments in a bid to secure more power and funds to themselves and then through showcasing some projects letting people know....."Who is working for them".......Kindly dont be be-fooled.....It specially hurts more, when an educated person like yourself is clinging on to wrong logic......

If you find it hard to vote..... Follow a few principles and i am sure you will find the solution.....
1) Check party Ideologies, compare them , analyse them.....you definitely would find one that would appeal more then others..
2) Evaluate the leader(party leader and not local candidate)........(it comprises of two factors.....one is his Integrity/honesty/courageousness .....second being his competency.i.e. can he achieve what he states?? past records are best way to measure...........

One more thing....these local leaders i.e. wont be making much of crucial decisions..........they would be mostly acting like sheep following the directions of their party leaders and their decisions in the parliament.....good or bad, right or wrong, doesn't matter.... they will have to follow.......... and Party leaders would take decisions according to their ideologies, if they have any.......... Thats why i am again emphasizing on the importance of the above factors...... Check Party Ideologies, and evaluate the Leader......

Hopefully you can now drive a conclusion......whom to vote for!

Adios!

NA-82 PMLN PP-65 PPPP
PTI Candidate Capt Nisar has changed two parties (PPP and Q) before joining PTI
PPP candidate Raja Riaz has done appreciable work in my constituency so I will reward him for his performance.

Yar you seem an educated guy...why voting N-league on NA? Voting for whoever on PP....but please vote for PTI on national level..please don't look at individuals..look at party ideology and how it will effect the WHOLE country...

You want n-league to drive Pakistan or PTI? I think the answer is pretty clear.

I'd urge to your ponder over this... also read this post of Adios Amigo....

Thanks!

I'm in Kan-a-da so I can't vote :(
Also I don't even have a NICOP Number, only a passport.
And the best part is, I have nothing to do with the Pakistani address written on my passport.
Have not lived there in 23 years. :nana:

But you are a Patriotic Pakistani and love your country.

Yar you seem an educated guy...why voting N-league on NA? Voting for whoever on PP....but please vote for PTI on national level..please don't look at individuals..look at party ideology and how it will effect the WHOLE country...

You want n-league to drive Pakistan or PTI? I think the answer is pretty clear.

I'd urge to your ponder over this... also read this post of Adios Amigo....

Thanks!
Its not gonna be Imran Khan who would come and visit my constituency. But if candidate hasn't done anything drastically wrong then why should I punish him for just being associated with a particular party? Likewise, if a party has good repute but is fielding a bad candidate, why should I reward him because of his party. He'z not gonna turn positive? I deeply appreciate your concerns and views nonetheless.

More reasons:- they haven't made any reforms, one person is running the whole punjab, tell me has an average person life in punjab got ANY better? No. the health care system got any better?No, the education system has gone any better? No giving free laptops? that money could been used in a better way and i can BET on that (roti scheme). has corruption been decreased in punjab? No, the police system got any better? NO the list goes ON.

Your all "Nos" are already answered in UN Report. Where they said, Punjab is the least corrupt province, about all of your NOs. You are saying this since you don't know a single thing in Punjab. All health care are in your surroundings, With one the best institutes of Pakistan. Also, education system, infrastructure, greenery is much much more as compare to KPK. Only Province with Computerized records of whole education system. Only province which is working to computerize whole Land system. With safety, and record police clearance as compare to other provinces.

Yes, I see better Punjab than 2008, and least effected. Where flood, meat, dairy products, fruits, everything is cheaper as compare to KPK.

I never remember in KPK police ever solved our case (16 cases so far registered with Police, which in the end we had to take out because of Police stupid questions). But here in Punjab, we had only one which was solved last year.

PS: I have home in Mardan as well Lahore. And my whole family is living in mardan.

Na 133 Obvious who to vote for. IMRAN KHAN. Convinced family, old school friends, new friends and even college buddies at lahore but failed when it came to neighborhood.

Back
Top Bottom