What's new

Whatever

Lol, for me Urdu and Hindi all the same. If Bollywood speaks Urdu, then I also speak Urdu, not Hindi! :P

Some Indians do speak Urdu even better than some Pakistanis but they're a small fraction. The Muslim politicians from Indian Kashmir speak Urdu like OMG for example:tup:.

Btw, throw away that cigarette butt... not cool! ;-p

bohat neend aa rahi hai....... i m like 90% sleeping in my bed
par got one trade open which is annoyling me since past many hours :angry:

yar Zaki bhai aap koi aur job kion talaash nahi kar lete?? neend poori na hona sihat k liye buhat burra hai... :rolleyes:

Some Indians do speak Urdu even better than some Pakistanis but they're a small fraction. The Muslim politicians from Indian Kashmir speak Urdu like OMG for example:tup:.

Btw, throw away that cigarette butt... not cool! ;-p

I think people from Lucknow and other parts of UP also should speak perfect Urdu. It's hard for us to get the perfect accent even if we get the grammar correct, although feminine and masculine verbs in Hindi/Urdu are goddamn confusing :(.

Allah karam karey ga yaar...

Don't take tension take benson...

choro yaar punjabi is better than both :P

Larney k liye I use Punjabi.
icon_bhangra.png.gif

Punjabi Rules and so do Punjabi ga'liyaan:sick::devil:!

New Pakistani movie BOL

Debut film of atif aslam

Last edited by a moderator:
I think people from Lucknow and other parts of UP also should speak perfect Urdu. It's hard for us to get the perfect accent even if we get the grammar correct, although feminine and masculine verbs in Hindi/Urdu are goddamn confusing :(.

never got to listen them so no comments!:)

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

Aik gaali aur saara ghusaa khatam.... :lol:

1 gaali aur fasaad shuru aur khaatmay pr 5, 7 logon ka bhi khaatma!
waah punjabio waah!!:cry::cry::cry:

never got to listen them so no comments!:)

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

1 gaali aur fasaad shuru aur khaatmay pr 5, 7 logon ka bhi khaatma!
waah punjabio waah!!:cry::cry::cry:

yaar yeh 5, 7 logo ka khaatma tb sey shuru hua hai jb sey pistol aur guns aam hui hain uss sey pehley ziada sey ziada taangein hi tootti thi ..

You should read forums dedicated to Hindustani Classical Music. The way those people speak, seems straight out of Mughal's court! :-/

I certainly will, thanks for the advice. Hey, are you really an Indian? lol I mean it's a real sus when you say something bad about India and the person you're debating with doesn't get all spiced up.

You're one cool guy! :D

I certainly will, thanks for the advice. Hey, are you really an Indian? lol I mean it's a real sus when you say something bad about India and the person you're debating with doesn't get all spiced up.

You're one cool guy! :D

Lol I have a good sense of humour for an Indian. :P I do get spiced up on some issues, but I won't let you know those! ;-)

Back
Top Bottom