What's new

Whatever

Zaki I totally agrree with you... Bollywood movies are mostly in Urdu Except that they say 'Ki' instead of 'key' :lol:

and also 'Atang Wadi' instead of 'dehshat gard' but now they have started using the word terrorist.... :P

Zaki I totally agrree with you... Bollywood movies are mostly in Urdu Except that they say 'Ki' instead of 'key' :lol:

and also 'Atang Wadi' instead of 'dehshat gard' but now they have started using the word terrorist.... :P

when producers produces a film he dosent have urdu in his mind or his dosent prove him self a urdu lover.... he only thinks of using those words which can be understood by maximum persons.....

now they also want to spread their viewership beyond boundaries of south asia hence a touch of english is given and the best example is itself your post :cheers:

when producers produces a film he dosent have urdu in his mind or his dosent prove him self a urdu lover.... he only thinks of using those words which can be understood by maximum persons.....

now they also want to spread their viewership beyond boundaries of south asia hence a touch of english is given and the best example is itself your post :cheers:

Matlab India is turning towards Urdu... ;)

well the bollywood movies are also being produced in English nowadays so the movies are indeed going beyound South Asia now....Bollywood is doing fine job by tapping its maximum potential and Urdu whether they have in mind or not is being used by most producers and i believe peoples living in Delhi, Mumbai speaks a mixture of Hindi/Urdu so they themself are not able to distinguish between both respective languages and bollywood's mother city mumbai speaking similar language has also got a huge impact over its language.

recently there was a movie "kites" it was a great flop and producers suffered great lose, it was not because it had a bad story but their eager to expand viewership to europe(by including english and spanish more than hindi) result all you know.... although subtiles were provided in hindi but indians are not used to of subtitles

recently there was a movie "kites" it was a great flop and producers suffered great lose, it was not because it had a bad story but their eager to expand viewership to europe(by including english and spanish more than hindi) result all you know.... although subtiles were provided in hindi but indians are not used to of subtitles

agreed :agree:

So that means Indians are more easy with Urdu than any other language whether it's English or hindi or spanish or whatever??

So that means zaki was saying right??

So that means Indians are more easy with Urdu than any other language whether it's English or hindi or spanish or whatever??

So that means zaki was saying right??

hay i never said zaki was wrong.... but i m saying urdu is not at the core :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom