What's new

Whatever

So wat's at the core??

the viewership,
the words for the dialogue are choosen very carefully...
only those words are included which can be understood by most of viewers commonly .....its about to give viewers a homely touch so that they actually like it and have a feel that the movie is in their native langauge.....

you know there is interesting fact about hindi that ascent changes within range of 100 kms

the viewership,
the words for the dialogue are choosen very carefully...
only those words are included which can be understood by most of viewers commonly .....its about to give viewers a homely touch so that they actually like it and have a feel that the movie is in their native langauge.....

you know there is interesting fact about hindi that ascent changes within range of 100 kms

It's an interesting fact about punjabi , Urdu , and many other languages as well...

I agree with you :agree:

So the point is Indians are more easy with Urdu than hindi or any other language.. That's the beauty of Urdu.. :P

Zaki I totally agrree with you... Bollywood movies are mostly in Urdu Except that they say 'Ki' instead of 'key' :lol:

and also 'Atang Wadi' instead of 'dehshat gard' but now they have started using the word terrorist.... :P

Ewww… they make me barf when they say ‘ki’ instead of k. I’m sorry but if you pay close attention Hindi turns out to be a real ugly language at times and Indians speaking Urdu sound like they’ve quite thick tongues if you know what I mean.

Example: Urdu>main aapko welcome karta hoon
Indian version> main welcome kia (some Indian said in someone's introduction thread)

A few Hindi words as sweet as honey: kundli, jotshi, fainka, ijjat, pati, jaroorat, fatka, bhavashvaani, janta, jyada. Yuck!

Ewww… they make me barf when they say ‘ki’ instead of k. I’m sorry but if you pay close attention Hindi turns out to be a real ugly language at times and Indians speaking Urdu sound like they’ve quite thick tongues if you know what I mean.

Example: Urdu>main aapko welcome karta hoon
Indian version> main welcome kia (some Indian said in someone's introduction thread)

A few Hindi words as sweet as honey: kundli, jotshi, fainka, ijjat, pati, jaroorat, fatka, bhavashvaani, janta, jyada. Yuck!

i agree :rofl:

Lol, for me Urdu and Hindi all the same. If Bollywood speaks Urdu, then I also speak Urdu, not Hindi! :P

Lol, for me Urdu and Hindi all the same. If Bollywood speaks Urdu, then I also speak Urdu, not Hindi! :P

why are u showing ur half -half picture .......:lol:
urdu is not like hindi ........... urdu is much refined sophisticated language ... iss main to larne ka maza bhi nahin ata:lol:

urdu is not like hindi ........... urdu is much refined sophisticated language ... iss main to larne ka maza bhi nahin ata:lol:

Rightly said... :agree:

Larney k liye I use Punjabi... :lol:

I'm trying to understand which one is the better half! :lol:

aise suddh hindi se urdu jayda mitha hain that's for sure!(pardon my rusty urdu/hindi :p)

choro yaar punjabi is better than both :P

Listen this... :smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom