What's new

Whatever

Even when i went overseas i became more Indian than i was in India... lol.... My interaction with chinese have been like this only they will be very polite wont open up much but once you are with them they will cool.....

I had one of them in office in malaysia. i had to converse with him over phone. when i went there he was like very polite and like very conservative type. But as we became frank and got aquaited his dragon came out :lol:

You are right that they are shy people....here in Italy i know many chinese and 90% of them are too shy....and i must say there are so many cute chinese girls too but unfortunatly not all chises speaks italian or english, it's a huge problem for them (and for me too!) Anyway my hairdresser is chiese and he speaks verywell italian and always help me introducing to a lot of his friends! Most of them are from Zhejiang province.

I had a chinese colleague back in 2003 and then not to forget Chinese mobile phone suppliers....... they were couple of girls and i always enjoyed talking to them on internet :lol:

Well lets leave the chinese background aside........... may be we can help brotherhood by giving him some useful tips and i am sure once his horses are up n running........... it will never go back to dark night again - ever :no:

Brotherhood, don't worry we're here....... keep notifying us about your progress report and we shall make sure if she is not very conservative......... you have at least a good friendship with her :D

Is she born as an American or she belong to any third country?
hijab1.jpg

She wear way thinner scarf than this picture, you can see her whole face, she wear cloths like jeans and clothing like any other Americans here except the head scarf so i assume she was muslim.
Its so embarrassing for me, "I am not a shy guy", not at all but running out of courage to approach her="Frustration" at best.

hahahaha 100% true. Bhais are more of bodyguards...

let's don't discourage our friend brotherhood.....first observe her and if she's got her brother or daddy around her then be prudent otherwise be cool and talk to her.....after all she will never beat you or eat you!:no: in the most unfavourable situations she will say no....and if you want an advise first ask her for simple friendship...then know her better if she wanna be a simple friend or something more then a friend but in either ways for me it's nice to have a good female simple friends then no one.

Seriously i think some time it's better to have a good simple friend then a girlfriend.

She wear way thinner scarf than this picture, you can see her whole face, she wear cloths like jeans and clothing like any other Americans here except the head scarf so i assume she was muslim.
Its so embarrassing for me, "I am not a shy guy", not at all but running out of courage to approach her="Frustration" at best.

Well guys, thanks for all your advice, i got to go, catch you later.:wave:

i understood brother,
you are a brave guy :) - just bit curious due to her beauty and that she does not refuse if you ever talk to her :cry:

I understand it happens...... you have an attraction towards her so this likeness is forcing you to stay away from her and not talk :)

Just get some courage like Diva said and have a casual chit chat for a while. Hi hello for a couple of days........... how are you next time and slowly and gradually you'll gather enough courage to finally be frank with her

tan bhi man se hi khoobsoorat banta hai... waise uske baas dhan to hai nahi to tan aur man milne ka chance kam hai.... :D

main ne tu suna hai bhut dhan hai per bechary ka na man mila na tan:rofl:

hmmm matlub aap ka bhi dil toota howa hai :cry:

Sad :cry::cry::cry:

khayr meri kahani aisi nahi jaisi aap samagh rahi ho. I left her for a purpose as i believe it is better to take medicines and get better rather than chopping off your leg in the future.

PM main explain ker deen to meherbani ho gee:frown::D

salam every one

I live in Canada, I
have a bachelors degree in Military Psychology and Leadership studies and a masters degree in Security and Defence Management And Policy also I am doing a PhD in war studies from Royal Canadian Military University. can I apply as an officer in the Pakistan army, if so then how do I apply? and what rank will I get?

I am a Pakistani born
I have a Canadian Citizenship
I am 23 years old.

Back
Top Bottom