What's new

Whatever

Thanks bro, too bad and a real disappointment indeed.

Well there are many Muslim girls around who does not follow the religion at all. If you are serious to have a relationship, you will find the grapes in the market....... just need to pluck it :lol:

Kidding............ seriously........ if the religion is brought amidst your relationships then you cannot date her. If you are to just maintain a good relationship...... have a try and you'll not be disappointed :)

It depends on the girl. Avoiding religon is always good in the initial meetings....

Bad Idea IMO..... You have to be what you are. If you are going to pretend that may cost you for the rest of your life.

Its really a bad idea to avoid religion if you are mentally willing to follow it. You have to find a partner of your choice who could be cooperative and willing to compromise, if need arises. Find a partner who is sharing similar opinion as yours...... don't just die on her beauty only

Bad Idea IMO..... You have to be what you are. If you are going to pretend that may cost you for the rest of your life.

Its really a bad idea to avoid religion if you are mentally willing to follow it. You have to find a partner of your choice who could be cooperative and willing to compromise, if need arises. Find a partner who is sharing similar opinion as yours...... don't just die on her beauty only

No my point was talking about religon in the intial meeting itself. no one is asking for being imposter its just that avoid religous topics in the start. better to start off with making understanding and interests and then come to view on religion. you can manage religious understanding but if the understanding itself is missing things are bound to fail

No my point was talking about religon in the intial meeting itself. no one is asking for being imposter its just that avoid religous topics in the start. better to start off with making understanding and interests and then come to view on religion. you can manage religious understanding but if the understanding itself is missing things are bound to fail

oh yeah got it,
first of all no girl is going to stop at his signal if she is religious, period
Whoever does respond back will be willing to compromise :) and rest case assured :D

@ Brotherhood

don't worry brother, just keep trying... you will find the girl of your choice, doesn't matter if she belongs to any faith. Whoever will be willing to cooperate with you will also be willing to compromise on her faith. So thats not a big deal

Just best of luck :) and you live in USA right? plenty of girls there :lol:

Well there are many Muslim girls around who does not follow the religion at all. If you are serious to have a relationship, you will find the grapes in the market....... just need to pluck it :lol:

Kidding............ seriously........ if the religion is brought amidst your relationships then you cannot date her. If you are to just maintain a good relationship...... have a try and you'll not be disappointed :)

The whole story started a couple of months back, when i first saw her in the hallway of my college, she was wearing the headscarf, out of curiosity i saw her"Eyes", i must say the most beautiful "eyes" ever saw, can't help myself looking for her ever since on a daily basis, she gave me a"smile" once a while, never started but never end, i don't know why i am even so chicken to go up to talk to her, thats not the normal me, very frustrating, i could even feel my own heart beat pounding like hell whenever i saw her.

no she died in 2000.

Nazia Hassan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It was widely assumed that she was killed...... i was here in UK those days and i can remember her murder case got a lot of publicity all over the world. Its a long story......... phir kabhi bataon ga

Then i think it was his bro who passed away in the 80's or i'm confusing them with someone esle.....didn't his bro suicide? Anyway thanks for the update about Nazia Hassan!:)

The whole story started a couple of months back, when i first saw her in the hallway of my college, she was wearing the headscarf, out of curiosity i saw her"Eyes", i must say the most beautiful "eyes" ever saw, can't help myself looking for her ever since on a daily basis, she gave me a"smile" once a while, never started but never end, i don't know why i am even so chicken to go up to talk to her, thats not the normal me, very frustrating, i could even feel my own heart beat pounding like hell whenever i saw her.

oh oh gotcha,
Who is she? is she Pakistani?
and don't be so shy brotherhood, I am sure you can do it. If she is not very conservative she will respond in a positive nod......... just relax.... have some courage and talk to her. If you are afraid...... somehow get her number and make a random call to her :lol: or give it to me and i speak on behalf of you :P

if she was wearing a headscarf then ..........

Bcz Muslim girls wearing headscarf usually dont date. You may enjoy very good friendship with her but more than that (difficult)

Last edited by a moderator:
oh oh gotcha,
Who is she? is she Pakistani?
and don't be so shy brotherhood, I am sure you can do it. If she is not very conservative she will respond in a positive nod......... just relax.... have some courage and talk to her. If you are afraid...... somehow get her number and make a random call to her :lol: or give it to me and i speak on behalf of you :P

haha nopes zaki just start with a casual talk of like getting help in college or something. once u are acquainted ask her out....

And that middle man things girls hate it if they are not madly in love else they hate some third person talking on the behalf :no:

Back
Top Bottom