What's new

Whatever

if she was wearing a headscarf then ..........

Bcz Muslim girls wearing headscarf usually dont date. You may enjoy very good friendship with her but more than that (difficult)

thats what i was thinking she will be bit conservative but was reluctant to say that......

haha nopes zaki just start with a casual talk of like getting help in college or something. once u are acquainted ask her out....

And that middle man things girls hate it if they are not madly in love else they hate some third person talking on the behalf :no:

i was only encouraging him........ i know he isn't gonnai give her number to me anyway :lol:

and as per him he is bit shy to talk to her....... so obviously he'll have to gather some courage to open his mouth in front of that princess first :)

I hope you got my point :)

I was completly wrong in both cases....for this it's better to do a bit of search on google before posting anything now days!!!:lol:

just kidding but seriously doing this avoid some embarrassing situations!:oops: :D

if she was wearing a headscarf then ..........

Bcz Muslim girls wearing headscarf usually dont date. You may enjoy very good friendship with her but more than that (difficult)

thats what i was thinking she will be bit conservative but was reluctant to say that......

The world is moving other way around unfortunately :cry:
Girls wearing scarf more often than others are usually more broad-minded than the ordinary girls covering themselves in simple veil i.e. Doppata. Thats just my own opinion as i have experienced some bad incidents in my life.

The world is changing fast.... its not like old days when Headscarf was a matter of pride. It is more of a fashion nowadays (for many peoples)

And yes the religious girls are exempted from my above point but fortunately more girls that i know and wearing scarf are quite modern and open...

oh oh gotcha,
Who is she? is she Pakistani?
and don't be so shy brotherhood, I am sure you can do it. If she is not very conservative she will respond in a positive nod......... just relax.... have some courage and talk to her. If you are afraid...... somehow get her number and make a random call to her :lol: or give it to me and i speak on behalf of you :P

How do i know? never got the courage to find out, i feel like a big time "loser" "coward", as you know i live in US, dating is nothing new for me and i am sure not a shy guy by any means, thats why its so frustrating, i could feel my sweat on my forehead just by seeing her for no reason.
I think she at least has a pretty good impression of me too, oh well, may be its just my imagination only.:tdown:

I was completly wrong in both cases....for this it's better to do a bit of search on google before posting anything now days!!!:lol:

just kidding but seriously doing this avoid some embarrassing situations!:oops: :D
don't worry bro.... we human beings are bound to commit mistakes. Its holds not value in my opinion, don't worry....... feel free to ask any other question if you feel so :)

How do i know? never got the courage to find out, i feel like a big time "loser" "coward", as you know i live in US, dating is nothing new for me and i am sure not a shy guy by any means, thats why its so frustrating, i could feel my sweat on my forehead just by seeing her for no reason.
I think she at least has a pretty good impression of me too, oh well, may be its just my imagination only.:tdown:

hmmm i can understand your feelings bro,
btw have you seen her face as of yet? or you are fallen in love at first sight by seeing her eyes only :lol:

Hey dont know it was my observation only but chinese guys are generally shy, not too outspoken sometimes that makes them really look cute. And yes one thing is common between all asians where ever we go we take a mini China, mini India, mini Pakistan with us:lol:

hmmm i can understand your feelings bro,
btw have you seen her face as of yet? or you are fallen in love at first sight by seeing her eyes only :lol:

No bro, i knew how she look through her thin scarf="Beautiful" "Attractive", you name it, but her "Eyes" are the real "Killer" :smitten:

Hey dont know it was my observation only but chinese guys are generally shy, not too outspoken sometimes that makes them really look cute. And yes one thing is common between all asians where ever we go we take a mini China, mini India, mini Pakistan with us:lol:

50 thanks for this post and 1000% agreed! - very aptly said.

I know couple of chinese peoples and most of them are very shy by nature. I take as a complement as it reflects their good character. Of course all your fingers are not of same size but most of them are well mannered and like to carry forward their mini-china alongside their culture wherever they go.

Similar is the case for rest of the South Asian countries but chinese i find more nationalists, honest, peaceful and they love to preserve/renovate their history/heritage wherever they go

PS: You find CHINA TOWN all over the world. You will not find Pakistan or India town anywhere :lol:

No bro, i knew how she look through her thin scarf="Beautiful" "Attractive", you name it, but her "Eyes" are the real "Killer" :smitten:
Is she born as an American or she belong to any third country?
hijab1.jpg

I know couple of chinese peoples and most of them are very shy by nature. I take as a complement as it reflects their good character. Of course all your fingers are not of same size but most of them are well mannered and like to carry forward their mini-china alongside their culture where they go.

Similar is the case for rest of the South Asian countries but chinese i find more nationalists more well honest, peaceful and they love to preserve/renovate their history/heritage wherever they go

PS: You find CHINA TOWN all over the world. You will not find Pakistan or India town anywhere :lol:

Even when i went overseas i became more Indian than i was in India... lol.... My interaction with chinese have been like this only they will be very polite wont open up much but once you are with them they will cool.....

I had one of them in office in malaysia. i had to converse with him over phone. when i went there he was like very polite and like very conservative type. But as we became frank and got aquaited his dragon came out :lol:

I know couple of chinese peoples and most of them are very shy by nature. I take as a complement as it reflects their good character. Of course all your fingers are not of same size but most of them are well mannered and like to carry forward their mini-china alongside their culture where they go.

Similar is the case for rest of the South Asian countries but chinese i find more nationalists more well honest, peaceful and they love to preserve/renovate their history/heritage wherever they go

You are right that they are shy people....here in Italy i know many chinese and 90% of them are too shy....and i must say there are so many cute chinese girls too but unfortunatly not all chises speaks italian or english, it's a huge problem for them (and for me too!) Anyway my hairdresser is chiese and he speaks verywell italian and always help me introducing to a lot of his friends! Most of them are from Zhejiang province.

Back
Top Bottom