What's new

What the heck is this Pic saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot on the head is usually fatal but not always....

by the looks of it the bullet went from up to down manner... entered her forehead and ended up in shoulder/spine....

anyway if you have doubt how a man can survive with head injury so severe

here have

and if you know how medical surgery works....they clean the blood before bandage....

my question was if there was a head injury, it doesnt look serious to me in malala's stretcher's picture, she looks ok, it looks like she is ok with minor injuries

the head shot mean brains splattered and blood stream flowing etc etc

how will it improve paakistan's image, one lady get shot by talibans and raising the voice but the countless other nameless children being killed by drone attacks and we are silent, this is just hypocritical, do you remember how the world reacted to the war on talibans in swat, pakistan army just got more negativity, the western media then questioned the IDPs and more and more pressure from both human rights activists and US army, do more on both sides

only way to improve image is to get out of this mess before its too late

no honourable country can let violate its soverignty either by drone attacks or taliban guys crossing border from afghanistan to shoot malala

And no country should let anyone stay in their own border to violate sovereignty ..... Taliban are doing it day and night. You take care of them there will be no sovereignty issue whatsoever. No taliban no drones.

my question was if there was a head injury, it doesnt look serious to me in malala's stretcher's picture, she looks ok, it looks like she is ok with minor injuries

the head shot mean brains splattered and blood stream flowing etc etc

I dont have her MRI or CT Scan but seems like bullet missed any major nerves....as last night it was told she moved and also felt pain (both good signs).

watch?v=pFzZPQYOcGw

(pakistanis are people of selected amnesia)

how will it improve paakistan's image, one lady get shot by talibans and raising the voice but the countless other nameless children being killed by drone attacks and we are silent, this is just hypocritical, do you remember how the world reacted to the war on talibans in swat, pakistan army just got more negativity, the western media then questioned the IDPs and more and more pressure from both human rights activists and US army, do more on both sides

only way to improve image is to get out of this mess before its too late

no honourable country can let violate its soverignty either by drone attacks or taliban guys crossing border from afghanistan to shoot malala

At least spell your Country's name right...its Pakistan and not paakistan...

If you look at it closely ...this is the only incident that has Civil Society in Pakistan line up against Atrocities of Talibanis.... no one stood for others killed by These TTP thugs. And civil society has to make sure that this outrage against these terrorist gets attention across the globe...

Rest of your comment is more of a rant that is not worth replying to.

watch?v=pFzZPQYOcGw

(pakistanis are people of selected amnesia)

And when they returned home they had no fear of talibans......No more dead bodies in Khoni Chowk... It was a green chowk again.... No more women banned from shopping.... No more forced marriages to taliban "mujahids" ...... Why did they dance in streets after taliban were eliminated?? because even all these problems were better then 1 day under taliban rule.

At least spell your Country's name right...its Pakistan and not paakistan...

If you look at it closely ...this is the only incident that has Civil Society in Pakistan line up against Atrocities of Talibanis.... no one stood for others killed by These TTP thugs. And civil society has to make sure that this outrage against these terrorist gets attention across the globe...

Rest of your comment is more of a rant that is not worth replying to.

but by spelling my country wrong, why is it hurting an indian out here?

And when they returned home they had no fear of talibans......No more dead bodies in Khoni Chowk... It was a green chowk again.... No more women banned from shopping.... No more forced marriages to taliban "mujahids" ...... Why did they dance in streets after taliban were eliminated?? because even all these problems were better then 1 day under taliban rule.

well i am more of talking about the hypocracy of the west here, they bullsh!t about pakistan any way, spare no time to bring our bad image

Pakistan does not deserve people like Malala - She is evil for speaking for her rights - What Pakistan need is more Mullahs who can protect the fort of Islam from yahudi evil jewish conspiracy.The whole world is against Pakistan because it has all the oil in the world - it has the resources to become the next super power - There are gold and diamond mines in Balochistan which have oil on top of diamond..in other words everyone in the world is creating a conspiracy against Pakistan and Pakistanis are very very honest innocent people who can do no wrong and Women are property of Pakistani Men A tool that they can use and discard - Any women who speaks for their rights is a wh@re/slut or CIA/MOSSAD/RAW Hindu-Zionist Agent.

[/sarcasm]

And this is what the average Pakistani on the street actually believes...no hope left for Pakistan...These people will deny Taliban crimes even if Taliban themselves admit it.

Pakistan does not deserve people like Malala - She is evil for speaking for her rights - What Pakistan need is more Mullahs who can protect the fort of Islam from yahudi evil jewish conspiracy.The whole world is against Pakistan because it has all the oil in the world - it has the resources to become the next super power - There are gold and diamond mines in Balochistan which have oil on top of diamond..in other words everyone in the world is creating a conspiracy against Pakistan and Pakistanis are very very honest innocent people who can do no wrong and Women are property of Pakistani Men A tool that they can use and discard - Any women who speaks for their rights is a whre/slut or CIA/MOSSAD/RAW Hindu-Zionist Agent.

[/sarcasm]

And this is what the average Pakistani on the street actually believes...no hope left for Pakistan...These people will deny Taliban crimes even if Taliban themselves admit it.

pakistan doesnt deserve malala, OK but what has 12 year old malala done that we have come to the point of not deserving malala except coming to the media and also attending US meetings??

if she was an active activisit which was going to the homes of people of north waziristan and sharing their situation of the effected children like hers, or raising awareness in tribal areas, what difference did she make except being poster girl for pakistan government and american government?

heck i didnt even know much about this poster girl other than the capital talk and that cnn documentary which i didnt even see

if the tribal elder is shot he himself doesnt get rescued by pakistani army helis but this 12 year old achieved so much that special protocol is given to her by our army

but by spelling my country wrong, why is it hurting an indian out here?

Well its your country..if you don't want to respect the Name..your wish...

well i am more of talking about the hypocracy of the west here, they bullsh!t about pakistan any way, spare no time to bring our bad image

What have people like you done to improve countries image in global platform....

Well its your country..if you don't want to respect the Name..your wish...

What have people like you done to improve countries image in global platform....

i dont have time for your crap, i misspelled because it was a typing error and i type very fast

I replied replied to one of these assholes who are supporting the conspiracy.

What they are forgetting is that, Malala was transferred from local hospital to CMH Peshawar for further treatment a few hours after she got her initial treatment. The girl in back could be anyone, her sister, or mother.

As for second picture, you guys love Arfa Karim too? Was she not given International awards? Does she not have too many pictures with Bill Gates and other 'Goray'? Malala is a international hero and award winner too.

This is the third picture I just found:

429267_442390609130033_1455505718_n.jpg

I mean, for God's sake shut the hell up faggots!

First, the person in the middle, his hands are not even around her shoulder which proves it's flawed and played picture. Second, the light effects on the three person in foreground with the background is different. Third, the camera moved while taking the snap of background, they did these three people jump at the same time and same pace as the camera? Impossible! It's edited.

Now, if you don't support a girl who happens to be superior to you in her vision, her work and ambition, and if you support the TTP miscreants, you have serious mental issues.

Choose a side now, Pakistan and Malala or TTP and bullcrap propaganda theorists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom