What's new

What the heck is this Pic saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The height of stupidity we have reached is unmatchable.

On this point, at least, you may be sure that we are almost all in agreement (one or two more may have escaped from Gubbay House).

She went on record, in public, and if you have done something similar, on your side, it is unlikely that you would have joined a third-class scoundrel like me, posting on PDF with an assumed name. I have to assume that you are one of my kind, not just a scoundrel, but a coward and a poltroon to boot.

Nice to have company.

She is shifted to UK

My God..
Thats the worst thing they could do..
I have lost all interest in her..
Now i am convinced its all a great big drama with every political party and now countries involved in WOT.. using her to score browny points...
:wave: bye bye Malala,i don’t care what happens of you any more...

I really dont understand the shifting of her to UK, If they said she was improving and showing good results when removed from ventilator, then why then took her to UK which is far are our Military hospitals were not taking good care, They also said that the air ambulance was ordered from UAE, then why not they chose to take to UAE from where zardari got treatment they also have good hospitals, Why only UK?

what happens now ,will her parent's apply for asylum fearing more attacks...! :pop:

well maybe that was the honorable way to gtf out of this Pakistan without much noise-

well maybe that was the honorable way to gtf out of this Pakistan without much noise-

You mean they really want to shift to UK now And live there?
they will say that first time taliban came with guns, next time they might come with suicide bombing near thier house, risking other villagers lifes too.

My God..
Thats the worst thing they could do..
I have lost all interest in her..
Now i am convinced its all a great big drama with every political party and now countries involved in WOT.. using her to score browny points...
:wave: bye bye Malala,i don’t care what happens of you any more...

You should write "sarcasm" when you post such way-
because people like me thinks people like you were serious- :woot:-

i hope they do- :angel:-

Many people don't know about the use of hospital uniform before operation.

Yup- i know that- i was just joking- :undecided:-

they will say that first time taliban came with guns, next time they might come with suicide bombing near thier house, risking other villagers lifes too.

You must understand that- now she is not just the prime target of TTP- but CIA- RAW- Fazlu and anti Pakistani et al-

i can forsee a future false flag on her-

thats the logical choice for her safety-

I really dont understand the shifting of her to UK, If they said she was improving and showing good results when removed from ventilator, then why then took her to UK which is far are our Military hospitals were not taking good care, They also said that the air ambulance was ordered from UAE, then why not they chose to take to UAE from where zardari got treatment they also have good hospitals, Why only UK?

she could be shifted any where, Why not UK??? whats wrong in UK?

-

i hope they do- :angel:-

Then where will the girls education mission of malala go? they said she will continue the mission of fighting for girls education right! She might put other girls in school in danger, next time who know taliban cam come up with suicide bombing?

Hahaha..... A guy in suit standing in the office is CIA ahelkar :rofl: ...... Pathetic .... What are these guys trying to prove with stupid non-sense....??? I can't believe people still trying to defend pathetic act of Taliban which they claim responsibility proudly.

You must understand that- now she is not just the prime target of TTP- but CIA- RAW- Fazlu and anti Pakistani et al-

thats the logical choice for her safety-

now from where this CIA RAW, Fazlu targeting her CAme?

Then where will the girls education mission of malala go? they said she will continue the mission of fighting for girls education right! She might put other girls in school in danger, next time who know taliban cam come up with suicide bombing?

Some times such tough decisions are made keeping in mind the safety of all-

Hahaha..... A guy in suit standing in the office is CIA ahelkar :rofl: ...... Pathetic .... What are these guys trying to prove with stupid non-sense....??? I can't believe people still trying to defend pathetic act of Taliban which they claim responsibility proudly.

Yea They heard a voice over Radio Saying :We targeted her because of her secularism!!

Voice in radio could be any one who knows???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom